- » Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup
Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup recipes.
Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add stock and garlic and bring to simmer.
Cover and cook 30 minutes.
Let mixture cool slightly.
Puree in batches in processor or blender.
Transfer to large serving bowl.
Puree... - 39.8213
You May Also Like!
Cream-style Gazpacho With Avocado
Peel eggs; slice in half and remove yolks; set whites aside.
Put egg yolks into a small bowl and mash with fork; blend in oil until of paste consistency.
Blend in mustard, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, garlic salt, and pepper.
Peel tomatoes;... - 44.5977
Beat sour cream well, then beat in milk, tomato juice, tomato sauce, lemon juice, oil and garlic.
Combine well, add bay leaf, minced cucumber and diced tomato.
Season with salt, pepper and Tabasco and chill thoroughly to blend flavors.
Remove bay leaf.
Blend... - 40.7869
Chilled Avocado Soup
1 Halve the avocado pears, removing the stones.
2 Scoop out all the flesh, making sure to scrape out all the very greenest part next to the skins.
3 Roughly chop the flesh.
4 Into the goblet of the liquidiser, put the flesh with the garlic,... - 39.6415
Seafood Avocado Chiller
Put first 9 ingredients into blender and whirl until blended.
Pour into a bowl and stir in bacon and cucumber; chill well.
Sprinkle green onions over top of each serving. - 36.136
Gazpacho And Avocado Salad
1. In a bowl, add the tomatoes, red bell pepper, cucumber, red onions and garlic.
2. Add the extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, kosher salt, black pepper and ground cumin and toss together.
3. Put this mix into the refrigerator to marinade for... - 104.583
Cut cucumber into chunks and place in a blender with the 1/4 cup cilantro, lime juice, and 2 cups of the broth; whirl until smooth.
Pit, peel, and coarsely chop avocados.
Add 1 avocado to cucumber mixture and whirl until smooth; add remaining avocado and... - 38.923
Gazpacho Stuffed Avocado
Cut avocados in half lengthwise and remove pits.
Spoon out pulp in large pieces, leaving about 1/4-inch thickness of avocado in skin.
Brush all exposed surfaces of avocado in shells with about 1 tablespoon of the lemon juice; cover and chill.
Dice avocado... - 41.7435
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1. In a medium saucepan, tip in the one can of tomato juice
2. Sprinkle the gelatin on top of the tomato juice and heat again gently. Stir till the gelatin dissolves and then remove from heat
3. Add the rest of the tomato juice the vinegar,... - 47.6428
Gazpacho With Cucumber
1. In batches in a food processor, combine tomatoes, garlic, bread, cucumber, green pepper, tomato juice, water, olive oil and vinegar. Process until pureed. Season with salt, pepper and hot pepper sauce.
2. Pour into container, cover and chili at least 1... - 32.9704