- » Spanish Snack
Spanish Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish snack recipes.
Manchego And Membrillo Quesadilla
One thing that even the most culinary challenged cook can do is make a quesadilla. It is as easy as making toast! But this recipe is going to make you seem like an experienced chef. A very exotic combination of tangy, slightly salty Spanish cheese and sweet... - 129.221
In a mood to cook an appetizing snack, try making Beef Empanadas. This dish is made up of a crescent shaped pastry with a filling which can be fried or baked. You can use a variety of filling here, from cheese to seafood. The choice is yours! - 128.2
We're cutting out the frying and baking some Churro's for a little taste testing experimental fun over at the Price Chopper Kids Cooking Club this month. - 100.882
Tostones Or Fried Plantains
To start take the plantains and cut lengthwise down the plantain two or three times down to the flesh
inside and then pull off the skin with your fingers. Then cut the plantains diagonally about ¾ of inch
Next heat up 4 cups of vegetable oil in a... - 96.2745
Pan Sorpresa Espanol
Are you looking for some great sandwich recipes for your next picnic? Well, take a look at this video recipe of pan sorpresa Espanol and you would never want to take any other type of sandwiches with you again. This recipe shows how amazingly simple bread can... - 91.5592
Deep Fried Mexican Churros
Looking for an easy recipe to make churros, the amazing Spanish delight? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 87.982
Homemade Spanish Black Bean Fritos
Want a simple appetizer recipe that will leave everyone's taste buds pleased and will leave all your guests amazed? Then watch this video and learn to make a tasty treat for all your guests! - 82.2637
Spanish Coconut Icees
Are you looking for a cooling recipe for summers? This video is a must watch for you. Chef Elba shares her secret recipe to prepare these wonderful Spanish Coconut Icees that are sure to fetch you some compliments. Hit the play button now. - 80.6054
Turkey And Avocado Open Sandwich
Want to have a light lunch or snack with no cooking involved! Then try this sandwich for a change, its just about assembling everything together and there you have it! See the video for more on this sandwich! - 72.4203
Vegetable And Bacon Pinwheels
Want to have some bread wheels filled with veggies and bacon? Vicki gets going in her kitchen some yummy entrées which can be made with absolute ease! See the video for more on these recipes! - 70.4584
Cod Fish Fritters
Nothing like some crunchy fish to bite into! These fritters are definitely worth a try! These fritters are superbly easy to make! See the video for more! - 69.8823
Soy Vegan Pate - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
Do you tend to dump soy pulp down the drain once you have extracted milk out of it? Next time when you make tofu or soy milk at home, save the pulp, also known as okara, to make wonderful pate. This low-fat, high-fiber vegetarian pate is a cakewalk to make... - 65.1204
Soy Vegan Pate - Part 2: Preparation Cont. & Recap
Make your afternoon snack truly special with this healthy, tasty soy pate. Silky-smooth pate, seasoned with yummy chilies and flavorful olive oil makes for a lip-smacking delight. This video presents an extremely simple way to make the most of your okara bt... - 63.2592
Sift together first 3 ingredients.
Cut in shortening till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add ice water, 1 tablespoon at a time, tossing with fork till all flour is moistened.
Shape into ball.
On lightly floured surface, roll 1/8 inch thick.
Cut into... - 48.1076
Spanish Beef Pies
Cook onion and green pepper in butter until lightly browned.
Add beef and cook, breaking up with fork, until meat loses its red color.
Pour off fat, if any.
Add remaining ingredients except last 3 and mix well.
Prepare piecrust mix and roll, half at a time,... - 47.2946
Eggs With Chili Sauce
1) In skillet, heat oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent.
2) Add the lettuce, chilli peppers, coriander and oregano.
3) Cook for 3 minutes or until the lettuce has wilted.
4) Remove the mixture in a large bowl.
5) In a... - 47.279
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour and salt.
3. Heat fat in a deep fat fryer or frying pan to 325°F
4. In a large batter bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar.
5. Whisk... - 47.1037
1) Make 6 stacks of bread placing 3 bread slices per stack.
2) In a bowl, mix together chicken, celery, onion, pimientos, mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and pepper.
3) Spread the top bread slice of each stack with chicken mixture and place on shallow... - 47.0327
1. Line a muffin tray or bun trays with paper cases and lightly grease them with oil
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C
3. In a large mixing bow, combine flour, salt, baking powder, sugar, orange zest, olive oil, egg... - 46.9517
1) In a mixing bowl, sift flour with baking powder.
2) Cut in lard as you would for a pie crust.
3) In it, add egg yolk and wine and mix... - 46.7936
Lentil And Leek Burritos
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© leeks for 5 to 6 minutes or until the leeks are tender.
2) Add in dried oregano, chilli powder, paprika cumin and pepper sauce, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes
3) Mix in the lentils combine well.
4)... - 46.7847
Gourmet Beef Empanadas
1) In large non-stick pan, heat butter in saute onion until tender.
2) Mix in the beef; saute until no longer red.
3) Stir in the tomatoes, chiles, raisins and 1 teaspoon salt.
4) Lower the heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 25... - 46.067
1) In skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 4 minutes until soften.
2) Add the garlic, cumin, chilli powder and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and coriander, sautÃ© another 3 to 4... - 45.1801
Spanish Peanut Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add brown sugar, butter, and shortening and mix well.
3) Beat for 1 to 2 minutes at medium speed till creamy. Scrape the bowl regularly.
4) Add the eggs and vanilla and continue beating and... - 44.5288
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 44.4637
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water... - 43.996
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 43.9179
Chicken Pecan Roll Ups
1) In a non-stick pan, melt margarine and saute pecans, onion and cumin until onion is tender and pecans are lightly toasted.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) Stir in chicken, cream cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pecan mixture.
4) Return... - 43.8232
Spanish Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, sugars, cinnamon, salt, and oil to make a crumbly mixture.
Remove 1/2 cup; mix with nuts to use as the topping.
Mix the soda, baking powder, buttermilk, and egg with the remaining crumbly mixture.
Pour into pan; sprinkle with... - 42.7862
Cream Cheese Empanada
How about a sweet empanada for snack time! This video shows you how to make cream cheese mixture as the filling for your empanadas! Fry them and they are ready to be snacked upon! See the video for more though note the demonstration of the video is not quite... - 41.9249
Spanish Quince Paste
1. Wash and cut the quinces.
2. Line 3-4 shallow tins with butter or grease proof paper.
3. In a large heavy bottom saucepan, combine the quince quarters and water.
4. Place the pan on a low flame and simmer the fruit until it is soft... - 41.2353
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the tortillas into quarters.
3) Coarsely mash the beans.
4) Place the tortilla pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until crisp but not brown.
5) Let it cool for few minutes.
6)... - 41.0908
Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins
Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins has a amazing taste. Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins gets its taste from flour mixed with cheese and eggs. Spanish Olive Cheddar Muffins is cherished by many people. - 41.0209
Place water, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; add flour.
Beat with spoon until dough forms ball and releases from side of pan.
Vigorously beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is... - 40.6064
Churros are fried dough pastry snacks from Spain. This recipe for churros is prepared with flour, sugar, water and eggs. Fried in oil flavored with lemon slices, the churros are cooked to a golden brown and rolled in sugar before serving. Sweet and snacky,... - 40.568
Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture... - 40.2247
Heat oil (1 1/2 inches) to 375° in 4-quart Dutch oven or deep saucepan.
Heat water and margarine to rolling boil in 3-quart saucepan.
Remove from heat; quickly stir in flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from... - 39.8659
Tea Time Jelly Roll
Preheat oven to 400° F.
Line the bottom of a 15 1/2"x10 1/2"x1" jelly-roll pan with wax paper.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and set aside.
With electric or rotary beater, beat eggs at high speed until foamy; slowly add sugar, a little at a time,... - 39.8659
Spanish Open Sandwich
1. Mix together the mayonnaise, onions, cucumber, egg, olives and peeled prawns. Season to taste.
2. Put the bread on plates and cover with lettuce, letting it overlap the edges of the bread.
3. Pile the mixture into the centre of the lettuce.
4. Cut the... - 38.165
Spanish Snack Recipes By Category