- » Spanish Cake
Spanish Cake Recipes
Spanish Cake is the general usage that refers to all kinds of cakes of Spanish origin, made following Spanish baking practices and may incorporate certain native Spanish ingredients. ‘Pastel’ or ... More »
Spanish Coffee Cake
This Spanish Coffee Cake recipe is my mother’s favorite. Whenever we are at home during holidays, my mother definitely prepares this dessert. Truly speaking this cake brings enjoyment to my house. So if you want to bring happiness to your house, use this... - 47.2047
Spanish Vanilla Cake
Grease a 9-inch (23-cm) petal-patterned cake pan.
Preheat oven to 375°F(190°C).
To make cake, mix almonds, half the sugar, vanilla, salt, whole egg and 6 egg yolks in a large bowl.
Beat until creamy.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold in remaining... - 46.1095
1) Pre heat the oven by setting it to a moderate temperature.
2) Take a bowl and cream the shortening into it.
3) Add the egg yolks and sugar to it and mix well by beating thoroughly.
4) Sift the flour along with cinnamon and baking... - 44.6306
Spanish Coffee Cake
Preheat oven to 350°.
Mix flour, sugars, cinnamon, salt, and oil to make a crumbly mixture.
Remove 1/2 cup; mix with nuts to use as the topping.
Mix the soda, baking powder, buttermilk, and egg with the remaining crumbly mixture.
Pour into pan; sprinkle with... - 44.4112
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a baking dish, layer half of the tortillas and the shredded chicken.
3) In the oil, cook the tomato sauce.
4) In a pan, fry the flour and add the oil-tomato mixture.
5) Add some water... - 43.8671
Spanish King's Cake
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Heat milk, sugar, butter, and salt to warm (105°-115°F).
2 Combine mace, 1 1/2 cups flour, yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add raisins, mixed candied fruit, and chopped... - 41.7398
Spanish Sponge Cake
Combine butter and lemon rind in large bowl; beat with electric beater until light and fluffy.
Gradually add 3/4 cup sugar; beat after each addition until smooth.
Add 1 egg, 1 tablespoon flour and salt beat until smooth.
Add remaining eggs alternately with... - 36.9787
1. Slice the domed surface off each cake and cut the cakes in half horizontally. Use half the buttercream to sandwich the cakes together. Place one cake on top of the other, sandwiching with a little more buttercream. Use a sharp knife cut a 'waist' out of... - 36.6473
Spanish Walnut Cake
Mix dry ingredients with walnuts.
Beat egg yolks and add milk.
Add a pinch of salt to egg whites and beat until stiff.
Cream butter and sugar; add, alternately, flour mixture and milk.
Fold in egg whites and bake in a 8x8 greased pan for 40 minutes - 34.8782
Cream sugar and butter. Add egg yolks and beat well. Sift flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together. Add alternately with milk. Fold in egg whites. Bake in greased pan for about 30 minutes, or until cake tests done. Remove from oven and spread on Broiled... - 21.2194
Sift dry ingredients, cut in shortening and add the water little by little.
Roll thin on floured board, cut into small squares. - 20.752
Add 1 tbsp, cinnamon to Two-Egg Cake. - 14.6985
Spanish Cake Recipes By Category