- » Spanish Cookie
Spanish Cookie Recipes
Spanish cookies are inspired from the Spanish style of baking and have different names and forms. The first Spanish cookies were brought to Mexico by the early Spanish colonists and developed over the ages by the ... More »
Cream butter with vanilla extract until light and fluffy.
Add sugar, creaming well.
Mix in flour and salt, then pecans.
Shape dough into 1 inch balls and flatten slightly.
Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350Â°F 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly... - 38.7219
Mix butter, 1/2 cup sugar, and remaining ingredients until smooth.
Chill for 2 hours.
Form into 1-inch balls and bake on ungreased cookie sheets in preheated moderate oven (375°F.) until very lightly browned, 16 to 20 minutes.
Remove from pan and roll at... - 30.2415
You May Also Like!
Spanish Peanut Cookies
1) Heat oven to 350°.
2) In a large bowl add brown sugar, butter, and shortening and mix well.
3) Beat for 1 to 2 minutes at medium speed till creamy. Scrape the bowl regularly.
4) Add the eggs and vanilla and continue beating and... - 46.1111
Place water, butter, 2 tablespoons sugar and salt in medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat.
Remove from heat; add flour.
Beat with spoon until dough forms ball and releases from side of pan.
Vigorously beat in eggs, 1 at a time, until mixture is... - 42.2143
Spanish Butter Wafers
Spanish Butter Wafers are delicious and unique cookies. I have a sweet tooth and this cookie is one of my favorites! Try this Spanish Butter Wafers recipe and you will understand why. - 41.629
Spanish Peanut Brittle
Slowly cook sugar, corn syrup, and 7 cup water in heavy skillet, stirring till sugar dissolves.
Cook to soft ball stage (test a few drops in cold water).
Add peanuts and salt.
Cook to hard crack stage, stirring constantly (remove from heat while testing).
Add... - 35.4881
Spanish Meringue Omelette Cake
Looking for an exotic but effortless dessert, try this Spanish meringue omelette cake recipe and you won't have to look for anymore. This is such an amazingly easy and wonderful recipe that you won't believe for the first time that it was a home made dish... - 116.489
Cream shortening and sugar until light and fluffy.
Beat in water, egg yolks, and lemon peel.
Work flour and salt in with your hands to form smooth dough.
Wrap dough in waxed paper; chill.
Pinch off walnut-size piece of dough; roll it into 4- to 5-inch... - 39.7718
White Chocolate Saltees
Combine chocolate and shortening in top of a double boiler; bring water to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; cook until chocolate melts.
Pour chocolate mixture into a large mixing bowl.
Stir in pretzels and peanuts; spread into a buttered 15 x 10 x 1 inch jellyroll... - 26.5856
How To Make Spanish Rice - Homemade With All Fresh Ingredients
1. Dice the yellow onions and mince the garlic, set aside.
2. Wash and cut the roma tomatoes into quarters, place it in a bowl.
3. Preheat the oven to 450 degree.
4. Prepare a foil lined cookie sheet.
1. Season the roma tomatoes with... - 0
Spanish Anise Biscuits
1. Reserve 2 tablespoons of sugar. In a medium bowl, stir together remaining sugar, flour, aniseed, and salt; make a well in center. In a cup, combine egg, oil, and ice water; pour into well in flour mixture. With a fork, stir until a smooth dough forms.... - 30.5917
Spanish Chicken Casserole
1) Cut the chili peppers into pieces.
2) Slice the tortillas in quarters.
3) Preheat the oven to 250 degrees
4) In a saucepan, put some fat and saute the garlic and onion in it till they tenderize.
5) Now, pour the broth and soup.
6)... - 43.0809
Spanish Cookie Recipes By Category