- » Spanish Nut
Spanish Nut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish nut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish nut recipes.
Spanish Sherry Nut Muffins
Cut up dates and put into a large mixing bowl.
Pour boiling strong coffee over them and stir well.
Then pour in the sherry and add butter.
Let stand until butter is soft and melting.
(Prepare muffin pans. Preheat oven while this mixture soaks up the date... - 43.8092
Spanish Chicken With Pine Nuts
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat, add chicken and cook, turning several times, for 5 minutes or until golden. Add garlic and cook for 5 minutes longer. Transfer chicken and garlic to a flameproof casserole dish.
2. Add onions and green pepper to... - 36.7873
Spanish Style Chicken With Olives And Pine Nuts
In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium heat, toast nuts about 10 minutes; shake often.
Remove from pan; set aside.
Increase heat to medium-high.
Add oil and butter to pan; brown half the chicken at a time; this takes about 10 minutes total.
Discard fat... - 33.8456
You May Also Like!
Spanish Raw Brownies
Attention all the raw food lovers, here's a great dessert recipe for you. Watch this video to learn Spanish Carob Brownies recipe. The dessert is easy to make and full of flavor, try it today in your own kitchen - 64.5128
Spanish Walnut Cake
Mix dry ingredients with walnuts.
Beat egg yolks and add milk.
Add a pinch of salt to egg whites and beat until stiff.
Cream butter and sugar; add, alternately, flour mixture and milk.
Fold in egg whites and bake in a 8x8 greased pan for 40 minutes - 34.8782
1) In a very large bowl, add 1/2 pint boiling water and soak the saffron strands in it. Let stand for 10 minutes.
2) To the bowl, add the rice along with an additional 1 1/2 pint boiling water.
3) Now, stir in the tomatoes and their... - 49.2138
Spinach With Raisins And Pine Nuts
Drain cooked spinach thoroughly and chop coarsely.
Heat olive oil in skillet.
Fry raisins and pine nuts until the latter are golden.
Add spinach, season with salt and pepper, toss constantly while frying for 2 minutes, then serve. - 25.1223
Fruit And Nut Salad
Want to try a yummy and innovative salad today? This recipe might just come handy. Watch this video to learn a totally scrumptious Fruit and Nut Salad recipe. This one is sure to impress all. - 80.0542
Spanish Peanut Clusters
1. Mix sugar, milk and margarine in 2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes or until boiling.
2. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla until blended. Stir in oats, peanuts and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined... - 24.7786
Nutty Beef Casserole With Spanish Peanuts
Crumble ground beef in 2-quart glass casserole.
Stir in onion.
Cover with glass lid or plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for 6 minutes.
Drain and stir in remaining ingredients except salted nuts; recover.
Microwave on low for 6 to 8 minutes or until hot.
Let... - 32.866
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. In a frying pan, drizzle some oil and pop in the spinach and keep tossing.
2. Put the raisins and pine nuts into the same spinach and give it a good toss.
3. Garnish with a sprinkle of Sherry vinegar.
4. Plate it into a serving dish and... - 113.196
Deep Fried Mexican Churros
Looking for an easy recipe to make churros, the amazing Spanish delight? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch to know more! - 86.345
Spanish Peanut Brittle
Using a large kettle, boil first 4 ingredients together until mixture reaches thread stage (238Â° on a candy thermometer).
Then add butter and peanuts.
Stir, cook until golden brown (300Â° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and add baking soda.
This... - 37.709
Spanish Nut Recipes By Category