- » Spanish Saffron
Spanish Saffron Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish saffron recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish saffron recipes.
Spanish Tortilla With Saffron Tomato Sauce
Prepare the saffron tomato sauce: In a small skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
Add the onion and saute for 2 to 3 minutes, or until soft.
Add the garlic and cook for 10 to 15 seconds.
Add the wine and saffron.
Reduce the heat to low and stir in the... - 43.8982
Spanish Style Chicken And Saffron Rice
1) Season the chicken pieces with pepper and 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 4-quart casserole with a lid and heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in it over medium-high heat.
3) Brown the chicken for about four minutes on each side and... - 42.9972
Spanish Pasta With Sardines And Saffron
1. In large pot of boiling water, cook fennel 10 minutes. Remove to bowl with slotted spoon; reserve liquid in pot.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion. Saute, stirring frequently, until tender, about 4 minutes. Add sardines and fennel; cook... - 38.0694
You May Also Like!
Easy Saffron Bread
1 In a pan, scald milk.
2 Blend in sugar, butter, onion, salt and crushed saffron.
3 Allow to cool until lukewarm.
4 In a large mixing bowl, sprinkle yeast over warm water.
5 Stir until dissolved, add in the milk mixture.
6 Mix in flour;... - 46.2903
Heat oil in skillet.
Add peppers and onion; saute until wilted.
Add rice; cook until opaque.
Add remaining ingredients.
Bring mixture to boil; cover.
Reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes or until liquid is absorbed by rice. - 33.4889
Saffron Fideo Con Queso Manchego
This Spanish pasta dish includes Linguica sausage, Manchego cheese, and Saffron. It's prepared in a paella pan and makes a wonderful tapa (small plate). Think of it as the Spanish version of "Macaroni and cheese for grown-ups." - 110.595
1) In a skillet, saute the slivered almonds and rice in butter over a low heat, stirring continuously, until the rice is lightly browned.
2) Then stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover, bring to a boil, then simmer over a low heat for about 25... - 42.7716
Saint Lucia Saffron Buns
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with saffron, sugar and salt. Allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast into very warm water. Stir till all yeast is dissolved and then add the milk mixture.
3. In a small bowl, beat... - 47.1159
1) In a small bowl, mix the powdered saffron with a little bit of water. You may replace this with a few drops of store-bought saffron extract/
2) In a pot of salted boiling water, add in the rice. Add in the saffron mixrture. Stir well. Cook the rice... - 34.5506
Saffron Almond Braid
Dissolve yeast in water.
Stir in flour and sugar.
Let stand covered in warm place 1 hour to allow yeast to work.
Add sugar, oil, salt, saffron, and egg; mix.
Add 1 cup flour to sponge; mix well.
Pour 1 cup flour on top of kneading surface.
Pour sponge mixture... - 42.5774
1. Heat a large skillet over a medium high flame.
2. Add bacon and sauté until crisp
3. Drain on paper toweling, crumble when cool and set aside.
4. To the bacon fat in the pan, add onion and sauté for 5-8 minutes lightly browned
5. Add shredded... - 41.056
Saffron Arroz Con Pollo
Combine flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 tea spoon pepper in paper or plastic bag.
Add chicken, a few pieces at a time; shake well.
In large, heavy skillet brown the chicken slowly in hot oil. (Electric skillet 350°.) Remove chicken.
Cook onion and garlic... - 39.3616