- » Spanish Enchilada
Spanish Enchilada Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish enchilada recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish enchilada recipes.
Mexican Meal Part 2: Serving Enchilada And Spanish Rice
After making Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice, Clyde is giving serving suggestions for serving them. He is using sour cream and shows an easy way of making it at home. He also has a dessert to serve with his mexican dishes, blackberries in sour cream.... - 55.6041
Spinach Enchilada Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, sautÃ© the onion.
3) Drain the spinach and place between 2 paper towels to pat out the excess moisture.
4) Combine together the... - 47.2036
You May Also Like!
Mexican Enchiladas And Spanish Rice
Clyde makes Mexican meal Enchilada and Spanish Rice in his Florida kitchen. He uses sorriso sausage pork and ground beef, the sausage is full of flavors with garlic and spices, so the enchiladas come out extremely yummy. His direction is simple to understand... - 69.8373
Fry the onion and garlic and green pepper slowly in the olive oil until they are a little past the golden brown stage.
Add the tomato sauce and paste and all the seasonings.
Simmer until the sauce is thick and well blended.
Add the crawfish, crabs, or shrimp,... - 33.4776
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 45.8038
With a potato masher, stir in the chili powder.
Wrap the tortillas in a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 45 seconds, or until pliable.
Divide the bean mixture among the tortillas.
Sprinkle the mixture with the Monterey Jack.
Roll the tortillas to... - 36.5001
1) In a bowl, mix together chicken and olives
2) Place the tortilla on the working table.
3) Spoon the 1/8 of the chicken mixture in the center of each tortilla.
4) Roll the tortillas and arrange the flap side down in the slow cooker.
5) In another... - 46.2657
1) In a non-stick pan, brown the beef.
2) Drain of the fat from the pan.
3) Stir in the tomato, enchilada sauces and salt.
4) Cook over slow heat for 3 to 4 minutes or until thickened.
5) Place the tortilla on the working table.
6) Spoon the... - 45.6149
Enchiladas With Cheese And Kale
1) In skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and sautÃ© the kale and scallions for 5 minutes or until tender.
2) Divide the mixture equally in 8 portions.
3) Arrange the tortillas flat on the working table and place the kale mixture in middle of each.
4)... - 41.403
Rice, Cheese And Bean Enchiladas
1 Spray a 13x9-inch or 12x8-inch microwave safe baking dish with a nonstick cooking spray.
2 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
3 In a large non-stick skillet, combine zucchini and taco sauce mix.
4 Cook, stirring... - 42.9228
Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas
For all the weight watchers, here's an excellent recipe that scores high both on taste and health. Watch the chef demonstrate a stepwise procedure to make these Low Carb Chicken Enchiladas. - 107.768
Beef Enchiladas with verde sauce, Spanish Rice, and Guacamole can be good for you! Chef Joe Dias shows viewers how to whip up a basic yet dynamic Mexican supper with all the trimmings (and none of the guilt!) - 18.1306