- » Spanish Custard
Spanish Custard Recipes
Spanish custard refers to a very popular dessert commonly made in Spain since the Spanish portray an exceptional liking for dairy-based desserts. Among Spanish custards there exists a wide variety owing to regional ... More »
Want to prepare a sweet dish in minimum time? Try Flan! It is a simple and easy recipe to prepare and tastes absolutely divine. It is perfect to serve during get-togethers and parties! - 133.101
Fried Custard Squares
Pour flour into heavy saucepan.
Slowly add 1 cup milk to form smooth paste.
Add remaining milk, cinnamon, and sugar.
Beat with electric mixer until smooth.
Place mixture over heat.
Cook on high until mixture boils and thickens.
Sangria when mixture thickens... - 35.8755
Combine eggs, egg yolks, and sugar.
Beat at medium speed with electric mixer 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Heat milk and cinnamon sticks slowly in heavy saucepan until mixture starts to bubble around edges.
Do not boil.
Remove cinnamon sticks.
Beating... - 35.5876
Caramel Custard Flan
Preheat oven to 350F.
Spread 1/2 cup sugar evenly over bottom of an 8-inch round baking dish.
Heat in oven 30 to 35 minutes, or until sugar is melted to a golden-brown syrup.
Remove from oven; let cool 10 minutes, or until hardened.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl,... - 32.168
You May Also Like!
Carob Spanish Cream
Mix gelatin, salt and one tablespoon honey.
Add egg yolks.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
This will make 2 cups of milk mixture.
Add 1 cup milk mixture and carob powder to gelatin.
Cook over low heat until gelatin is thoroughly dissolved... - 38.4913
Strawberry Flan has a Distinctive taste. The crust pastry and strawberry gives the Strawberry Flan Great taste. - 41.2714
Spanish Beef Rice
Preheat oven to 350°.
Heat butter in skillet and saute onions until limp.
Place in bottom of 1 1/2 qt.casserole.
Spread rice over onions.
Pour tomatoes over rice.
Sprinkle mung bean sprouts over tomatoes.
Pour over bouillon.
Sprinkle cheese... - 42.0599
Spanish Meat Loaf
Combine ground beef, Spanish rice, egg, onion, and salt.
Shape into 4 or 5 individual loaves or put in 5 custard cups.
Bake at 350° for 35 minutes. - 27.6986
Spanish Cake Dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2. Take a lightly buttered ovenproof dish and position the fruit cake or sponge cake over it. Spread the fruit on its top.
3. Pour rum and orange juice over it and place in the center of the preheated... - 48.4769
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Place 1/2 cup sugar in a small heavy saucepan over medium-high heat; cook until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently. Continue cooking an additional 5 minutes or until golden, stirring constantly. Immediately pour caramelized... - 32.8113
Molded Spanish Cream
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, add 1/4 cup sugar, gelatin, and salt.
2. Blend in the egg yolks and milk.
3. Place pan on a low flame and cook custard mixture without boiling, stirring constantly, until it coats the back of the spoon and leaves a... - 39.4396
Spanish Apple Pie
Line deep pie plate with pastry.
Slice apple very thinly.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup sugar over top of apples.
Make custard by scalding milk, beat egg and add sugar, vanilla, salt.
Add egg mixture to scalded milk.
Pour over apples.
Sprinkle top with nutmeg... - 37.6801
1) Heat the oven to 325°F.
2) Arrange the ingredients.
3) In a small heavy pan, melt the sugar in the water over low heat, brushing the sides of the pan with a wet brush.
4) Do not boil the liquid.
5) When sugar is dissolved, turn up... - 38.6434
Coffee Spanish Cream
Combine gelatin, sugar and instant coffee in top of double boiler.
Beat egg yolks and blend with cold milk.
Pour into double boiler.
Cook over low heat until mixture thickens slightly.
Remove from heat and stir in almond extract.
Chill, stirring occasionally... - 35.6479
Spanish Custard Recipes By Category