- » Spanish Cream Pie
Spanish Cream Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish cream pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish cream pie recipes.
Pastel De Pollo
1. Roast the peppers directly over a gas flame or under the broiler as close to the heat as possible, turning with tongs until charred all over. Place in a plastic bag, twisting the top to enclose them and put in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes. Working... - 38.1095
Classic Ranchero Chili Pie
1. Pre heat an oven at 212.5 C (425 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine chips, olives and sour cream. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Line bottom of baked pie crust with ready made chili. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with sour cream mixture... - 40.402
1) Preheat the oven to at 350 °F.
2) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute the onions.
3) Stir in the meat and stock.
4) Mix in the raisins, spices, salt and pepper.
5) Cook over low heat for 30 minutes.
6) Transfer the mixture in a... - 45.0626
Potato Gratin Pie
1. Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas
2. Grease a 23-25cm pie plate and set aside
3. Cut the pastry into half and roll out one section to fit the pie plate. Roll out the second section to make a lid that will fit over the pie. Set aside till... - 43.1396
1. In a bowl put eggs and cream. Whisk them together.
2. In a flat baking dish or pie dish, make a bed of baby spinach. Sprinkle pesto garlic spice blend and cheese on top of it.
3. Pour the egg mix evenly on top of the cheese.
4. Sprinkle red pepper... - 97.4679
Holiday Nut Pie
Here I am, leaking out my family's Holiday Nut Pie recipe only for you. Better try it and let me know your views. No other ingredient will make Holiday Nut Pie taste so yummy than nut.A lip-smacking Dessert, this Holiday Nut Pie completes your spread. Note... - 53.1252
Ham And Vegetable Paella Pie
1. Line with pastry a buttered 7-inch deep spring form cake pan.
2. Chill while preparing cheese dice and vegetables.
3. Cut ham into short thin strips.
4. In a frying pan, cook ham strips over low heat until fat runs freely.
5. Add prepared onion, leek,... - 40.1311
Seville Heart Pie
Cut the heart into narrow strips, removing any tubes and gristle, then wash very thoroughly and dry.
Fry in the oil until lightly browned and transfer to an ovenproof casserole.
Fry the onion in the same fat until soft, then stir in the flour and cook for 1... - 39.7648
Chili Turkey Pie
Drizzle lemon juice over turkey and set aside while preparing sauce.
Cook the onion and garlic in hot butter in a large skillet about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Blend the soup, milk, and a mixture of the chili powder and seasoned salt.
Add to the... - 45.7194
1 Fry the sausage and drain well. Combine with green chile to taste. Add sour cream to form a thick filling that will hold together.
2 Preheat oven to 400°F. Roll out the pastry as for pie. Using a round cutter, cut the pastry into rounds.
3 Place a spoonful... - 26.9613
Apricot And Almond Flan
1) First roll out the pastry and then use it to line a fluted flan dish of 7-inches.
2) Drain the apricots and then arrange about half of them over the flan’s base.
3) Mix together the flour and almonds and rub in the butter. Add sugar and stir... - 39.3098
Squash Peanut Pie
1) Preheat oven at 350°.
2) Use a 9-inch pie pan or shallow baking dish to grease and lightly dust with bread crumbs.
3) In a saucepan, boil little quantity of salted water to cook squash until tender.
4) In a mixing bowl, place the... - 48.1589
Add cream and butter to mashed potatoes.
You may use food processor to mince the beef, but the texture is much nicer if you use a meat grinder, however the latter takes more time and patience.
Saute the onion slightly, add salt and pepper and mix into the... - 34.8407
Southwestern Chili Pie
Combine all crust ingredients in small mixing bowl.
Spread evenly against bottom and sides of 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 7 minutes, or until crust appears dry and set, rotating plate once.
Crumble beef into 1-quart... - 39.5869
Giant Chicken Tamale Pie
1. Rinse chicken and pat dry; trim off and discard excess fat. Cut thighs in half. In a large bowl, mix chicken, 4 cups chipotle sauce, olives, and corn.
2. Rinse banana leaves and pat dry. Line a 12- by 17-inch roasting pan with 2 or 3 banana leaves so they... - 40.2654
Rock Oyster Pastry. If you were looking for a tasty and unique oyster dish that you can serve for formal dinner, then look no further. Rock Oyster Pastry is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 46.8535
Baked Vegetable Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Lightly grease an 8-inch springform pan or a 10-inch pie plate.
2. See step 2 of Omelette.
3. Combine remaining ingredients, by hand, in a mixing bowl; add cooled vegetable mixture.
4. Place mixture in pan and bake in oven until... - 34.4867
Tin Roof Fudge Tart
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F.
2) In a 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch glass pie plate make the pie crust.
3) Place the crust in pie plate and gently press at the bottom and up side.
4) Trim the edges if required.
5)... - 47.2098
Butternut Squash Soup
This is the fourth part of the Thanksgiving series: Butternut Squash Soup. Other videos include secrets to a moist turkey, stuffing, cranberry sauce and sweet potato pie. My kids will not eat at any other relatives homes because they love my Thanksgiving... - 133.166