- » Spanish Pecan
Spanish Pecan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish pecan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish pecan recipes.
1. Collect and measure all the ingredients as required.
2. Into a basin, sift together the measured flour and salt.
3. Heat fat in a deep fat fryer or frying pan to 325°F
4. In a large batter bowl, add the egg yolks and sugar.
5. Whisk... - 47.1037
Chicken Pecan Roll Ups
1) In a non-stick pan, melt margarine and saute pecans, onion and cumin until onion is tender and pecans are lightly toasted.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) Stir in chicken, cream cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pecan mixture.
4) Return... - 43.8232
Empanadas With Apricot Pecan Filling
To make the filling, place the apricots in a saucepan over medium heat and cover them with water.
Add the sugar and simmer until the apricots are very soft and start to break down, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in the remaining... - 42.3293
Brie Pecan Quesadillas
1. Sprinkle cheese over half of each tortilla. Top with nuts and parsley. Fold tortillas in half, pressing gently. In a lightly greased 10-inch skillet cook quesadillas over medium heat 2 to 3 minutes or till lightly browned, turning once. Cut quesadillas... - 24.1503
You May Also Like!
Spanish Sherry Nut Muffins
Cut up dates and put into a large mixing bowl.
Pour boiling strong coffee over them and stir well.
Then pour in the sherry and add butter.
Let stand until butter is soft and melting.
(Prepare muffin pans. Preheat oven while this mixture soaks up the date... - 41.9679
Cream butter with vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
Add sugar, creaming well.
Mix in flour and salt, then pecans.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly... - 37.015
Pescado En Pecan Salsa
1 In a large frying pan, combine the wine, water, bay leaf, salt and peppercorns and bring to a boil. Simmer for about 10 minutes; remove the peppercorns and bay leaf.
2 Gently lower the fish into the simmering mixture. Continue to simmer for only a few... - 35.9337
Crema De Mango
Peel, seed, and puree mangoes with lime juice in a food processor or blender.
Transfer mango puree to a large bowl, fold in the whipped cream, pecans, and drained orange pieces.
Sweeten to taste with sugar.
Spoon into dessert bowls or glasses.
Chill... - 31.1836
1) Combine the granola, raisins, pecans, apricots, dried milk and honey; gradually add the peanut butter, a half cup at a time; mix well and shape into balls.
2) Roll the balls in the peanut meal and then wrap them individually in squares of waxed... - 34.0415
Fruit And Nut Stuffing
1. Combine the prunes, raisins or currants, apricots, and bourbon in a small bowl. Cover and let sit overnight at room temperature.
2. Heat a medium-sized pan over medium heat and add oil. When the oil is hot, add the onions and celery and cook until golden,... - 31.0472
Onions Stuffed With Nuts
1. Peel the onions without cutting off root ends, so onions will remain whole. Cut a thick slice from the top of each. Boil the onions and the top slices in a large quantity of salted water until just tender, about thirty minutes. Drain and cool. Scoop out... - 35.6749
Stuffed Acorn Squash
1. Heat the oven to 400Â°F.
2. Place the squash, skin side up on a lightly buttered baking tray. Bake the squash until they are tender, approximately 40 minutes. Remove the squash from the oven, and set them aside. Do not turn off the oven.
3. While the... - 41.2667