- » Spanish Chilli
Spanish Chilli Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish chilli recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish chilli recipes.
Chilli Con Carne
Saute onion and garlic in hot oil in a heavy frying pan.
Add minced beef, increase heat, and cook until beef browns, stirring constantly.
Add soup, salt, chilli powder and water.
Cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add capsicum and beans,... - 36.1046
Chorizo Chicken With Chilli Wedges
1. Preheat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7
2. On a baking sheet, place the sweet potatoes, toss with some oil, chilli flakes and seasoning
3. Roast for ten minutes for then reduce the temperature to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6
4. Over each of... - 39.5236
Chili Con Queso
Cook onion in butter until tender but not brown.
Add tomato sauce, chopped chili and salt.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Stir in Tabasco, cottage cheese and grated Cheddar cheese; cook slowly until Cheddar cheese melts. - 29.5352
Baked Spanish Mackerel
Mix together the bread crumbs, onion, chopped bacon, green pepper, and seasonings, and spread on the fish, which should be dressed for broiling.
Place a slice of bacon on this and fold over the fish so that the dressing shows.
Place on a trivet in a... - 36.2201
Slice the vegetables thinly.
Cook the onion, tomato, chilli and pepper in the butter until soft and golden brown.
Add the flour, stir until brown then add the boiling stock.
Bring again to boiling point, add the sliced beans and salt and cook about 1/2... - 33.1826
Spanish Style Chick Peas
Drain the chick peas, place in a pan and cover with fresh water.
Add 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
Bring to the boil, half cover and simmer for about 1 -1 1/2 hours, until the chick peas are tender.
Drain and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in a heavy... - 40.916
Heat the oil in a large saucepan, fry the onions and tomatoes until soft; add the water, bring to the boil, then put in the salt and rice.
Slice the peppers, add to the rice together with chilli powder and cayenne pepper.
Cook gently for 25 minutes, stirring... - 37.1963
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Roast the chillies on a frying pan for a few minutes. Pound with the garlic.
3. Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the pounded garlic and... - 45.1452
This is so easy to make, you'll wonder how you ever made tacos without this savory side dish - 42.8251
Saute finely sliced onion in the fat until soft, add rice and brown lightly.
Seed and slice green peppers and add to rice with the stock and tomatoes.
If liked, add more tomato canned or home cooked, and sliced, sauteed mushrooms and finely sliced... - 24.5821
a simple recipe which is not very spicy but tasty. - 37.3003
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the oil and the rice and cook at full power for 2 minutes.
2. Take it out stir nicely and microwave again for 2 minutes at full power and make surethe rice has turned into golden brown colour.
3. Now... - 46.1908
Spanish Rice And Beans
1. Prepare rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. While rice is cooking, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion, carrot, and garlic; cook 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add tomatoes and... - 32.3537
Remove and discard skin from chicken.
Wash and pat dry.
Smear oil in a microwave browning dish.
Place chicken in dish and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Mix in remaining ingredients and microwave on high for 12 minutes.
Microwave on low for a further 10... - 41.3784
Spanish Baked Tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/ 350°F/ Gas Mark 4. Place the rice in a saucepan, pour over the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 minutes or until the rice is tender. Drain and turn into a mixing bowl.
2. Add 1 teaspoon of sunflower oil to a... - 37.9518
Spicy Spanish Rice
Wash and dry rice on cloth.
Heat oil in a pan and fry onion.
Cook until brown.
Add garlic and rice.
Toss lightly taking care not to break rice.
Add rest of the ingredients except boiled vegetables and cheese.
Add enough water to cook the rice.
Cover with a... - 44.1088
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water... - 43.8671
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, paprika and a little salt.
2. Add lamb cubes and toss to coat with flour.
3. In a large skillet, heat the oil.
4. When hot, add the lamb and onions and sauté for 10 minutes until evenly browned.
5. Tip in... - 46.7551
Spic'n Spanish Chicken
1) In a shallow dish, place the chicken breasts with the lime juice and rind, mustard, oil, paprika and black pepper which has been coarsely ground. For about 60 minutes, marinate the chicken, turning occasionally.
2) Depending on the ripeness... - 46.4249
Spanish Brain Cutlets
Mash the brains lightly with a fork.
Mix the beaten egg with the other ingredients and add to the brain.
Divide into six sections and shape them into cutlets.
Leave to dry for an hour or two, then fry the cutlets. - 33.0629
Spanish Potato, Garlic & Chorizo Soup
This is a marvellously rustic and enjoyable soup to both make and eat. The chorizo sausage adds a lovely warm background flavor to the dish and the toasted almonds put a delicate sweet crunch into every mouthful. Serve it with the best, freshest bread. - 34.6196
Put the tomatoes in boiling water for a few minutes.
Remove the skins.
Chop and blend in a liquidiser.
Strain the mixture.
Add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
Serve in cold cups with accompaniments in separate cups. - 40.6416
1. Put the tomatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes. Thereafter, remove the skins and chop.
2. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
3. Add the Worcestershire sauce, chilli sauce, garlic, sugar and salt.
4. Chill thoroughly. - 37.7221
Chop the herbs and mix with the crushed garlic.
Add the red pepper and tomatoes to the herbs and also the lemon juice.
Add the cold stock and the tomato juice.
Add the onion, red chilli and cucumber to the soup.
Season with black pepper and chill for at least... - 40.664
Pour stock into a bowl and whisk while slowly adding oil.
Gradually add garlic, tomato puree, lime juice, salt and pepper and continue whisking till well blended.
Mix onion, tomatoes and bell pepper in a large bowl.
Pour soup over vegetables and leave in the... - 39.7258
Grilled Shellfish Gazpacho
Place the bread in a food processor or blender.
While blitzing, add the vinegar, garlic, sugar and chilli and blend until smooth.
Add the olive oil, a little at a time, until it has been absorbed by the bread.
Add the tomatoes, tomato juice, spring onions,... - 47.2049
1. Blend tomato soup, water, mixed vegetable juice, lemon juice and seasoned salt in large bowl; chill several hours, as the soup tastes best when served frosty-cold.
2. To serve, pour soup into a big glass or pottery bowl; stir in ripe-olive slices. (If you... - 32.4365
Mixed Vegetable Paella
Steam yam in a little salted water until tender.
Slice and soak brinjal in salted water for 1/2 an hour.
Drain and apply chilli powder and garam masala to brinial slices and fry lightly on both sides.
Shell peas, chop beans and carrots.
Heat 3 tbs oil in a... - 46.4939
Pork Chops Valenciana
Cook pork, uncovered, in large heated oiled pan until browned both sides and cooked through.
Remove pork from pan; cover to keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook marmalade, sauce, vinegar, ginger and cumin in small pan, stirring, until sauce thickens slightly; stir... - 31.3914
Patatas Bravas With Chorizo
Barry shows you how to make a simple Spanish disn from home - not bad for an English bloke. Flavour packed with chorizo for a boost, this yummy tomato and potato dish will have you begging for more! - 0
Tex Mex Oieese Ball
1) In a blender, mix together cheddar and cream cheese, margarine, onion powder, garlic powder.
2) Process the cheese mixture until creamy.
3) Remove the cheese mixture in a bowl by scrapping the sides of the blender with spatula.
4) Fold the chillies... - 45.3524
Spicy Beef Tongue Stew (aji De Lengua)
Perhaps the thought of eating beef tongue just makes your head spin. However, when cooked properly, beef tongue is tender and very mild in flavor. This spicy stew is well worth the try! In case you are willing to give it a chance! - 120.39
1.Place chilli, cumin and coriander in a non-stick saucepan.
Cook over low heat for 1 minute.
Add almonds and toss with spices and cook for a further 3-5 minutes or until golden.
2.Remove pan from heat and set aside to cool.
Serve as a snack or with drinks. - 28.8647
Tomato Coriander Salsa
1) In a bowl, place the tomatoes, mix in some salt and leave it for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion, coriander, chillies with tomatoes and add water.
3) Serve at room temperature.
4) Serve with appetizers. - 31.484
Green Or Red Salsa
1) Cut the chilli into half.
2) In the food processor; place the cut-up chile half and process until well minced.
3) Put in the onion and process for half a minute to mince coarsely.
4) Add in the tomatoes or plum tomatoes and chop coarsely.
5) Stir... - 37.4046
Pisto Pie With Tapenade And Salmorejo Sauce
Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan, add the aubergine and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the remaining vegetables and chilli and fry until softened.
Add the oregano and mix well.
Leave to cool.
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
On a lightly... - 48.3761
Gaspacho soup is basically a cold soup with combination of ripe red tomato used with sauces. - 0
Tapas Style Spicy Tomato Squid
1. Under running water clean the squid, pulling away the tentacles and removing the quill and discard.
2. Cut the tentacles into slices and the rest into rings.
3. In a skillet, warm the olive oil, add the garlic and saute until... - 47.35
Eggs With Chili Sauce
1) In skillet, heat oil and cook the onion and garlic for 5 minutes or until translucent.
2) Add the lettuce, chilli peppers, coriander and oregano.
3) Cook for 3 minutes or until the lettuce has wilted.
4) Remove the mixture in a large bowl.
5) In a... - 47.6881
Sopa De Ajo
Sopa De Ajo or garlic soup is a treat during chilly weather. With left over bread slices and eggs, this recipe is very easy to prepare. Looking for a quick hot serve? Here's your scope to try Sopa De Ajo for your friends and family. - 33.1434
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Coat the bottom of a baking pan with butter.
3) Arrange the fish on the baking pan.
4) Gently stream the tomato juice over the fish.
5) Dredge salt and chilli powder on the fish.
6) Bake the fish in oven... - 39.4003
Black Bean And Salsa Dip
1) In a bowl, place together black beans, chillies, tomatoes, salsa, cilantro and cumin.
2) Stir the black bean mixture to mix well.
3) Cove the bowl and refrigerate until ready to be server.
4) Serve with tortilla chips if desired. - 37.4009
Pico De Gallo
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a large bowl, mix the tomatoes, onions, oil, lemon juice, chilies, and cilantro.
3) Stir in tomato juice, salt, and pepper as needed.
4) Cover the bowl and keep in refrigerator.
5) Can be kept for up to... - 43.6307
1) In a small bowl, place the chilli pepper and cover with boiling water.
2) Let it stand for 15 minutes
3) Discard the stem and seeds.
4) Mince the peppers reserving the soaking water.
5) In skillet, heat the oil and sautÃ© chilli... - 46.7765
1. Halve the avocadoes and remove the stones.
2. Scooping the flesh out, sprinkle a little lemon or lime juice to prevent discoloration.
3. Into a mixing bowl coarsely mash the avocado flesh and the remaining lemon or lime juice.
4. Add the garlic,... - 39.3658
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Remove any wilted outer endive leaves.
2) Cut off the endive bases and scoop out the cores.
3) Cut them across into 1/2 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
5) Seed the chili and thinly slice it.
6) Peel and crush the... - 46.6858
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix together rice, beans, and garlic salt.
2) In slow cooker, spoon 1/3 of rice mixture.
3) Spread half of, ricotta cheese, parsley mozzarella slices and chilli peppers over the rice mixture.
4) Cover with 1/2 of the remaining rice... - 40.8085
Wash and dry chicken pieces.
Rub them with pepper and salt and stand for 10 mins.
Heat oil in thick pan and fry chicken over gentle heat in two batches, turning them once.
Fry until lightly and evenly browned.
Remove pieces and keep aside.
In the same oil,... - 43.925
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Wrap the garlic cloves in foil.
3) Roast it the oven for about 25 minutes, until soft.
4) Squeeze the garlic pulp off the skins, in a bowl and mash to paste.
5) In a medium bowl, add all the... - 40.687
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil and sate onions, pepper and garlic for 10 minutes or until wilted.
3) Add the lentils, tomato juice, stock, parsley, chilli powder, raisins, molasses, soy sauce, cumin, red... - 46.73
Lentil And Leek Burritos
1) In a skillet, heat oil and sautÃ© leeks for 5 to 6 minutes or until the leeks are tender.
2) Add in dried oregano, chilli powder, paprika cumin and pepper sauce, stirring constantly for 3 to 4 minutes
3) Mix in the lentils combine well.
4)... - 47.325
Crockery Barbecued Beef
1) Cut of the excess fat from meat.
2) Slice the meat to fit into a 4-quart crockery cooker.
3) In a bowl stir together cola, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar, garlic, bouillon granules, mustard, chilli powder and red pepper.
4) Put the... - 46.2704
Layered Tortilla Sandwich
1) In a bowl mix together chicken, lettuce, chillies, and cilantro or parsley.
2) Arrange one tortilla on a large platter.
3) Smear the tortilla with half of the avocado dip.
4) Top with second tortilla over the avocado dip.
5) Spread... - 45.5649
Fagioli Con Carne
1) Preheat the oven to 325F.
2) In a large saucepan, add in washed beans along with plenty of cold water. Let the water come to a boil.
3) Let the water boil for 2 minutes before taking the pan off the flame. Cover and let the beans soak in the... - 45.2642
1) In skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 4 minutes until soften.
2) Add the garlic, cumin, chilli powder and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and coriander, sautÃ© another 3 to 4... - 47.2602
Spanish Chilli Recipes By Category