- » Spanish Nut
Spanish Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish nut recipes.
Spanish Sherry Nut Muffins
Cut up dates and put into a large mixing bowl.
Pour boiling strong coffee over them and stir well.
Then pour in the sherry and add butter.
Let stand until butter is soft and melting.
(Prepare muffin pans. Preheat oven while this mixture soaks up the date... - 41.9679
Spanish Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook, turning several times, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes longer. Transfer chicken and garlic to a flameproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and green pepper to... - 36.7017
Spanish Style Chicken With Olives And Pine Nuts
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, toast nuts about 10 minutes; shake often.
Remove from pan; set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
Add oil and butter to pan; brown half the chicken at a time; this takes about 10 minutes total.
Discard fat... - 32.3894
You May Also Like!
Spanish Raw Brownies
Attention all the raw food lovers, here's a great dessert recipe for you. Watch this video to learn Spanish Carob Brownies recipe. The dessert is easy to make and full of flavor, try it today in your own kitchen - 64.4905
Spanish Walnut Cake
Mix dry ingredients with walnuts.
Beat egg yolks and add milk.
Add a pinch of salt to egg whites and beat until stiff.
Cream butter and sugar; add, alternately, flour mixture and milk.
Fold in egg whites and bake in a 8x8 greased pan for 40 minutes - 32.7403
Spinach With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Drain cooked spinach thoroughly and chop coarsely.
Heat olive oil in skillet.
Fry raisins and pine nuts until the latter are golden.
Add spinach, season with salt and pepper, toss constantly while frying for 2 minutes, then serve. - 23.3325
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. In a frying pan, drizzle some oil and pop in the spinach and keep tossing.
2. Put the raisins and pine nuts into the same spinach and give it a good toss.
3. Garnish with a sprinkle of Sherry vinegar.
4. Plate it into a serving dish and... - 98.8132
Fruit And Nut Salad
Want to try a yummy and innovative salad today? This recipe might just come handy. Watch this video to learn a totally scrumptious Fruit and Nut Salad recipe. This one is sure to impress all. - 81.7199
1) In a very large bowl, add 1/2 pint boiling water and soak the saffron strands in it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) To the bowl, add the rice along with an additional 1 1/2 pint boiling water.
3) Now, stir in the tomatoes and their... - 48.9873
Nutty Beef Casserole With Spanish Peanuts
Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole.
Stir in onion.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Drain and stir in remaining ingredients except salted nuts; recover.
Microwave on low for 6 to 8 minutes or until hot.
Let... - 31.5542
White Chocolate Saltees
Combine chocolate and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in pretzels and peanuts; spread into a buttered 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll... - 24.7397
Deep Fried Mexican Churros
Looking for an easy recipe to make churros, the amazing Spanish delight? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 87.982
Sopa De Almendras
Heat oil, add flour and cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Gradually add stock; cook and stir until smooth and slightly thickened.
Add ground almonds and seasonings; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Strain, forcing as much pulp through... - 34.8973