- » Spanish Eggplant
Spanish Eggplant Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish eggplant recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish eggplant recipes.
1)Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2)Take a bowl of salted water, and soak for 30 minutes
3)Once done,change water and parboil the eggplant for 30 minutes
4)Now drain and keep aside.
5)Saute onions and green peppers until done.
6)Keep... - 46.9232
1) Lightly grease an 8-cup baing dish.
2) In a large frying pan, saute eggplant in bacon drippings.
3) Place the sauteed eggplants in baking dish.
4) In same pan, saute onions, tomatoes and add sugar, chili parsley, salt and pepper.
5)... - 45.1482
Boil eggplant in salted water until tender; drain.
Saute onion in butter; add tomatoes, garlic salt, chilies, salt and pepper.
Simmer for 5 minutes; stir into eggplant.
Cool; add eggs.
Pour into greased casserole; top with crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees for 20... - 37.475
Classic Spanish Eggplant
Pare and dice the eggplant, and saute with the onion and green pepper in the fat for 10 min., or until lightly browned.
Pour boiling water over the tomatoes, then skin them.
Dice the tomatoes coarsely— there should be 4 c.—and add with salt and sugar to... - 31.4187
Spanish Eggplant is a delicious mouth-watering side dish. Try this amazingly irresistible Spanish Eggplant dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 29.999
You May Also Like!
Eggplant Cheese With Spanish Sausage
Eggplant cheese with spanish sausage is a cooked and baked eggplant recipe made with spicy sausages. This casserole like eggplant and sausage recipe is a layered bake and is topped with parmesan cheese. Herbed with marjoram and oregano, the eggplant cheese... - 44.5253
Spanish Garbanzo And Eggplant
Looking for a Spanish recipe for the weekend? Try this yummy Spanish Garbanzo and Eggplant recipe. This dish is simple and can be prepared easily in your own kitchen. Watch it now. - 100.937
Spanish Eggplant Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Use 2 teaspoons of salt to sprinkle both sides of the eggplant slices.
3) Between several thicknesses of paper towels, place the eggplant slices and weight down with a plate. Allow to stand for 1... - 46.5169
Spanish Baked Aubergines
1. Cut each aubergine in half, scoop out centre line of seeds using a teaspoon, leaving a trough in each for the filling.
2. Arrange in a greased fairly shallow dish so that the halves fit in neatly.
3. Melt butter for the filling and cook the onion and... - 34.4745
Basque Style Eggplant Peppers And Tomatoes
1. Lightly coat the eggplant cubes with seasoned flour
2. In a large pan, heat oil over a medium flame.
3. Add eggplant to the hot oil and fry for 7-8 minutes until evenly browned.
4. Tip in the peppers and sauté for 3-4 minutes then tip in the... - 40.8854
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and slice crosswise.
Salt it and allow to stand a half hour.
Squeeze out liquid and fry in hot oil.
When browned, allow to cool, add to bowl containing two beaten eggs, I have posted the instructions for "Spanish" Omelet.... - 26.2799
Wash and dry eggplants; cut in fine, even slices, salt lightly, and leave in bowl for a few hours.
Before cooking, dry eggplant thoroughly with a cloth, dust lightly in flour (or first in flour, then in beaten egg), and fry in small batches in olive oil... - 31.886
Escalivada (roasted Pepper, Eggplant, And Tomato)
While the escalhada can be made indoors, its flavor is incomparably improved when the vegetables are cooked over a wood or charcoal fire.
Throw green and red peppers and eggplants on hot coals or directly in fire.
Roast tomatoes briefly on grill or over dying... - 27.1117
1) In a large skillet, gently saute the ham, onion and green pepper for about 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the eggplant and zucchini and cook gently, until all the vegetables are tender.
3) Stir in the tomatoes and cook until softened, then sprinkle with a... - 40.2952