- » Spanish Guacamole
Spanish Guacamole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish guacamole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish guacamole recipes.
Guacamole Dip With Crudites
1. Peel avocados and remove stones. Mash finely with a fork and mix with lemon juice, garlic, if used, tomatoes, onion, celery, parsley, oil and seasoning to taste.
2. Place in refrigerator to chill before serving.
3. Prepare the crudites and cut into sticks... - 38.5547
1. Halve the avocadoes and remove the stones.
2. Scooping the flesh out, sprinkle a little lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a mixing bowl coarsely mash the avocado flesh and the remaining lemon or lime juice.
4. Add the garlic,... - 38.1554
Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Spoon into a quart jar.
Seal and chill for 1 hour. (Avocado mixture will darken if not covered tightly.)
Serve in small mounds on shredded lettuce or romaine.
Can be served as a dip also. - 35.0028
Guacamole Dip With Wine Vinegar
Mix all ingredients except Fritos about 1 hour before serving and season to taste.
Will keep overnight if covered tightly. - 25.403
You May Also Like!
Beef Fajitas With Guacamole
Coat a grill rack with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill.
Slice the beef in half lengthwise and grill 4" from the heat, covered, for 7 to 10 minutes per side.
Remove from the grill and let stand for 5 minutes.
Sprinkle the black pepper evenly over the... - 48.3717
1. Soak the garbanzos over night.
2. Drain well.
3. In a muslin bag put all the garbanzos. Put the bag in a pot along with 6 ingredients.
4. Add water to cover.
5. Boil and then simmer for 5 hours on low heat.
6. Add chorizo.
7. Take... - 47.1478
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Cut the tortillas into quarters.
3) Coarsely mash the beans.
4) Place the tortilla pieces on a baking sheet and bake for about 5 minutes or until crisp but not brown.
5) Let it cool for few minutes.
6)... - 41.0908
Quick And Easy Quesadillas
1) Arrange 4 tortillas on a baking pan.
2) In a bowl mix together 1/4 of Cheddar cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, bacon, peppers and onion.
3) Top each tortilla with the cheese mixture leaving ½ inch of edges.
4) Place the remaining tortillas over the... - 40.8335
Easy Shrimp Tortillas
1. Mix shrimp, Guacamole and chili powder. Spread about 1/4 cup mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam sides down in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover with damp paper towel and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
2.... - 21.5851
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish on the baking pan.
4) Gently stream the tomato juice over the fish.
5) Dredge salt and chilli powder on the fish.
6) Bake the fish in oven... - 38.6764
Beef Enchiladas with verde sauce, Spanish Rice, and Guacamole can be good for you! Chef Joe Dias shows viewers how to whip up a basic yet dynamic Mexican supper with all the trimmings (and none of the guilt!) - 18.1306