- » Spanish Breakfast
Spanish Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish breakfast recipes.
Baked Spanish Omelet
Baked Spanish Omelet makes a great wholesome breakfast dish. This excellent video is here to show how the same can be cooked to easily in your kitchen. Watch this video for this healthy and tasty omelet recipe and get going! - 143.075
Spanish churos are a wonderful alternate for breakfast pastries to have once in a while. Its tastes good and is easy to prepare, making it home kitchen friendly. You can have it any time of the day, even as a snack with tea or to nibble on with a movie. Take... - 118.424
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 112.924
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 112.578
Easy Spanish Tortilla With Tomato Salad
If you enjoy eating Tortillas then you should try this one. The Chef makes Spanish Tortilla with Tomato salad in the video. This serves as a really good breakfast. - 104.84
1. Cut the cold cooked potatoes into a medium dice.
2. Cut the pepper into a medium dice and a little into julienne for garnish.
3. Blanch the peas.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Break the eggs into a bowl, season to taste and... - 92.3411
There are days when you feel you need a light breakfast! This video shows you how to make a nice cornmeal cereal which you could have! Filling and light at the same time! Watch Vicki show you how! - 80.669
Spanish Breakfast Scramble
If you want to whip up a delicious and nutritious breakfast, try this Spanish Breakfast Scramble. This dish requires little preparation and ensures that you begin your day on a healthy note. - 77.9942
Persimon, Apple And Cinnamon Porridge
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, or until the oats are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. To serve, pour into bowls, top with a little more diced persimmon and drizzle with... - 53.506
Spanish Omelet With Bacon And Potato
This is a lip smacking Spanish Omelet recipe which makes an excellent breakfast. I often make this omelet for my family and they love it completely. You must try out this simple Spanish Omelet recipe and share it with your friends too. - 47.7732
Santa Fe Waffles
For salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and red pepper.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine oat bran, flour,... - 47.5027
Saint Lucia Saffron Buns
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with saffron, sugar and salt. Allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast into very warm water. Stir till all yeast is dissolved and then add the milk mixture.
3. In a small bowl, beat... - 47.4301
Tasty Eggs With Avocado Sauce
Melt butter in a saucepan and saute the onion until tender.
Seed and mince the chile.
Add to the onion along with the flour.
Cook a minute and gradually whisk in the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly until thick.
Hard boil the eggs while you finish the... - 46.621
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler - or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 46.5722
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook the potatoes, onions, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in the oil until most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 46.2149
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 46.0992
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the potatoes until soft.
3) Add the onions and sauté until they become transparent.
4) Add garlic to it.
5) Take the other ingredients and beat it together with eggs.
6) Cook until the eggs set and... - 45.9796
1. In a medium bowl, break eggs, add milk and seasonings; beat mixture.
2. Finely dice pepper.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a small non-stick frying pan, brush oil and stir fry vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour the egg-milk mixture;... - 45.7047
1. To prepare the tomatoes and onion peel and chop the onion very finely, peel and slice the tomatoes.
2. In a pan heat oil and cook the onion and tomato until the onion is tender, but not coloured.
3. Add vinegar and pepper and cook the... - 45.121
1. In an omelette pan or a nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat and sautÃ© the potatoes, tossing often, such that they just begin to take on color, approximately 10 minutes.
2. add the onion and pepper, saute tossing... - 44.2017
Puffy Spanish Omelette
1 Make Basic Puffy Omelet as per the recipe directions; do not fold.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the Sauce: in a medium skillet, heat butter and saute the garlic, onion, celery and green pepper until they are tender about 5 minutes.
3 Add in salt, pepper,... - 43.5798
Puffy Spanish Omelette
Awesome!!!! This recipe of Puffy Spanish Omelet is just out of this world. Puffy Spanish Omelet comes from European cuisine and it is eaten as a Breakfast. You will be tempted to prepare this Puffy Spanish Omelet recipe again. - 43.1108
Softly Scrambled Eggs With Asparagus And Cured Ham
1) Remove the woody ends of asparagus and slice the spears into 1-inch lengths.
2) Mince the sliced ham into 2 x 1/4-inch pieces.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté asparagus for about 2 minutes in it... - 42.6554
Eggs In Spanish Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour.
Add tomatoes, onion, sugar, salt, and pepper; cook till thick, stirring constantly.
Pour into ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange deviled eggs in sauce.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle atop.
Bake at 425° for 10... - 42.4898
Spanish Open Sandwich
1) Chop the ham, onion and green pepper.
2) Cut the spring or Spanish onion into slices.
3) In a frying pan, heat the corn oil.
4) Saute, pepper and onion till tender.
5) Add milk, lightly beaten eggs and cheese sauce mix.
6) Heat the... - 42.4526
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
Add tomatoes, salt to taste, pepper, oregano and cumin.
Sliver potato; add to sauce.
Simmer for about 15 minutes.
Beat eggs well; add cream and 1 /4 teaspoon salt, beating thoroughly.
Place remaining bacon... - 42.0555
1. In a basin, crack the eggs and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
2. Season with salt and freshly milled pepper; keep aside.
3. Make an incision in the skins of the tomatoes.
4. In a basin, place the tomatoes and pour enough boiling water to... - 41.7519
Spanish Omelette With Garlic
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and cook the onions, potatoes, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in oil till most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
2) Put the cooked ingredients in a large bowl and add the eggs. Stir... - 41.6085
1) In a pan, saute the onion, red pepper and garlic in heated oil until soft; stir in the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper and spoon in the mixture to a small ovenproof gratin dish.
2) Make two hollows in the mixture and break one egg into each... - 41.4897
Grilled Bread With Serrano Ham, Manchego, And Olives
Mash a dash of salt and garlic with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to make a fine paste.
Combine garlic mixture and oil in a small bowl.
Place bread on grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
Rub... - 41.441
Fry chopped ingredients in butter for just 2 to 3 minutes, and remove from fire.
Grease individual bowls.
Place a tablespoon of onion mixture.
Sprinkle some cheese and salt.
Gently break one egg into each bowl.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350° till egg... - 41.3129
1. On a vegetable board, use a paring knife to peel and mince the onion.
2. If using garlic, peel the garlic clove.
3. Use a potato peeler to peel the potatoes and dice them into ½ inch cubes. Soak the potatoes in water to prevent... - 41.2176
Spiced Chocolate Cup
This thick, spiced beverage is adapted from the ancient Aztec drink 'xocoatl'.
You can, if you like, add vanilla sugar.
Bring the milk and cream just to the boil in the top of a double boiler, add the salt, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon and reduce the... - 41.1417
1. Take a ceramic skillet, melt butter, sauté green pepper, onion, ham, tomato, garlic, celery and olives and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring once in 2 minutes.
2. Take a dish, add broken eggs and beat well with pepper and salt.
3. Stir in to the... - 41.0248
Scrambled Eggs With Avocado
1) In a bowl, place the avocado and dredge with salt.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs with mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and stream in the egg mixture.
4) Scramble until almost set, and add in avocado cubes.
5)... - 40.9396
Spanish Style Omelette
Preheat grill to high.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan.
Add garlic and spring onions, cook for 1-2 mins, until softened.
Add pepper and tomatoes, and cook for 2 mins.
Season eggs with salt and pepper, then add herbs.
Pour into pan and cook until... - 40.9136
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic and cook gently, stirring, 2 minutes.
Cover and cook gently about 5 minutes until vegetables are very tender.
Add salt, pepper and basil and continue cooking, covered, stirring... - 40.909
Puffy Omelette With Pimiento Sauce
1) In a 9-inch shallow round dish, lightly spread oil.
2) With a disc of non-stick vegetable parchment, line the base. Keep aside.
3) In a blender, puree the pimientos, tomato puree and nuts together.
4) Into a small bowl, pour this mixture and on high... - 40.7598
Spicy Spanish Omelette
Heat oil in saucepan or skillet.
Add onion, garlic, and peppers; cook until wilted.
Add tomato sauce, sherry, and chili powder; keep warm while making omelets.
In 8-inch skillet or omelet pan heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until it... - 40.5948
Simple Simon Omelette
Break eggs in medium mixing bowl; add milk, salt and pepper.
Beat until well mixed and light in color.
Place small amount of butter in heavy skillet; heat over low heat.
Add eggs; cook, covered, for about 5 minutes until eggs are set.
Bottom should be lightly... - 40.5356
Spanish Breakfast Recipes By Category
Spanish Breakfast Course: