- » Spanish Peanut Cookies
Spanish Peanut Cookies Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish peanut cookies recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish peanut cookies recipes.
Spanish Peanut Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add brown sugar, butter, and shortening and mix well.
3) Beat for 1 to 2 minutes at medium speed till creamy. Scrape the bowl regularly.
4) Add the eggs and vanilla and continue beating and... - 46.1111
You May Also Like!
Spanish Peanut Brittle
Slowly cook sugar, corn syrup, and 7 cup water in heavy skillet, stirring till sugar dissolves.
Cook to soft ball stage (test a few drops in cold water).
Add peanuts and salt.
Cook to hard crack stage, stirring constantly (remove from heat while testing).
Add... - 35.4881
Spanish Peanut Clusters
1. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling.
2. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats, peanuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined... - 24.7786
White Chocolate Saltees
Combine chocolate and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in pretzels and peanuts; spread into a buttered 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll... - 26.5856
Salted Peanut Cookies
Mix shortening, sugar, eggs, vanilla, soda, baking powder and salt until light and fluffy.
Blend in flour.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Drop 5 to 8 rounded measuring teaspoonfuls in large ring on wax paper on microwave-proof baking sheet, large dinner... - 42.832
Salted Peanut Cookies
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Place peanuts in work bowl of food processor fitted with steel blade and process until finely chopped.
Do not overprocess or you'll wind up with peanut butter.
Add eggs and sugar and process a few seconds more.
Add flour and baking... - 30.3137
Peanut Oatmeal Cookies
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Cream the butter until light and fluffy.
3) Beat in the sugars, eggs, and vanilla until light.
4) Stir in rest of the ingredients and mix well.
5) Drop over greased cookie sheets by teaspoonfuls.
6)... - 45.4677
Grease and flour cookie sheets.
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package, adding maple extract along with water.
Fold in flour and baking powder.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Add frosting mixture, mixing well.
Drop by tablespoonfuls... - 32.6202
Line cookie sheets with waxed paper.
In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt butterscotch and chocolate chips until smooth.
Stir in peanuts.
Drop mixture by rounded teaspoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets.
Chill until set. - 24.5778
Cream butter; add brown sugar gradually, beating until fluffy.
Add the egg and beat thoroughly.
Sift flour, baking powder, and baking soda together; add to creamed mixture in halves, mixing until blended after each addition.
Stir in the remaining... - 37.8352
Would you like to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try out this Spanish Polvoron recipe. The dish makes for a great dessert and can even be served as a snack. - 96.7171
Spanish Peanut Cookies Recipes By Category
Spanish Peanut Cookies Dish: