- » Spanish Seafood
Spanish Seafood Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish seafood recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish seafood recipes.
Mama Sita Filipino-style Escabeche
This escabeche is the Filipino style fish, not to be mistaken with the Mediterranean version. This recipe used Mama Sita’s sweet and sour sauce instead of soy sauce. This recipe is a new and delicious way of preparing Pinoy escabeche. Serve it cold on a... - 106.646
Spanish Colored Rice With Tuna And Vegetables
Won't you like to try some Spanish style rice with tuna and vegetables. This impressive video is here to show how simple it is to prepare this dish at home. Watch the video and make this unique rice to amaze your guests in your next party . - 83.2791
Baked Fish Spanish Style
Baked Fish Spanish Style has a different taste. The leamon juice gives the Baked Fish Spanish Style a exhilarating taste. - 48.0814
Spanish Shrimp Rice
1) Take pan and cook the thawed shrimp for a minute.
2) Take a casserole and add the Spanish rice, saffron and tomatoes to it.
3) Cover and cook for 8 minutes, stirring once in between.
4) Allow it to stand in a covered state.
5) Take another casserole... - 47.5912
1) Olive oil is warmed in a skillet.
2) Shrimp are sauteed in the olive oil, till they turn pink.
3) They are transferred to a bowl.
4) Onions, garlic and carrots are sauteed in the same skillet for about 5 minutes, till they are... - 47.415
Spanish Pepper Scallop
1) Dice the tomatoes.
2) Cut the peppers into half, remove the seeds and dice them.
3) In a large frying pan, melt butter or margarine.
4) Saute tomatoes and peppers with celery, salad herbs, onion, salt and pepper.
5) Stir the... - 47.3048
Spanish Seafood Cocktail Gazpacho Style
1) Peel grapefruit and separate the sections.
2) Cut each section into bite-sized pieces.
3) Take a large pot and fill with water.
4) In a steamer basket add the shrimp and steam till pink.
5) Strain the shrimp in a colander. Immediately... - 46.2148
Spanish Fish Stew
1) Take the fish and cut it into pieces each 1 inch thick and 2 inch wide.
2) Season with salt and pepper.
3) Wash the cauliflower by soaking it in water, upper side down.
4) Add vinegar to it.
5) Take a casserole after wrapping the... - 45.8363
Spanish Fish Dinner
1) Clean the fish and rub it with salt.
2) Let it sit in the salt for 10 minutes.
3) Rinse and make it dry.
4) Place the fish in an ovenproof greased dish.
5) Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F).
6) Make tomato sauce by sauteeing onion... - 45.5649
Spanish Style Seafood Stew
Heat a large skillet coated with olive-oil cooking spray over medium heat.
Add the frying peppers, bell pepper, and onion and cook, stirring frequently, for 7 minutes, or until tender.
If the pan gets dry, add a little of the broth, 1 tablespoon at a... - 45.4668
Baked Fish In Spanish Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. In fry pan cook onions, celery and green pepper in 2 tablespoons cooking oil until onion is golden.
3. Boil for one minute adding 1 bay leaf, vinegar, thick sauce and 2 cups tomato juice and then... - 45.1403
Spanish Style Fresh Tuna And Lasagnette
1) In a large pot, add the olive oil at the bottom, then add the tuna and the bacon, wine, onions and garlic on top.
2) Cook over a medium heat for 5 minutes, then turn the tuna and cook for another 5 minutes.
3) Cover and cook, over a low heat for 1... - 44.8777
Zarzuela De Pescado Spanish Stewed Fish
Put the mussels in a large frying pan with half the wine.
Cover the pan and cook for about 8 minutes over high heat, shaking the pan frequently.
Drain the mussels and reserve the liquid.
Shell the mussels, reserving a few in their shells and discarding any... - 44.7878
One Pan Spanish Fish Stew
1) In a bowl, add the parsley with half the garlic and lemon zest. Mix and set aside.
2) In a large pan, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Put in the onion and potatoes, stir once. Cover the pan and braise for about 5 mins until the onion has softened.
3)... - 44.3812
Spanish Fish Stew
Heat oil in a large kettle over medium heat.
Add onion, garlic and green pepper; saute until onion is soft and transparent.
Add tomatoes and liquid, clam juice, water, tomato paste, bay leaf, turmeric, thyme, fennel seeds, sugar and saffron, if desired.
Cover... - 44.0139
Prepare fish and cut into large bite-size pieces.
Coat with seasoned flour, brush with beaten egg and milk, coat again with flour.
Fry in hot oil till well browned then drain on absorbent paper and place in serving dish.
To make the pickle prepare carrot,... - 43.6701
Spanish Corn Scallop
Put half the crackers in blender container; blend to coarse crumbs.
Repeat with remaining crackers; remove crumbs and set aside.
Put milk, egg, green pepper, pimiento, and salt in blender container; blend till green pepper is coarsely chopped.
Measure 1/2 cup... - 43.064
Spanish Shrimp Or Prawns
1. In a chafing dish, combine the butter, flour, catsup, cayenne, granted onion, cream, hot beef stock and lemon juice
2. Cook till the sauce begins to thicken
3. Add beaten egg to the mixture
4. Then put in the prawns or the shrimps
5. Cooking the... - 42.4472
Spanish Tuna Casserole
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine green pepper and onion.
Microwave at High for 2 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 13 minutes, or until rice is tender, stirring once.
Sprinkle with... - 41.0497
Spanish Style Tuna Melts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spread the almonds in a pie plate and toast for about 6 minutes, until fragrant.
Let cool slightly, then coarsely chop.
Turn the broiler on.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the tuna with the mayonnaise, onion, olives, piquillo peppers,... - 40.2612
Baked Fish Spanish Style
If fish pieces are large, cut into serving pieces.
Arrange fish in ungreased square baking dish, 8 x 8 x 2 inches; sprinkle with salt, paprika and pepper.
Top with green pepper rings and tomato and onion slices.
Mix lemon juice, oil and garlic; pour over... - 39.5481
Spanish Tuna And Olives
Melt butter in saucepan.
Blend in flour.
Add sherry, lemon juice and pepper.
Cook, stirring constantly until thick and smooth.
Add tuna, lemon rind and olives.
Garnish with parsley.
Serves 2 or 3. - 38.4039
Spanish Tuna Salad
Dissolve gelatin, and salt, in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar and pepper.
Chill until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients.
Pour in to a 5 or 6 cup mold or individual 1 cup molds.
Chill until firm at least 4 hours or overnight.
Unmold. - 37.8387
Baked Spanish Style Fish
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan, melt butter with 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat.
Add potatoes, cover, and cook until browned and tender when pierced, about 15 minutes total; turn as heeded with a spatula.
Lift potatoes from pan; set aside.
Add onion... - 37.4129
Tuna Spanish Style
1. In a saucepan, heat oil and fry onions to make them soft.
2. Add the rice, tomatoes, green pepper, water, mushrooms and plenty of seasonings. Bring it to boil.
3. Cover the lid and reduce the heat. Cook for 30 minutes. Keep stirring.
4. Slice the... - 36.334
Spanish Rice With Chicken Shrimp And Scallops
1. Heat 2 teaspoons of the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the chicken, scallops, and shrimp with the salt.
Add the chicken to the skillet and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 4-5 minutes; transfer... - 36.1936
Spanish Seafood Casserole
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan or frying pan. Add onions, peppers and garlic, stir-fry 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, cook further 5 minutes.
2. Add combined water, wine, brandy, lemon juice, saffron and bay leaves, bring to a boil, simmer 1 minute.
3. Add... - 36.1359
Spanish Pepper Scallop
1. Dice tomatoes. Halve green and red peppers; remove seeds, then dice peppers.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet; stir in the tomatoes, peppers, celery, onion, sugar, salt, salad herbs and pepper. Heat, stirring gently several times, 2 minutes;... - 34.7925
Spanish Tuna Dip
1) In a small bowl cream butter or margarine until soft.
2) Add tuna, lemon juice, and mayonnaise or salad dressing. Beat the mixture.
3) Fold in olives.
4) Chill the mixture.
5) Spoon into small dip bowls.
6) Serve with carrot and celery... - 34.4098
Spanish Style Shrimp And Scallop Salad
In a skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the oil with the garlic over moderately high heat until it is hot but not smoking and in it saute the shrimp and the scallops, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Stir in the tomato, the olives, and the onion and transfer the mixture to... - 33.6471
Spanish Tuna Dip
Cream butter or margarine until soft in a small bowl; beat in tuna, lemon juice, and mayonnaise or salad dressing; fold in olives.
Spoon into small dip bowls.
Serve with crisp carrot and celery sticks or crackers. - 27.5864
Spanish Tuna Dip
1. Cream butter or margarine until soft in a small bowl; beat in tuna, lemon juice and mayonnaise or salad dressing; fold in olives. Chill.
2. Spoon into small dip bow!s. Serve with crisp carrot and celery sticks or crackers. - 23.857
Broiled Spanish Shrimp
Marinate shrimp overnight.
Broil with only the oil that clings to them, about 3 minutes on each side.
Sprinkle with fresh ground pepper and salt if needed, but remember seafood carries its own salt box. - 22.2039
Marvesta Shrimp With Romesco Sauce Made With Dorot Herbs
1)In a bowl get the shrimp ready for cleaning. Peel and devein the shrimp with the head left on.
2)Cut the tomatoes in half and place in a baking tray with oil and garlic and broil it on the stove or in an oven till it sizzles.
3)Roast... - 0
Chef Tony Clark Uses Bacalao In Four Seafood
Chef Tony Clark, from Valley Forge Casino Resort, makes sauteed bacalao with bacon crust, carpaccio bacalao, tempura bacalao, and bacalao with broccoli rabe. These are on the menu at Viviano Cucina at the casino in King of Prussia. - 0
Spanish Seafood Recipes By Category
Spanish Seafood Ingredient: