- » Spanish Garlic
Spanish Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish garlic recipes.
Spanish Garlic And Avocado Soup
Melt butter in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion and saute until soft.
Add stock and garlic and bring to simmer.
Cover and cook 30 minutes.
Let mixture cool slightly.
Puree in batches in processor or blender.
Transfer to large serving bowl.
Puree... - 39.8213
Spanish Garlic Soup With Egg
Brush both sides of bread lightly with oil, using about 1 tablespoon total.
Place in a single layer on a rack in a 10- by 15-inch pan.
Bake in a 325° oven until firm and golden, 20 to 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine remaining 2... - 39.4673
Spanish Garlic Soup
Spanish Garlic Soup has a grand taste. Spanish Garlic Soup gets its taste from garlic mixed with beef broth and cheese. Spanish Garlic Soup is inspired by many food joints all over the world. - 37.9592
Spanish Garlic Soup
In saucepan, slowly brown garlic in oil; remove garlic.
Add bread; brown.
Add broth and water.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes; stir to break up bread.
Bring to boil; pour egg slowly into soup, stirring constantly. - 29.8388
You May Also Like!
Spanish Bean And Garlic Soup
1. Take a bowl and pour 6 cups of water and add beans and allow it to soak overnight. Or soak the beans quickly and drain the water.
2. Add soaked beans to a saucepan along with water and boil them. Stir in garlic and salt and cook... - 30.5953
Spanish Rice With Garlic
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef, onion, green pepper, and garlic until the vegetables are tender.
2) Drain off excess fat and stir in rest of the ingredients.
3) Cover, bring to a boil, then cook over a low heat for 15 minutes or until the rice... - 38.8584
Spanish Potato, Garlic & Chorizo Soup
This is a marvellously rustic and enjoyable soup to both make and eat. The chorizo sausage adds a lovely warm background flavor to the dish and the toasted almonds put a delicate sweet crunch into every mouthful. Serve it with the best, freshest bread. - 34.6196
Garlic Spanish Rice With Tomato
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet over medium heat brown ground beef, stirring until crumbly; drain thoroughly, reserving pan drippings.
Into a 3-quart casserole place ground beef.
In the skillet saute rice in reserved pan drippings until brown.
Add... - 44.4842
Spanish Omelette With Garlic
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and cook the onions, potatoes, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in oil till most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
2) Put the cooked ingredients in a large bowl and add the eggs. Stir... - 40.6797
Spanish Lamb Chops
Combine oil, lime juice, garlic, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Pour mixture over lamb chops; refrigerate.
Marinate 24 hours.
Grill chops over hot coals, about 12 minutes per side.
Brush chops with marinade while cooking.
Heat remaining marinade; serve... - 28.927
Garlic Flavored Gazpacho
The gazpacho is a spanish tomato based soup that is prepared in a way that keeps the soup almost raw. Made with added vegetables and spiced with garlic and hot pepper, the gazpacho is best served chilled, usually as an appetizer. - 40.3966
Gazpacho With Garlic Croutons
– In a soup tureen, mix together vegetables, garlic and breadcrumbs. Add water, vinegar and salt. Run mixture through blender. Return to soup tureen. Pour oil into soup and stir with a wire whisk. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
– When... - 35.3205
Spanish Garlic Recipes By Category