- » Spanish Dessert
Spanish Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish dessert recipes.
Spanish Meringue Omelette Cake
Looking for an exotic but effortless dessert, try this Spanish meringue omelette cake recipe and you won't have to look for anymore. This is such an amazingly easy and wonderful recipe that you won't believe for the first time that it was a home made dish... - 118.059
Best Spanish Turron Mousse
This would be an incredible dessert after my Spanish Tortilla and in fact both recipes were taught to me by one of my favourite chefs Jose Pizarro who used to run Brindisa in Borough Market and now had the highly successful Jose in Bermondsey Street. - 117.298
Raw Marcona Chocolate - Part 2
In this video I make some authentic spanish Raw marcona chocolate bars using my thermomix. This is the first video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly raw organic chocolate. You really don't... - 107.243
Raw Marcona Chocolate - Part 1
In this video I make some authentic spanish Raw marcona chocolate bars using my thermomix. This is the first video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly raw organic chocolate. You really don't... - 105.68
Raw Marcona Chocolate - Part 3
In this video I make some authentic spanish Raw marcona chocolate bars using my thermomix. This is the first video of me using this revolutionary kitchen device...the thermomix. See just how easy you too can have truly raw organic chocolate. You really don't... - 105.651
Raw Virgin Pina Colada Ice Lolly And Sorbet
Pretty smart raw food idea! Who doesn’t love popsicles on hot summer days? These are super bright yellow creamy ice pops that the whole family will love especially. This recipe is raw, vegan, dairy-free, nut-free and sugar-free and it is so yummy it is hard... - 103.765
Frozen Peach Cake
Want to surprise your family with an impeccable dessert? Try this fabulous Frozen Peach Cake. The dessert is easy to make and never fails to impress. Do give it a try. - 103.343
Would you like to treat your family to something special this weekend? Try out this Spanish Polvoron recipe. The dish makes for a great dessert and can even be served as a snack. - 100.004
Lemony Prune Flan
Check out for this magnificent lemony prune flan that is so appealing. The video here demonstrates an effortless way to prepare a terrific flan. Look out for this outstanding video and add a special touch to your party menu with this irresistible lemony prune... - 99.518
Best Cream Cheese And Orange Frosting
Best Cream Cheese and Orange Frosting is really one of the best frosting recipes you can find online. It is rich and yet that acid of orange cuts through. Take a look at this video to learn how to make it. - 92.6118
Spanish Raw Brownies
Attention all the raw food lovers, here's a great dessert recipe for you. Watch this video to learn Spanish Carob Brownies recipe. The dessert is easy to make and full of flavor, try it today in your own kitchen - 64.4905
Persimon, Blueberry And Pomegranate Salad
1. Layer the slices of persimmon, pomegranate and blueberries in a small bowl
2. Drizzle with honey and finish with a sprinkle of fresh mint
3. Serve with a dollop of yogurt if you like. - 50.5593
Two Colored Fruit Gazpacho
1) in a food processor add raspberries and sugar.
2) Process until smooth.
3) Strain the puree through a colander and pour into a big bowl.
4) Stir in sparkling water and mint.
5) In the food processor add kiwis and lime juice.
6) Process until... - 49.0933
Spanish Cake Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and position the fruit cake or sponge cake over it. Spread the fruit on its top.
3. Pour rum and orange juice over it and place in the center of the preheated... - 48.4769
To make pillows:
1. Into medium bowl, sift flour with baking powder and salt.
2. Using two knives, cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Add water and mix well to form a soft dough.
4. On lightly floured pastry cloth, knead dough... - 46.7582
Sherry Almond Ice Cream
1. Soak the gelatin in cold water until it has softened.
2. Add the hot water and sugar and stir until the gelatin and sugar dissolve completely. Set aside to cool the liquid.
3. When the gelatin liquid thickens, whip the mixture with... - 46.4365
Old Fashioned Apple Turnovers
Beat egg; stir in sugar, then sour milk and cream.
Sift 2 cups flour with soda, cream of tartar, salt, and spices and stir into first mixture.
Add more flour, enough to make a soft dough that can be rolled without sticking.
Turn out on floured board; divide... - 46.0942
Spanish Wind Cake
1) Set the oven temperature to 200Â°F before baking.
2) Butter two 11-by-17-inch baking sheets lightly using a pastry brush or paper towel and sprinkle them with flour.
3) Spread the flour evenly by allowing it to tip from side to side and... - 45.8175
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, add sugar and butter to cream.
3) Add eggs to beat in.
4) In another bowl, sift together dry ingredients.
5) Add the dry ingredients with the egg mixture, alternating with milk.
6) Use... - 45.304
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar in mixer bowl until light and fluffy.
Add egg yolks; beat until lemon-colored.
Sift flour and baking powder together.
Add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, mixing well after each... - 45.2863
Spanish Apple Slices
Sift the flour on to a working surface and make a well in the center.
Add the butter in small pieces with the sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
Mix well together with one hand to form a soft pastry dough.
Chill for 20 minutes.
Peel, core and thinly slice the... - 45.2642
Spanish Coffee Cake
This Spanish Coffee Cake recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this cake brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 45.1471
Prepare the Peach Sauce. Place the peaches, brandy, cream and almond extract in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
In a small bowl, combine the raisins with the brandy; stir in the gelatin and set aside to soften.
Bring 3 quarts of water to a... - 44.8638
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it and mix well by beating thoroughly.
4) Sift the flour along with cinnamon and baking... - 44.3529
Coffee Cream Flan
1) In a bowl combine the crushed biscuits and butter together.
2) Then press into the bottom and sides of a 8 inch fluted flan ring placed on a baking sheet; refrigerate until the crust is firm.
3) In a bowl, beat the egg yolks and... - 44.0393
Spanish Vanilla Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) petal-patterned cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, mix almonds, half the sugar, vanilla, salt, whole egg and 6 egg yolks in a large bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining... - 43.8975
Refrigerator Honey Flan
1) In a bowl, beat the butter until creamy.
2) Beat in the honey, cocoa and sherry, then stir in the crushed biscuits until thoroughly mixed.
3) In a greased 8 inch flan ring placed on a baking sheet and chill in the refrigerator until set.
4) If... - 43.8335
Flan De Queso
1) Preheat the oven to 250 °F.
2) In a blender,blend the eggs, egg yolks, sweetened condensed milk, milk, vanilla extract and cream cheese until smooth.
3) Then blend for another 2 minutes.
4) In a heavy saucepan, melt the sugar over a... - 43.5932
Chocolate Cheesecake Flan
Line a 23cm (9in) flan tin with plastic food wrap, leaving some plastic wrap hanging over sides to make it easy to remove cheesecake when set.
Melt chocolate in double saucepan over simmering water.
Spread two-thirds of the melted chocolate over base and... - 43.4071
Orange Spanish Cream
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup of the cold milk for 5 minutes.
Put remaining milk in the top of double boiler and scald over boiling water.
Add the gelatin and stir until it dissolves.
Add the sugar and salt.
Pour part of hot mixture over slightly beaten egg... - 43.292
Suspiros A La Limena
Suspiros A La Limena is a delicious dessert which I always crave for. Try this Suspiros A La Limena; I bet, you will surely get a lot of compliments for this. - 42.8216
Orange Flan is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Orange Flan both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 42.5032
Empanadas With Apricot Pecan Filling
To make the filling, place the apricots in a saucepan over medium heat and cover them with water.
Add the sugar and simmer until the apricots are very soft and start to break down, 20 to 25 minutes.
Add more water if necessary.
Stir in the remaining... - 42.3293
Spanish Sherry Nut Muffins
Cut up dates and put into a large mixing bowl.
Pour boiling strong coffee over them and stir well.
Then pour in the sherry and add butter.
Let stand until butter is soft and melting.
(Prepare muffin pans. Preheat oven while this mixture soaks up the date... - 41.9679
1. Whip some cream.
2. In a bowl, mix sugar with egg yolks.
3. Add scalded milk over this mixture very slowly.
4. Cook it in double boiler until it becomes smooth and thick.
5. Allow it to cool.
6. Then add vanilla and beat... - 41.8156
Biscotti Al Pignoli
Combine the eggs and sugar in the top of a double boiler; beat until frothy, using an electric mixer set at medium speed.
Place over simmering water and beat until the mixture is warm.
Remove from the heat and continue beating until the eggs are foaming and... - 41.3707
Strawberry Flan has a Distinctive taste. The crust pastry and strawberry gives the Strawberry Flan Great taste. - 41.2714
Orange Almond Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease and flour round layer pan, 9 x 1 1/2 inches, or square pan, 8 x 8 x2 or 9x9x2 inches.
Beat all ingredients except almonds, 1 tablespoon sugar and the liqueur in large mixer bowl on low speed, scraping bowl constantly, 30... - 41.2369
Spanish Christmas Loaf
This Spanish Christmas Loaf is a desire ! Celebrate Santa's special day with this delicious candied fruit and almond filled bread for your next meal. If you are burbling with suggestions for this Spanish Christmas Loaf please do come over here to express... - 40.797
Vanilla Caramel Flan
Preheat oven to 325°.
Combine 1/3 cup sugar and water in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; cook 5 minutes or until golden, stirring occasionally.
Immediately pour into 6 (6-ounce) custard cups coated with cooking spray, tipping quickly until... - 40.3363
1) Peel the oranges and slice them very thinly.
2) On a glass plate, arrange the oranges in an overlapping layer.
3) Sprinkle the oranges with the sugar, dates, figs and almonds.
4) Then pour over the liqueur and refrigerate, until chilled.
5)... - 39.773
Apricot Spanish Cream
Drain apricot halves, reserving 3/4 cup liquid; halve apricot halves and set aside.
In saucepan combine gelatin, sugar, and salt; stir in reserved apricot liquid, milk, and beaten egg yolks.
Cook and stir over low heat till gelatin and sugar dissolve.
Remove... - 39.7585
Crema De Mango
Using metal blade, process almonds with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped; set aside.
Section oranges; cut sections in half and set aside.
Peel mangoes, cut into pieces, and process until mashed.
Transfer to a bowl.
Add sugar to taste (up to 1/4 cup).
Stir... - 39.7493
Molded Spanish Cream
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
2. Blend in the egg yolks and milk.
3. Place pan on a low flame and cook custard mixture without boiling, stirring constantly, until it coats the back of the spoon and leaves a... - 39.4396
1) In a large plastic bag, add the first 3 ingredients to combine properly. Set the bag aside.
2) Make 3- x 2-inch strips from the tortillas.
3) Pour in 1 inch oil to heat up at 375°. Fry the tortilla strips in batches until crisp and... - 39.4132
Sherry Spanish Cream
1) In a medium-size saucepan mix gelatin and 1/4 cup of sugar.
2) Beat egg yolks and milk until smooth.
3) Cook and stir over low heat till mixture thickens slightly.
4) Transfer immediately into a large bowl.
5) Add sherry and stir.
6) Chill the... - 39.3186
Spanish Butter Wafers
Spanish Butter Wafers are delicious and unique cookies. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Spanish Butter Wafers recipe and you will understand why. - 39.0681
Spanish Cream With Gelatin
The spanish cream is a creamy gelatin dessert prepared with milk and eggs along with plain gelatin. Slowly stirred over a boiler, the spanish cream is sweetened with sugar and flaored with vanilla and frozen before serving - 38.8776
Pastelitos De Coco
This Pastelitos De Coco is an irresistible dessert recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Pastelitos De Coco with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 38.7972
Spanish Cream is a well loved sweet dish that is often made again and again at my home. Try this Spanish Cream recipe for yourself and you will understand why it is so addictive! - 38.7947
Bizcocho Con Crema
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Beat yolks with grated lemon rind until light yellow.
Add sugar and salt.
Beat until stiff.
Add lemon juice and rum; mix.
Add flour and beat just enough to mix.
Beat egg whites to stiff peak, adding 3 drops of lemon juice as eggs... - 38.7598
1) Heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In a small heavy pan, melt the sugar in the water over low heat, brushing the sides of the pan with a wet brush.
4) Do not boil the liquid.
5) When sugar is dissolved, turn up... - 38.6434
Apricot And Almond Flan
1) First roll out the pastry and then use it to line a fluted flan dish of 7-inches.
2) Drain the apricots and then arrange about half of them over the flan’s base.
3) Mix together the flour and almonds and rub in the butter. Add sugar and stir... - 38.4456
Spanish Coconut Muffins
Spanish Coconut Muffins are simple and yummy! I served it recently for a party and the guest are still calling up and asking for the recipe! Donâ€™t miss this simple Spanish Coconut Muffins recipe! - 38.1681
Early in day: In double-boiler top, mix gelatin, 1/4 cup sugar, salt.
Stir in egg yolks; slowly stir in milk.
Cook over boiling water, stirring until mixture coats spoon.
Chill until mixture mounds when dropped from spoon; stir in vanilla.
Beat egg whites... - 38.0687
Spanish Apple Pie
Line deep pie plate with pastry.
Slice apple very thinly.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over top of apples.
Make custard by scalding milk, beat egg and add sugar, vanilla, salt.
Add egg mixture to scalded milk.
Pour over apples.
Sprinkle top with nutmeg... - 37.6801
Spanish Cream Or Creme D'espagne
1. Mix together gelatine. 2 tablespoons sugar and a pinch of salt. Heat in a double boiler till melted.
2. Beat egg yolks. Add milk.
3. Add to gelatine mixture. Cook over boiling water stirring constantly until gelatine is thoroughly dissolved (about 10... - 37.643
Orange-lemon Spanish Cream
Combine gelatine, orange juice and lemon juice and let stand five minutes.
Scald milk and add yolks mixed with sugar, salt and orange rind.
Cook in a double boiler (over hot, not boiling water) until it coats the spoon.
Then add gelatine mixture.
Fold... - 37.5488
Combine egg yolks, sugar, and flour.
Beat until creamy.
Place milk and wine in double boiler.
Heat to boiling.
Pour milk mixture slowly into egg mixture, stirring constantly to prevent curdling.
Add coconut and vanilla; mix well.
Cook over double boiler until... - 37.2664
Cream butter with vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
Add sugar, creaming well.
Mix in flour and salt, then pecans.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly... - 37.015
In the top of a double boiler, scald milk.
Slowly add gelatin and honey.
Pour a few tablespoonfuls over egg yolks, then add egg mixture to the milk mixture in the boiler.
Place over hot water and cook until thick and smooth.
Remove from heat.
Add salt and... - 36.9454
Bring milk to a boil with lemon peel and cinnamon broken in small pieces.
Let it boil slowly at least 5 minutes to take on flavor.
Beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar and 3 TB cornstarch until light in color and stiff.
Allow milk to cool for 5 minutes.
Strain... - 36.9399
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.8149
In medium saucepan, combine butter with 1/2 cup water; cook over low heat, stirring, until butter is melted and mixture just comes to boil.
Add salt, and remove from heat.
Add flour all at once; beat very hard with wooden spoon.
Return to low heat, and beat... - 36.7831
Soak the gelatin in the milk in the top of a double boiler for 5 min.
Then add 2 tablesp of the sugar and the salt, and cook over boiling water, stirring frequently, until the gelatin is dissolved.
Remove from heat, and gradually pour over well-beaten egg... - 36.7292
Separate eggs and whisk whites stiff.
Add yolks, one at a time, beat vigorously.
Add crushed crumbs and mix well.
Heat butter and drop spoonful of mixture and fry golden brown.
Drain on paper.
Make a slightly thick syrup with sugar, water and cinnamon and let... - 36.6946
Rice Pudding Ice Cream
1. Preheat the oven to 300°. In a buttered 2-quart baking dish or souffle dish, combine 1 quart of the milk, 1/4 cup of the sugar, the ground cinnamon and the rice; mix thoroughly. Bake uncovered for about 2 hours, or until the pudding is creamy, the rice is... - 36.587
Spanish Egg Chocolate
In top part of double boiler over hot water melt together chocolate and milk.
Beat with rotary beater until blended.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, and cloves.
Beat egg until frothy in pitcher in which chocolate will be served.
Pour chocolate over egg and beat again... - 36.5475
In a bowl, make a paste of the egg yolks, flour and 1/2 cup of the cream.
In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup of the sugar and the salt with the remaining cream and bring the mixture to just below boiling.
Whisk the scalded cream gradually into the egg mixture... - 36.416
Tarte De Santiago
Preheat oven to 425Ã‚Â°.
Mix butter with sugar and cinnamon.
Separately, beat eggs with grated lemon rind until foamy.
Grind almonds to fine paste in electric blender or mortar.
Add all but 14 cup almonds and beaten eggs to butter and sugar mixture... - 36.2884
Torta De Arroz Con Leche
Scald rice as follows: Boil in several cups water for 3 minutes while stirring.
Strain and rinse under cold running water.
Heat 2 1/2 cups milk with lemon peel and vanilla bean broken in two.
When milk boils, pour in rice slowly.
Add sugar and salt.
Cook on... - 36.16
Fresh Fruit Melon Go Round
1. Using sharp knife cut Winch slice from bottom of melon.
2. Halve melon lengthwise, and cut each half into 5 even wedges. Remove the seeds.
3. In a round serving platter (9 inches in diameter and about 1/2 inch deep), stand the... - 36.0074
Toasted Almond Ice Cream
1. In a small heavy saucepan cook the 1/2 cup sugar over medium-high heat till sugar begins to melt, shaking the skillet occasionally to heat the sugar evenly. Do not stir. Once the sugar starts to melt, reduce heat to low and cook about 5 minutes more or... - 35.9941
Arroz Con Leche Con Chantilly
Heat milk with cinnamon sticks.
When milk has boiled, remove cinnamon and add rice.
Let it cook slowly approximately 25 minutes or until rice is done.
Let it cook another 5 minutes.
Stir to prevent its sticking to pan.
Put in a serving dish and... - 35.9809
Preheat the oven to 325°F.
Add 1 cup of sugar to a small, dry skillet.
Place the skillet over medium-high heat and melt the sugar.
As the sugar caramelizes, press the unmelted sugar into the liquefied part with the bottom of a heavy spoon.
Reduce the heat to... - 35.9353
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Heat water, margarine and salt to rolling boil in 3-quart saucepan; stir in flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute; remove from heat.
Beat in eggs all at once; continue beating... - 35.8395
Spanish Cream is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Spanish Cream dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 35.7579
Separate 3 of the eggs.
Beat the 3 egg whites until foamy, add salt and cream of tartar, and beat until stiff, then gradually beat in 6 tablespoons sugar.
Pour 1 inch of hot water into a 9 by 13-inch baking pan; spoon meringue in 6 balls onto water.
Place in... - 35.6978
Coffee Spanish Cream
Combine gelatin, sugar and instant coffee in top of double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and blend with cold milk.
Pour into double boiler.
Cook over low heat until mixture thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and stir in almond extract.
Chill, stirring occasionally... - 35.6479
Combine eggs, egg yolks, and sugar.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Heat milk and cinnamon sticks slowly in heavy saucepan until mixture starts to bubble around edges.
Do not boil.
Remove cinnamon sticks.
Beating... - 35.5876
Spanish Peanut Brittle
Using a large kettle, boil first 4 ingredients together until mixture reaches thread stage (238Â° on a candy thermometer).
Then add butter and peanuts.
Stir, cook until golden brown (300Â° on candy thermometer).
Remove from heat and add baking soda.
This... - 35.5617
Bizcochos Borrachos De Guadalajara
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Beat yolks with 2/3 cup sugar.
When creamy yellow, add flour.
Beat just enough to blend.
Fold in six egg whites beaten to stiff peak.
Pour dough into paper-lined pan approximately 9 by 11 inches.
Bake in 375Â° oven, until cake... - 35.4299
Tarta De Almendras
Preheat oven to 350Ã‚Â°.
Beat eggs with sugar until creamy and thick.
Grind almonds to fine powder in electric blender or pound in mortar.
Mix ground almonds with flour and salt and add to eggs with rum.
Stir just enough to blend.
Pour into 8-by-12-inch... - 35.3923
Spanish Cinnamon Cream
Scald milk in top of a double boiler set over simmering water.
Slowly stir in gelatin until dissolved.
Blend in honey and cinnamon.
Beat egg yolks in a cup.
Gradually add about 1/2 cup hot milk mixture to egg yolks while beating.
Empty contents of cup into... - 35.3038
Tocino De Cielo
Heat I/2 cup sugar in a saucepan until it thickens and turns light brown.
Line a 10-inch ring mold with the caramel.
Heat 21/2 cups sugar with water and lemon peel in a saucepan over a slow fire.
Simmer for approximately 30 minutes.
Test frequently by dipping... - 35.1479
Spanish Cinnamon Muffins
The sweet aroma of freshly baked Spanish Cinnamon Muffins is irresistible. These are one of my favorite muffins. Try this wonderful Spanish Cinnamon Muffin recipe! - 35.139
Chocolate Rum And Raisin Flan
1. Place chocolate in bowl, cook on HIGH for one to one and a half minutes. Stir three times during cooking. Stir in copha. Spread two thirds of mixture over base and sides of a flan tin (base measurement 20cm diameter) that has been lined with plastic food... - 35.0504
Chill 6 dessert dishes.
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir in vanilla.
Cover and chill.
Just before serving, fold in sour cream and maple syrup or brown sugar.
Spoon into dessert dishes.
Garnish with... - 34.9244
1.Make custard of the egg-yolks, sugar and hot milk.
2.Add the softened gelatin.
3.Proceed as for standard sponge mixtures.
5.Serve with ice cream - 34.6212
Soften gelatin in 1/2 cup cold milk.
Beat egg yolks with honey in top of double boiler.
When smooth, add remaining milk.
Cook gently over hot water until mixture is just thick enough to coat spoon.
Remove from heat and combine with gelatin mixture.
When cool,... - 34.5827
Orange Lemon Spanish Cream
Combine gelatine orange juice and lemon juice; let stand five minutes.
Scald milk; add yolks mixed with sugar, salt and orange rind.
Cook in a double boiler over hot water until it coats the spoon.
Add gelatine mix.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg... - 34.5336
Arroz Con Leche
Scald rice as follows: bring to a boil several cups of water, toss in rice, and boil for 3 minutes while stirring.
Drain and rinse under cold water.
Bring milk to a boil with vanilla.
When milk is boiling, pour in scalded rice slowly so that boiling is not... - 34.2391
Almond Ice Cream
Whip the egg yolks and sugar until foamy.
Boil the milk with the brown sugar.
Allow to cool and then gently mix into the egg mixture.
Scrape the seeds out of the vanilla pods and mix into the almond powder.
Pour the melted butter over the almond mixture.
Mix... - 33.9723
Combine cinnamon stick, nutmeg, cloves and ginger with water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Remove cinnamon stick.
Add unflavored gelatin, chocolate chips and sugar replacement.
Stir to dissolve... - 33.5625
1. Into a baking dish grease and pour in the rice, cream, sugar, butter and lemon zest.
2. Mix gently and let it bake in a 250 F/130 C oven for 45 minutes - 2 hours.
3. Scatter with cinnamon and serve, hot or cold. - 33.5161
Brazo De Gitano
Preheat oven to 425Â°.
Beat egg yolks, sugar, salt, and water until creamy and thick.
Add flour and beat just enough to blend.
"Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Spread evenly in ll-by-16-inch baking pan lined with wax paper.
(If you have no large shallow... - 33.419
Crema Pastelera Al Ron
Put milk, vanilla bean, and rum to cook.
Boil slowly at least 5 minutes.
Beat sugar, cornstarch, and egg yolks until creamy and thick.
Let milk cool about 5 minutes before straining into egg mixture.
Beat constantly as you add.
Cook, stirring fre- quently,... - 33.383
Bizcocho De Almendras
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Grind almonds in electric blender or pound in mortar to fine paste.
Beat three whole eggs and three yolks with sugar and salt until thick and light yellow.
Fold in three egg whites beaten to stiff peak.
Gradually sift in flour mixed... - 33.2646
Spanish Dessert Recipes By Category