- » Spanish Crock Pot
Spanish Crock Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish crock pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish crock pot recipes.
Pink Squirrel Fondue
In a slow electric crockery cooker combine the marshmallow creme, creme d'almond, white creme de cacao, and lemon juice.
Cover and cook on high heat setting for 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Serve at once or reduce heat and keep warm, covered, on low heat... - 25.4973
You May Also Like!
Spanish Crockpot Chicken
Have you been looking out for some great leftover recipes? This video might just prove useful. Watch the chef share an easy to make Spanish Crockpot Chicken. The dish is innovative and is sure to impress. - 62.4185
Cornish Hens Basque
Rinse hens and pat dry.
Mix flour, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/2 teaspoon pepper and chili powder.
Coat hens with flour mixture.
Combine onions, eggplant, green pepper, mushrooms, pimiento, garlic and oil in crock pot.
Arrange hens on top of vegetables.
Sprinkle with... - 38.1847
1. Heat a medium-size skillet over a high flame and sauté the sausage or beef until browned.
2. Drain off the fat.
3. Tip the beef into a slow-cooker or a crock pot and combine with tomato juice, water, vegetables and seasoning.
4. In the same... - 41.128
Paella Spanish Fish And Chicken
1. In a large skillet, melt or heat butter or oil over a medium flame on the stove.
2. Add the rice and garlic and sauté until rice is lightly browned.
3. Tip the rice mixture into a in slow-cooking pot or crock pot.
4. Add the remaining ingredients... - 45.8163
The Easiest Chili Colorado
Brown stewing meat with seasoning in oil.
Transfer cooked meat to a crock pot or 4 quart pot.
Let the meat slowly cook for 4-6 hours.
It will be very tender.
About 15 minutes before the meat is ready: If you are using Sal's Salsa, put a small amount of oil in... - 26.5161
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, bouquet garni, garlic and stir well.
3. Pour wine over meat and vegetables.
4. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for a week to 10 days in a... - 44.7608
1. In a large crock pot, add the olive oil and wine
2. Add the meat with sliced carrot, onion, celery, garlic, cloves and seasonings and stir well.
3. Cover pot with cheesecloth and let marinate for 10 days to 2 weeks in a cool dry place.
4.... - 45.2312
Trim excess fat from meat; cut into 8 to 10 serving-size portions. Combine flour, salt, and pepper; mix well. Pound into meat pieces with meat mallet or edge of heavy plate. Heat 2 tablespoons fat in large, heavy frying pan or Dutch oven. Brown meat pieces... - 15.2124