- » Spanish Fruit
Spanish Fruit Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish fruit recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish fruit recipes.
How To Make Sangria
Have you settled on the drink, while planning for a romantic dinner at your home? Here is something really special and flavorful to brighten up the romantic mood for the evening. It is not at all difficult to fix up this cocktail, once you know the right... - 117.325
White Wine And Fruit Sangria
The beauty of the simple White Wine Sangria recipe is that it is as delicious as it is easy, and it only gets better as you add your favorite fruits! This Sangria recipe maximizes the fruit content and adds a new twist, using a white wine. It's a refreshing... - 116.336
Ensalada De Frutas Con Aceite De Limon
This Ensalada de Frutas Con Aceite de Limon recipe is one colorful and exotic dish which will prove to be a great companion for all the health conscious and fresh food lovers. The video has Spanish subtitles, but the ingredients are easily understandable. - 88.3511
Watermelon And Veggie Soup
In a mood to have some soup? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Watermelon and Veggie Soup. Chef Shelley has done a great job in preparing this awesome and unique fruit and veggie soup just for you. - 80.6689
Fruit And Nut Salad
Want to try a yummy and innovative salad today? This recipe might just come handy. Watch this video to learn a totally scrumptious Fruit and Nut Salad recipe. This one is sure to impress all. - 80.0542
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0827
Fruit And Vegetable Rice Pilaf
1) In a pot, add raisins and water.
2) Place a lid over and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes, till the raisins soften.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) In a saucepan, add in the next 6 ingredients and mix.
5) Place a lid and allow to boil.
6) Lower the... - 46.8648
1) In a large bowl add lots of ice cubes.
2) Mix sliced or chopped lemons and oranges.
3) Add cored and sliced apples.
4) Pour brandy over it and add the red wine, lemonade or soda water.
5) Mix together and pour with the fruit into jugs.
6)... - 40.1785
Fresh Fruit Melon Go Round
1. Using sharp knife cut Winch slice from bottom of melon.
2. Halve melon lengthwise, and cut each half into 5 even wedges. Remove the seeds.
3. In a round serving platter (9 inches in diameter and about 1/2 inch deep), stand the... - 36.4902
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.3978
Holiday Candied Fruit Bread
Sift flour, baking powder, salt, and sugar together into mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in fruit.
Add eggs and rum; mix well.
Spread batter into greased loaf pan.
Bake in 325 F oven 60 minutes or until done.
Cool... - 34.6533
Five Fruit Salad
Mix all ingredients, cover, and chill several hours.
Stir well and serve as is or mounded in lettuce cups. - 33.4002
Fiesta Fruit Salad
Drain all fruit very well on paper towels.
In bowl, add sour cream to fruit and stir.
Chill overnight. - 31.4139
1. Press each tortilla into 10-ounce custard cup, forming a shell. Microwave uncovered on high 2 to 5 minutes, rotating custard cups 1/2 turn after 2 minutes, until tortillas feel dry. Remove from custard cups.
2. Place chocolate chips and shortening in pie... - 28.1176
Holiday Fruit Bread
Combine sugar and rum; stir to form smooth icing.
Drizzle over warm cake.
Cool before cutting. - 17.6483
In this Cooking with Cathy recipe video, Cathy breaks out some fresh fruit and makes a great summertime drink that's easy to do and absolutely delicious! Enjoy! - 0
Spanish Fruit Recipes By Category
Spanish Fruit Ingredient: