- » Spanish Potato Salad
Spanish Potato Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish potato salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish potato salad recipes.
Spanish Potato Salad
1. Bring about 1 inch of lightly salted water to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Add the potatoes, set the lid askew on the pan, and cook about 5 minutes, or until just tender.
2. While the potatoes are cooking, mix the onion, celery, garlic, sweet pepper,... - 35.3423
Spanish Potato Salad
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, cover, and chill several hours before serving. - 28.6422
Rollodesanfayna ( Spanish Potato And Vegetable Salad Roll )
Make the sauce and allow to cool.
Boil the potatoes until tender but not too soft and mushy, break up with a fork into a floury mixture.
Lay a clean cloth over the table and cover half of this with the mashed potato.
Cover with the rest of the... - 24.562
Spanish Potato & Pea Salad
Combine 2 cups cooked diced potatoes with 1/2 cup cooked peas, 1 tspn, grated onion.
1 tblspn, chopped pimento, 1 tblspn, olive oil, 2 tblspn, soy mayonnaise and salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 4 servings. - 15.2055
You May Also Like!
1. Take a 2-qt casserole, add garlic, potatoes, and olive oil and stir well. Cover and microwave for 6 minutes, and stir the mixture half throughout the cooking time.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients.
3. Cover, microwave at high for 4-8 minutes until... - 36.0817
Spinach Potato Salad
If you are a potato lover, this video is meant for you. Chef Belucci tells how to make an interesting potato salad with spinach. Watch out the video for more… - 103.353
Chicken Potato Salad Ole
1. In medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onions, chopped cilantro, jalapeno peppers and 1 teaspoon salt; set aside.
2. In large bowl, combine mayonnaise, lime juice, chili powder, cumin and remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add potatoes, chicken, bell pepper and half... - 37.0731
Quick Potato Piquant
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise, chopped gherkins, capers, onion and parsley together.
2) Add the potato slices and toss well to combine.
3) Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve the Potato Piquant with grilled or fried fish. - 35.974
Fiesta Potato Salad
In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; blend well.
In large bowl, combine potatoes, eggs, corn and sliced olives; toss gently.
Pour dressing over salad; mix well.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours to blend flavors.
Serve on lettuce leaves or in lettucelined... - 41.9718
Spanish Omelet With Bacon And Potato
This is a lip smacking Spanish Omelet recipe which makes an excellent breakfast. I often make this omelet for my family and they love it completely. You must try out this simple Spanish Omelet recipe and share it with your friends too. - 46.6559
1) Peel the cucumber and slice it.
2) Sprinkle salt over it and chill for 1 hour.
3) Peel the potatoes and dice them.
4) In boiling salted water, cook potatoes for 10 minutes.
5) Drain and leave to cool.
6) Drain asparagus from can and on paper... - 43.0023
Flew Potato Salad
Boil potatoes until tender. Let cool and slice. Skins may be left on or peeled.
Saute bacon until crisp, sprinkle over potatoes with drippings. Toss until potatoes are coated.
Add remaining ingredients, except mayonnaise, and toss gently.
Mix in mayonnaise... - 34.2435
Man Style Spanish Steak
Trim fat from the steak and prick meat on both sides with a fork at 1/2 inch intervals.
Dampen meat with water and sprinkle generously with tenderizer.
Brown on both sides in hot fat and arrange in a shallow casserole.
Sprinkle with soup mix.
Add bay leaf,... - 34.0919