- » Spanish Lemon Ice
Spanish Lemon Ice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish lemon ice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish lemon ice recipes.
1. Combine coffee, cinnamon and cloves in a 1-quart measure. Add boiling water; stir until coffee mixture is dissolved.
2. Add 3 cups cold water; refrigerate the coffee, covered, until ready to serve.
3. To serve: Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes. Place a... - 32.7967
Iced Tomato Soup
In a 5-cup electric blender container, combine tomatoes, lemon juice, bay leaf, chile pepper, salt, cumin, and orange peel (peel orange with vegetable peeler).
Whirl smooth; garnish with chopped green onions. - 28.9917
Spanish Lemon And Lime
Stir the dry milk into the cold milk until blend ed.
Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Add the lime juice and sherbet and beat with hand rotary or electric beater until foamy.
Pour foamy beverage into a pitcher or individual glasses over part of the crushed... - 32.2466
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, and blend with the chopped garlic and onion.
Grind the bread crumbs in the blender.
Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture, and blend in the blender.
Mix this with the rest... - 43.429
The Spanish Bee Vs The Sarita Cocktail
FOR THE SARITA COCKTAIL
1. In the mason shaker pour white rum, triple sec and spanish bitter.
2. Add ice cubes and give it a good shake.
3. Pour it in the coupe glass and pour a splash of blackstrap.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice.
5.... - 0
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 37.8025
1. In a pitcher, mix together wine, water and drink mix; stir to dissolve drink mix.
2. Add fruits.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
4. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
5. In cups or glasses, serve drink with ice,... - 40.1855
Peel tomatoes and cut them in large pieces, saving the juice.
Whirl smooth in a blender with beef broth. (Or chop the tomatoes very finely and blend with the broth.) Blend in basil, lemon or lime juice, olive oil, and onion.
Gently stir in cubed avocado.
Add... - 37.9247
1) Take a large bowl and crush the chervil, parsley, chives and the garlic together.
2) Add the tomatoes and green pepper to it and mix well.
3) Now add the olive oil gradually and mix by stirring constantly.
4) Onion, lemon juice and pepper should be... - 47.0248
Spanish Gazpacho Soup
Here's a lovely Spanish soup recipe presented to you in Spanish with English sub-titles. Gazpacho is a, sour and tangy, no cook cold soup which is ideal for summers. - 85.0759
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 118.393
Gazpacho With White Wine
Gazpacho! At last I have come upon a classic Gazpacho recipe that will definitely not let me down. Here is a guaranteed way to prepare yummy Gazpacho for your parties. Try it! - 44.6657
It's hot in the kitchen...so check out this cool, refreshing tomato-based soup for a summertime meal. - 111.812
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 25.3262
Combine both juices.
Add red wine if desired.
Place one slice of orange, lemon, and lime in each glass.
Add two cherries to each glass and fill with cracked ice.
Pour juice mixture over cracked ice. - 24.2887
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 30.6496
1. In a pitcher, mix together light corn syrup, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring.
2. Add sparkling water and stir to mix.
3. Into 4 tall glasses, pour equal quantity of corn syrup mixture.
4. Add crushed ice or ice cubes.
5. Gradually... - 34.3391
Mix all ingredients together except ice.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
At serving time add the ice cubes and stir quickly until icy cold.
Pour into tall glasses. - 28.7306
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 23.3333
Place tomato juice in blender container.
While blending at high speed, add ice cubes, one at a time, blending till smooth.
Add green pepper, carrot, the 1/4 medium cucumber, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and blend at high... - 34.9136
Try with Sonia a variant of the traditional Spanish sangria: the white sangria! It's a fresh drink, made with fruit, spices and sparkling white wine... cheers! - 136.377
El Amor De Oro Margarita
Rub the lemon or lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass.
Dip the rim of the glass into the saucer of salt and rotate it until the salt has collected on the glass.
Pour the tequila, Cointreau and juice into a 16-ounce cocktail shaker glass full of... - 27.349
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 49.2277
Gazpacho On The Rocks
1. Pour about 3 cups juice into a blender.
2. You have to add celery, onions, lemon juice, and garlic and pepper sauce into it.
3. Process on high speed until the juice and ingredients get mixed smoothly.
4. Pour into a large pitcher and... - 38.4064
Gazpacho On The Rocks
Pour about 3 cups juice into a blender.
Add the celery, onions, lemon juice, garlic and pepper sauce.
Process on high speed until smooth.
Pour into a large pitcher and add the remaining juice.
Serve over ice or chill. - 36.4852
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 108.412
1. Blend tomato soup, water, mixed vegetable juice, lemon juice and seasoned salt in large bowl; chill several hours, as the soup tastes best when served frosty-cold.
2. To serve, pour soup into a big glass or pottery bowl; stir in ripe-olive slices. (If you... - 29.6513
Chilled Avocado Soup
1 Halve the avocado pears, removing the stones.
2 Scoop out all the flesh, making sure to scrape out all the very greenest part next to the skins.
3 Roughly chop the flesh.
4 Into the goblet of the liquidiser, put the flesh with the garlic,... - 41.6032
Chilled Avocado And Crab Soup
1. Start by halving, peeling and also quarter the avocados and slice them too, and dip in lemon juice reserving a few slices for garnish
2. In a bowl, place a little of this mixture and chill in the refrigerator
3. In a liquidiser, put... - 41.3707
Orange Avocado Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Plunge the leaves in a bowl of ice chilled water and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Drain crisp chilled leaves and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Into a large bowl, tear... - 39.7003
Salmoreio is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Salmoreio last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 45.5942
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in 3/4 cup tomato juice.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine has dissolved completely. Take the pan off the flame.
3) Into the pan, add in the leftover tomato juice, vinegar, salt, a dash of... - 48.2167
Putall the ingredients into a cocktail shakerwith ice.
Shake well, then strain intoa chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with sherry and dip into sugar.) - 25.401
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 in/20.5 cm round, 2 in/5 cm deep, loose-bottomed cake tin.
To make pastry, sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Place butter, egg and yolks,... - 42.0599
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 37.0539
Armada Cocktail Vs The Japenglish Cocktail
FOR THE ARMADA COCKTAIL
1. In a cocktail shaker add ice cubes; brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice and spanish bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass.
3. Serve the armada cocktail chill.
FOR THE JAPENGLISH... - 0
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a glass jug, add the ice.
3) Pour in the sherry and wine.
4) Stir briskly and strain out into the martini glass.
5) Twist the lemon rind over the drink and add it in. - 31.4116
Mix wine and lemonade in a large jug.
Add some ice cubes, the sliced fruit and the cinnamon.
Serve immediately. - 24.4914
1) In a punch bowl, add in ice.
2) Add in the fruit and spread it over the ice. Pour in wine, rum and gin.
3) Stir in the mixture.
4) Let the cocktail rest for 10 minutes before serving. - 31.4631