- » Spanish Lemon Ice
Spanish Lemon Ice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish lemon ice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish lemon ice recipes.
1. Combine coffee, cinnamon and cloves in a 1-quart measure. Add boiling water; stir until coffee mixture is dissolved.
2. Add 3 cups cold water; refrigerate the coffee, covered, until ready to serve.
3. To serve: Fill 6 tall glasses with ice cubes. Place a... - 34.8446
Iced Tomato Soup
In a 5-cup electric blender container, combine tomatoes, lemon juice, bay leaf, chile pepper, salt, cumin, and orange peel (peel orange with vegetable peeler).
Whirl smooth; garnish with chopped green onions. - 30.187
Spanish Lemon And Lime
Stir the dry milk into the cold milk until blend ed.
Stir in the sugar until dissolved.
Add the lime juice and sherbet and beat with hand rotary or electric beater until foamy.
Pour foamy beverage into a pitcher or individual glasses over part of the crushed... - 33.9916
Iced Gazpacho With Vegetable Crouton And Herb Garnish
Grind almonds in an electric blender.
Peel and chop the tomatoes, and blend with the chopped garlic and onion.
Grind the bread crumbs in the blender.
Combine the ground almonds with some of the tomato mixture, and blend in the blender.
Mix this with the rest... - 43.3816
Peel tomatoes and cut them in large pieces, saving the juice.
Whirl smooth in a blender with beef broth. (Or chop the tomatoes very finely and blend with the broth.) Blend in basil, lemon or lime juice, olive oil, and onion.
Gently stir in cubed avocado.
Add... - 39.974
Gazpacho With White Wine
Gazpacho! At last I have come upon a classic Gazpacho recipe that will definitely not let me down. Here is a guaranteed way to prepare yummy Gazpacho for your parties. Try it! - 45.9291
1. In a pitcher, mix together wine, water and drink mix; stir to dissolve drink mix.
2. Add fruits.
3. Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
4. Just before serving, stir in ginger ale.
5. In cups or glasses, serve drink with ice,... - 39.5994
The Spanish Bee Vs The Sarita Cocktail
FOR THE SARITA COCKTAIL
1. In the mason shaker pour white rum, triple sec and spanish bitter.
2. Add ice cubes and give it a good shake.
3. Pour it in the coupe glass and pour a splash of blackstrap.
4. Garnish it with an orange slice.
5.... - 0
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 40.1785
1) Take a large bowl and crush the chervil, parsley, chives and the garlic together.
2) Add the tomatoes and green pepper to it and mix well.
3) Now add the olive oil gradually and mix by stirring constantly.
4) Onion, lemon juice and pepper should be... - 47.7911
Spanish Gazpacho Soup
Here's a lovely Spanish soup recipe presented to you in Spanish with English sub-titles. Gazpacho is a, sour and tangy, no cook cold soup which is ideal for summers. - 83.5061
Spanish love their seafood and know to eat it too! And ceviche is a classic example of that. Keith Snow teaches you how to storm up this classic Spanish-style seafood dish at home using a gamut of flavors and ingredients, ranging from tomato to avocado to... - 115.135
Place tomato juice in blender container.
While blending at high speed, add ice cubes, one at a time, blending till smooth.
Add green pepper, carrot, the 1/4 medium cucumber, parsley, lemon juice, garlic salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Cover and blend at high... - 36.27
1. In an ice cube tray, pour vegetable juice and freeze until solid to prepare 10 ice cubes.
2. Cut 2 slices from cucumber; keep aside for garnish.
3. Peel and seed the remaining cucumber; cut into rough pieces.
4. In a blender, process... - 51.422
Gazpacho On The Rocks
1. Pour about 3 cups juice into a blender.
2. You have to add celery, onions, lemon juice, and garlic and pepper sauce into it.
3. Process on high speed until the juice and ingredients get mixed smoothly.
4. Pour into a large pitcher and... - 37.1917
Gazpacho On The Rocks
Pour about 3 cups juice into a blender.
Add the celery, onions, lemon juice, garlic and pepper sauce.
Process on high speed until smooth.
Pour into a large pitcher and add the remaining juice.
Serve over ice or chill. - 36.2998
1. Blend tomato soup, water, mixed vegetable juice, lemon juice and seasoned salt in large bowl; chill several hours, as the soup tastes best when served frosty-cold.
2. To serve, pour soup into a big glass or pottery bowl; stir in ripe-olive slices. (If you... - 32.4365
It's hot in the kitchen...so check out this cool, refreshing tomato-based soup for a summertime meal. - 111.892
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in 3/4 cup tomato juice.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine has dissolved completely. Take the pan off the flame.
3) Into the pan, add in the leftover tomato juice, vinegar, salt, a dash of... - 48.2707
Combine orange slices, lemon slices, cinnamon stick, sugar, brandy, and wine.
Cover; let stand 1 hour at room temperature.
Pour wine mixture and club soda over ice. - 27.9304
Combine both juices.
Add red wine if desired.
Place one slice of orange, lemon, and lime in each glass.
Add two cherries to each glass and fill with cracked ice.
Pour juice mixture over cracked ice. - 25.5326
The Sangria is a refreshing and tasty drink. For all wine lovers this drink is God given. Try this Sangria recipe for yourself! - 32.2936
1. In a pitcher, mix together light corn syrup, lemon juice, and yellow food coloring.
2. Add sparkling water and stir to mix.
3. Into 4 tall glasses, pour equal quantity of corn syrup mixture.
4. Add crushed ice or ice cubes.
5. Gradually... - 36.5536
Mix all ingredients together except ice.
Marinate at room temperature for 2 or 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
At serving time add the ice cubes and stir quickly until icy cold.
Pour into tall glasses. - 31.2662
Sangria Tea Light
1. Combine the wine, iced tea mix, strawberries and sliced orange in a large pitcher; stir until well blended.
2. At serving time, add the chilled club soda to the pitcher. Pour the wine mixture over ice cubes in 6 tall glasses. - 25.0018
1. Put the tomatoes, peppers, onion, garlic and chicken stock into the liquidizer; blend until fairly smooth.
2. Pour the blended soup into a bowl and season to taste, adding the lemon juice if necessary. Cover the soup and chill for at least 3 hours.
3.... - 29.4873
Try with Sonia a variant of the traditional Spanish sangria: the white sangria! It's a fresh drink, made with fruit, spices and sparkling white wine... cheers! - 124.333
El Amor De Oro Margarita
Rub the lemon or lime wedge around the rim of a margarita glass.
Dip the rim of the glass into the saucer of salt and rotate it until the salt has collected on the glass.
Pour the tequila, Cointreau and juice into a 16-ounce cocktail shaker glass full of... - 29.2321
Peel and quarter the onion.
Place it with the parsley, mint and garlic in the bowl and chop finely, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Peel the cucumber and cut into 5-cm/2-in lengths.
Feed into the bowl until roughly chopped.
Mix with the remaining... - 37.5476
Put the water in the refrigerator to become very cold.
Peel the cucumber and cut into very small dice, reserving a little to garnish.
Chop the green peppers very finely.
Mix the tomatoes, onion, garlic, cucumber and green pepper.
Either pound until smooth or... - 38.3352
Home Made Gazpacho
Sprinkle a little salt in a glass or pottery bowl.
Peel clove of garlic and cut in half.
Dip cut edges in salt and rub bowl all over with garlic.
Discard garlic pieces.
Peel tomatoes and onion and chop very finely.
Peel and seed cucumber and chop very... - 40.3374
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
The Gazpacho Bloody Marys is my husbands favorit drink. This intoxicating drink is one of my favorites too. I serve this quiet often for parties. Use this brilliant Gazpacho Bloody Marys recipe for yourself. - 36.6294
Purple Pomegranate Sangria
1. For the simple syrup: In a pan, heat 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water and let it dissolve into a syrup.
2. In a pitcher, add red wine, pomegranate juice, orange juice, blackberry brandy, triple sec and simple syrup and mix.
3. Next, add the orange slice,... - 106.864
Orange Avocado Salad
1. Separate the lettuce leaves from the head and wash them thoroughly.
2. Plunge the leaves in a bowl of ice chilled water and leave for 20 minutes.
3. Drain crisp chilled leaves and pat dry on paper toweling.
4. Into a large bowl, tear... - 39.7203
Chilled Avocado Soup
1 Halve the avocado pears, removing the stones.
2 Scoop out all the flesh, making sure to scrape out all the very greenest part next to the skins.
3 Roughly chop the flesh.
4 Into the goblet of the liquidiser, put the flesh with the garlic,... - 39.6415
Chilled Avocado And Crab Soup
1. Start by halving, peeling and also quarter the avocados and slice them too, and dip in lemon juice reserving a few slices for garnish
2. In a bowl, place a little of this mixture and chill in the refrigerator
3. In a liquidiser, put... - 42.6613
Salmoreio is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Salmoreio last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 47.4916
Perfect Summer Chilled Gazpacho Soup
What better way to make the most of early autumn than this delightful Spanish soup. Bursting with fresh autumn flavors, this cold soup also make a great addition to your end-of-summer-party celebrations. Betty shares a sumptuous soup recipe that goes well... - 96.8533
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1. In a medium saucepan, tip in the one can of tomato juice
2. Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the tomato juice and heat again gently. Stir till the gelatin dissolves and then remove from heat
3. Add the rest of the tomato juice the vinegar,... - 47.6428
Agua Fresca With Hibiscus
Need something for a hot summer day? Then take a look at this agua fresca with hibiscus recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines just 4 ingredients to make an absolutely delicious beverage in no time. This drink is a perfect way to celebrate... - 92.1056
Preheat the oven to Gas 4, 350°F, 180°C, 10 mins before baking.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 in/20.5 cm round, 2 in/5 cm deep, loose-bottomed cake tin.
To make pastry, sieve the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
Place butter, egg and yolks,... - 43.2294
Putall the ingredients into a cocktail shakerwith ice.
Shake well, then strain intoa chilled sugar-frosted glass. (Wet the rim of the glass with sherry and dip into sugar.) - 26.6036
Combine sugar and water in a medium saucepan and heat, stirring constantly, until the sugar is dissolved and syrup is simmering.
Remove from heat and add lime, orange and lemon.
Let fruit and syrup stand at room temperature several hours, stirring often.
Pour... - 36.5591
Armada Cocktail Vs The Japenglish Cocktail
FOR THE ARMADA COCKTAIL
1. In a cocktail shaker add ice cubes; brandy, Cointreau, lemon juice and spanish bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass.
3. Serve the armada cocktail chill.
FOR THE JAPENGLISH... - 0
1) Chill a martini glass.
2) In a glass jug, add the ice.
3) Pour in the sherry and wine.
4) Stir briskly and strain out into the martini glass.
5) Twist the lemon rind over the drink and add it in. - 32.9144
Mix wine and lemonade in a large jug.
Add some ice cubes, the sliced fruit and the cinnamon.
Serve immediately. - 26.2697
1) In a punch bowl, add in ice.
2) Add in the fruit and spread it over the ice. Pour in wine, rum and gin.
3) Stir in the mixture.
4) Let the cocktail rest for 10 minutes before serving. - 33.9987
1) In a cocktail shaker, add the ice cubes.
2) Add the bitters over the ice.
3) Briskly stir in the fruit juices, wine, and brandy till the drink is nice and chilled.
4) Without straining, pour out the drink into a Collins glass.
5) Serve... - 37.8774
Ashes To Ashes Cocktail
Created by H. Joseph Ehrmann
Elixir, San Francisco
According to Ehrmann, this cocktail honors the multicultural melding of Aztec and Spanish traditions from which Dia de los Muertos was born. Traditional Mexican ingredients such as agave are paired with... - 21.777
Red Wine Cup
This is a simple version of Spanish sangria. Mix together the wine, soda water, dissolved sugar or sugar syrup and cinnamon. Pour into a punch bowl and stir in the fruit slices. (Ice cubes and a glass or two of sherry or brandy could be added.) - 23.8273
1. Take a glass pitcher or bowl.
2. Add fruit, wine and soda and mix well.
3. Add sugar syrup enough to sweeten the mixture.
4. Add ice cubes to cool the mixture.
5. Transfer to wineglasses and serve. - 28.8579
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the orange juice, lemon juice, wine, creme de menthe and gin.
3) Stir well.
4) Serve the punch with fruit garnish. - 35.4579
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in the pineapple juice, lemon juice, grenadine, wine, rum and gin.
4) Stir well.
5) Serve the punch garnished with orange slices. - 36.1131
Four Centuries Cocktail Vs The Sheffield
FOR THE CENTURIES COCKTAIL
1. In a large tall glass add ice cubes, pour applejack, tuaca and a splash of cherry herring followed by Spanish bitters.
2. Stir everything with a bar spoon and pour it in the coupe glass, garnish with cherries.
3.... - 0
Place sliced fruit into a very large pitcher.
Mix sugar and brandy together until sugar dissolves and pour over fruit.
Let stand at room temperature for an hour.
Pour in red wine and lemon juice, stir, and let stand another hour.
Just before serving, add ice... - 36.1665
1) In a large jug, stir the brandy, orange liqueur, wine, lemon and orange juice, fruit and sugar together until the sugar is dissolved.
2) Add lots of ice cubes into the mixture and pour into glasses.
3) Pour over the soda water to top up.
4)... - 36.691
Tequila Tropical Vs Scarlet Lion
FOR THE TEQUILA TROPICAL
1. In a mason shaker add ice cubes; Tequila, Amaretto, Spanish bitters and orange juice.
2. Shake it well and pour it in the coupe glass using a strainer, garnish with lemon slice.
3. Serve the Tequila Tropical... - 0
1. In a large pitcher, stir together the wine, juice, sugar, peaches, oranges, and lemon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight. To serve, stir in the club soda plus the brandy if you wish. Pour into tall glasses filled with ice. - 28.5813
A party is incomplete without the drinks! A wine punch is the apt thing to make! If you have some colorful cups and bowl the punch is all that is required! Watch this video to make this easy wine punch! - 116.08
Classic Chief Lapu Lapu Cocktail
Cocktails with citrus flavors are sizzling and great for beach parties or summer parties. Check out chef Damon mixing up rums, citrus flavors and seasonings to make the classic Chief Lapu Lapu cocktail. Great breakaway from monotony! - 112.863
Boil water and sugar together 10 minutes.
In 2-quart pitcher, place 3/4 cup syrup and fruit slices.
Pour in wine, add ice cubes and about 1/4 bottle club soda (more if you wish).
Stir with wooden spoon or paddle. - 31.0143
Tandoori Chicken— My Version
Make the marinade first.
Put the chopped onions, garlic, ginger, and lemon juice in an electric blender, and blend to a smooth paste, about 1 minute at high speed.
Place this in a bowl large enough to accommodate the chicken.
Add the yogurt, coriander, cumin,... - 45.5081
Butter/lied Leg Of Lamb, Marinated And Barbecued
Put the chopped onion, ginger, garlic, and 4 tablespoons of the lemon juice in the container of the electric blender, and blend at high speed to get a smooth paste (about 1 minute).
In a bowl or a pot with nonmetallic lining large enough to hold the meat, put... - 43.5594