- » Spanish Curry
Spanish Curry Recipes
Spanish Curry is a general term that refers to a wide array of gravy-based curries belonging to Spain that involve the use of locally available ingredients to create authentic side dishes eaten along with breads or ... More »
Pollo Con Naranjas
1. If you do not have ground cinnamon and clove spice, in a small mortar and pestle, combine the two whole spices and grind them to a fine powder.
2. In a small bowl combine the spice powder with salt and pepper.
3. Season the chicken well... - 47.1957
Game Birds Naranja
1) Preheat the oven at 425 degrees
2) Begin by tying the legs and wings of each pheasant and seasoning them with salt and pepper
3) Cover the breast of pheasant with bacon / salt pork slices
4) Place in a roasting pan and roast for 30... - 45.6863
1. Cut the tripe into fine slices.
2. Heat the oil or butter in a heavy frying pan and cook the onion, garlic and parsley until soft but not brown.
3. Add the tripe and half the tomatoes and cook until the tripe is tender. Add the rest of the ingredients and... - 35.3129
Pollo Al Ajillo
take chicken breast boneless cubes 1''x1'', 8 pices, marinted with salt, crusted pappers,bit of lemon juice, take garlic make fine paste, now heat oil in a sauce pan add garlic paste, fry this for 5 minutes then add chicken cubes, cook for another 6-7... - 33.944
You May Also Like!
Pot Roasted Duckling Spanish Style
Brown duckling slowly on all sides in heavy kettle; pour off fat.
Put duckling on rack in kettle and add remaining ingredients except last 2.
Simmer, covered, for 1 1/2 hours, or until duckling is tender, basting frequently with the liquid in kettle.
Remove... - 39.6689
1) In a large skillet, combine the onion, green pepper, bacon drippings, chili sauce, water, viegar, red pepper and sugar together. Cook over low flame for 7 to 10 minutes.
2) Add the frankfurters and cover the skillet. Cook over low flame for another... - 38.739
Spanish Style Beans
Soak the beans overnight and cook in the same water.
After the beans have cooked about 1 hour, add the onions, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Cook until done, then take out about 1/2 cup of beans, pulverize them and return to thicken the sauce.
Simmer... - 33.0897
Spanish Pork Chops
1. Cook the chops in oil in a frying pan until browned and cooked through. Remove and keep warm.
2. Drain except for 1 tablespoon of fat. Fry the onion and garlic, stirring to lift pan juices, add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the rosemary and... - 30.7809
Spanish Garden Chin
In medium saucepan, combine onion, green pepper, zucchini and water.
Cook over medium high heat for about 5 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften.
Add bulgur and cook 1 minute longer, stirring constantly.
Add tomato sauce and bring to boil.
Lower heat,... - 40.233
Duck Spanish Style
1. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
2. Sprinkle the duck with salt and pepper. In a skillet heat the oil, add the duck and brown on all sides. Transfer the duck to a casserole or covered baking dish and pour off all but two tablespoons of the fat.
3. To... - 37.6857
1. Cook the asparagus until tender. Drain.
2. In a saucepan heat three tablespoons of the butter, add the onion, bay leaf, salt and pepper and saute until the onion is tender but not brown, stirring often.
3. Stir in the flour, gradually add the stock and... - 38.5489
Josie Mccarthy's Chicken Wings With Spanish Rice
1. Wash the chicken wings, drain them and pat dry.
2. Heat the oil over moderate heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic and cook until soft and lightly browned, stirring constantly.
3. Remove the onions from the skillet and set aside. Add... - 40.8759
Chicken With Spanish Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a heavy skillet, heat oil.
3) Quickly brown the chicken pieces.
4) Remove to a casserole. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) In the same skillet, lightly brown the onions, green pepper and garlic.
6)... - 46.6032
Spanish Curry Recipes By Category