- » Spanish Breakfast
Spanish Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish breakfast recipes.
A Spanish tortilla is definitely much delicious than usual tortilla. In fact, this is not actually a tortilla but you can say a baked omelet. Doesn't it sound delicious? To learn how to cook this super-exotic Spanish tortilla, watch this video. You are going... - 113.181
Baked Spanish Omelet
Baked Spanish Omelet makes a great wholesome breakfast dish. This excellent video is here to show how the same can be cooked to easily in your kitchen. Watch this video for this healthy and tasty omelet recipe and get going! - 111.441
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl take parsley, eggs, salt and white pepper. Whisk well.
3. In a sauce pan place the potato and onion. Pour in the canola oil and cook for 20 minutes on medium – high heat.... - 111.264
Spanish churos are a wonderful alternate for breakfast pastries to have once in a while. Its tastes good and is easy to prepare, making it home kitchen friendly. You can have it any time of the day, even as a snack with tea or to nibble on with a movie. Take... - 101.033
Tortilla De Patata Con Quelpo Japonés (spanish Omelette)
Today I am going to show you how to make Japanese-Style Spanish Omelette (Potato Tortilla). Potato Tortilla is one of the typical spanish dishes. In my recipe, I am not going to deep fry the potatoes in olive oil (because it is fattening) but steam them in a... - 99.2102
Spanish Breakfast Scramble
If you want to whip up a delicious and nutritious breakfast, try this Spanish Breakfast Scramble. This dish requires little preparation and ensures that you begin your day on a healthy note. - 97.0868
1. Cut the cold cooked potatoes into a medium dice.
2. Cut the pepper into a medium dice and a little into julienne for garnish.
3. Blanch the peas.
4. Pre-heat the grill to hot.
5. Break the eggs into a bowl, season to taste and... - 92.5726
There are days when you feel you need a light breakfast! This video shows you how to make a nice cornmeal cereal which you could have! Filling and light at the same time! Watch Vicki show you how! - 80.9425
Persimon, Apple And Cinnamon Porridge
1. Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and bring to the boil.
2. Reduce to simmer for 5 minutes, or until the oats are tender, stirring occasionally.
3. To serve, pour into bowls, top with a little more diced persimmon and drizzle with... - 53.7601
Saint Lucia Saffron Buns
1. In a small saucepan, scald milk with saffron, sugar and salt. Allow to cool till lukewarm.
2. In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast into very warm water. Stir till all yeast is dissolved and then add the milk mixture.
3. In a small bowl, beat... - 47.3248
Santa Fe Waffles
For salsa, combine tomatoes, onion, green pepper, cilantro, lemon juice and red pepper.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour.
Heat waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
Beat egg whites until soft peaks form; set aside.
Combine oat bran, flour,... - 47.2892
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Sauté the potatoes until soft.
3) Add the onions and sauté until they become transparent.
4) Add garlic to it.
5) Take the other ingredients and beat it together with eggs.
6) Cook until the eggs set and... - 47.0135
Tasty Eggs With Avocado Sauce
Melt butter in a saucepan and saute the onion until tender.
Seed and mince the chile.
Add to the onion along with the flour.
Cook a minute and gradually whisk in the milk.
Cook, stirring constantly until thick.
Hard boil the eggs while you finish the... - 46.8824
Spanish Omelet With Bacon And Potato
This is a lip smacking Spanish Omelet recipe which makes an excellent breakfast. I often make this omelet for my family and they love it completely. You must try out this simple Spanish Omelet recipe and share it with your friends too. - 46.8675
1. In an omelette pan or a nonstick skillet heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil over high heat and sautÃ© the potatoes, tossing often, such that they just begin to take on color, approximately 10 minutes.
2. add the onion and pepper, saute tossing... - 46.6965
Softly Scrambled Eggs With Asparagus And Cured Ham
1) Remove the woody ends of asparagus and slice the spears into 1-inch lengths.
2) Mince the sliced ham into 2 x 1/4-inch pieces.
3) In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat oil and sauté asparagus for about 2 minutes in it... - 45.3335
Puffy Spanish Omelette
1 Make Basic Puffy Omelet as per the recipe directions; do not fold.
2 Meanwhile, prepare the Sauce: in a medium skillet, heat butter and saute the garlic, onion, celery and green pepper until they are tender about 5 minutes.
3 Add in salt, pepper,... - 45.2432
1. To prepare the tomatoes and onion peel and chop the onion very finely, peel and slice the tomatoes.
2. In a pan heat oil and cook the onion and tomato until the onion is tender, but not coloured.
3. Add vinegar and pepper and cook the... - 45.0434
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 44.7373
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook the potatoes, onions, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in the oil until most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
Transfer to a large bowl and stir in the eggs.
Wipe out the frying pan, then place... - 44.6094
Spanish Open Sandwich
1) Chop the ham, onion and green pepper.
2) Cut the spring or Spanish onion into slices.
3) In a frying pan, heat the corn oil.
4) Saute, pepper and onion till tender.
5) Add milk, lightly beaten eggs and cheese sauce mix.
6) Heat the... - 44.5006
1. In a medium bowl, break eggs, add milk and seasonings; beat mixture.
2. Finely dice pepper.
3. Finely chop onion.
4. In a small non-stick frying pan, brush oil and stir fry vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
5. Pour the egg-milk mixture;... - 44.0122
Grilled Bread With Serrano Ham, Manchego, And Olives
Mash a dash of salt and garlic with a mortar and pestle or the back of a spoon to make a fine paste.
Combine garlic mixture and oil in a small bowl.
Place bread on grill rack; grill 1 minute on each side or until golden brown.
Rub... - 43.9517
Saute onion in 1 tablespoon bacon drippings.
Add tomatoes, salt to taste, pepper, oregano and cumin.
Sliver potato; add to sauce.
Simmer for about 15 minutes.
Beat eggs well; add cream and 1 /4 teaspoon salt, beating thoroughly.
Place remaining bacon... - 43.7772
Puffy Spanish Omelette
Awesome!!!! This recipe of Puffy Spanish Omelet is just out of this world. Puffy Spanish Omelet comes from European cuisine and it is eaten as a Breakfast. You will be tempted to prepare this Puffy Spanish Omelet recipe again. - 43.6106
Scrambled Eggs With Avocado
1) In a bowl, place the avocado and dredge with salt.
2) In another bowl, beat eggs with mustard, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
3) In a large pan, melt butter and stream in the egg mixture.
4) Scramble until almost set, and add in avocado cubes.
5)... - 43.5128
Puffy Omelette With Pimiento Sauce
1) In a 9-inch shallow round dish, lightly spread oil.
2) With a disc of non-stick vegetable parchment, line the base. Keep aside.
3) In a blender, puree the pimientos, tomato puree and nuts together.
4) Into a small bowl, pour this mixture and on high... - 43.2846
Spanish Style Omelette
Preheat grill to high.
Heat oil in a large, heavy-based frying pan.
Add garlic and spring onions, cook for 1-2 mins, until softened.
Add pepper and tomatoes, and cook for 2 mins.
Season eggs with salt and pepper, then add herbs.
Pour into pan and cook until... - 43.2533
El Paso Omelette
In a cast-iron skillet (this is important because it must be able to go under the broiler or transfer into a heat proof casserole) pour in some oil and put over a low heat.
Add the onion and fry gently for about 5 minutes or until somewhat soft.
Add the... - 43.2335
Spanish Scrambled Eggs
In 1-qt casserole, combine green pepper and butter.
Microwave covered at High 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes, or until butter is melted and green pepper is hot.
In small bowl, blend eggs, milk, salt, pepper and oregano.
Mix into green pepper.
Microwave 3 1/2 to 5... - 42.7851
1. In a basin, crack the eggs and whisk thoroughly with a fork.
2. Season with salt and freshly milled pepper; keep aside.
3. Make an incision in the skins of the tomatoes.
4. In a basin, place the tomatoes and pour enough boiling water to... - 42.3143
Heat oil in heavy skillet.
Add green pepper, onion and garlic and cook gently, stirring, 2 minutes.
Cover and cook gently about 5 minutes until vegetables are very tender.
Add salt, pepper and basil and continue cooking, covered, stirring... - 42.1418
1) In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs and stir flour, sugar and salt in the eggs.
2) Add milk into it and beat until it turns to a smooth creamy mixture.
3) Place a greased 6-inch skillet over moderate... - 42.1255
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 42.1074
Sweet Breakfast Bread
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together the sugar and butter until smooth.
Beat in egg.
Mix together the dry ingredients.
Add alternately with milk.
Stir in raisins.
Spoon into buttered 8-inch square pan.
Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar over top.
Bake for... - 42.0241
Spicy Spanish Omelette
Heat oil in saucepan or skillet.
Add onion, garlic, and peppers; cook until wilted.
Add tomato sauce, sherry, and chili powder; keep warm while making omelets.
In 8-inch skillet or omelet pan heat 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat until it... - 41.9053
1) In a frying pan, saute the potatoes, mushrooms, tomatoes and peas in butter, until tender.
2) In a bowl, season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper to taste.
3) Spoon the beaten eggs over the sauteed vegetables to cover.
4) Sprinkle evenly with the... - 41.7141
1. Take a ceramic skillet, melt butter, sauté green pepper, onion, ham, tomato, garlic, celery and olives and cook for about 7 minutes, stirring once in 2 minutes.
2. Take a dish, add broken eggs and beat well with pepper and salt.
3. Stir in to the... - 41.7025
Spiced Chocolate Cup
This thick, spiced beverage is adapted from the ancient Aztec drink 'xocoatl'.
You can, if you like, add vanilla sugar.
Bring the milk and cream just to the boil in the top of a double boiler, add the salt, nutmeg, allspice and cinnamon and reduce the... - 41.4902
Eggs In Spanish Sauce
Melt butter; blend in flour.
Add tomatoes, onion, sugar, salt, and pepper; cook till thick, stirring constantly.
Pour into ungreased 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Arrange deviled eggs in sauce.
Combine crumbs and butter; sprinkle atop.
Bake at 425° for 10... - 41.3114
1) In a pan, saute the onion, red pepper and garlic in heated oil until soft; stir in the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper and spoon in the mixture to a small ovenproof gratin dish.
2) Make two hollows in the mixture and break one egg into each... - 41.2043
Pour stock into small, heavy saucepan; simmer until reduced by half.
Skin tomatoes; scoop out all seeds with spoon.
Chop pulp coarsely.
Melt butter in heavy saucepan; add pork, ham, and onion.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until lightly... - 41.0023
Simple Simon Omelette
Break eggs in medium mixing bowl; add milk, salt and pepper.
Beat until well mixed and light in color.
Place small amount of butter in heavy skillet; heat over low heat.
Add eggs; cook, covered, for about 5 minutes until eggs are set.
Bottom should be lightly... - 40.9473
Spanish Omelette With Garlic
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and cook the onions, potatoes, tomatoes, parsley and garlic in oil till most of the liquid has evaporated from the tomatoes.
2) Put the cooked ingredients in a large bowl and add the eggs. Stir... - 40.8898
The Spanish Omelet is a unique and winning omelet preparation that entices you with its flavors and textures! Surprise your family with this well flavored Spanish Omelet tomorrow morn. I am sure they will love it. - 40.8533
1) In some oil, fry the onion and pepper lightly till they have tendered. Prepare the potatoes and cooked vegetables by slicing or dicing.
2) With some butter, heat and pan.
3) Beat the eggs and add the seaosning and parsley.
4) Into the pan, pour hald... - 40.8195
Cecilia's Omelet, Spanish Style
Are you looking for a special Cecilia's Omelet, Spanish Style recipe? You will be ever grateful to the European people for sharing this addictive Cecilia's Omelet, Spanish Style recipe with the world! Indulge yourself in this Cecilia's Omelet, Spanish Style... - 40.6503
1. On a vegetable board, use a paring knife to peel and mince the onion.
2. If using garlic, peel the garlic clove.
3. Use a potato peeler to peel the potatoes and dice them into ½ inch cubes. Soak the potatoes in water to prevent... - 39.9822
1) Fry the green pepper gently in oil in 20 cm (8 in.) nonstick frying-pan.
2) Add tomatoes and tuna and stir for 2 minutes.
3) Add eggs and seasoning.
4) Cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
5) Arrange the anchovy fillets on top of it.
6) Cook on hot grill for 1... - 39.7835
Spanish Tortilla Omelette
1. Heat oil in a large heavy pan, put in potatoes with 1 teaspoon salt. Stir to coat with oil and cook on moderate heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Stir in onion and cook for a further 10 minutes until potatoes are tender and becoming golden brown.
3. Turn... - 39.7248
Fry chopped ingredients in butter for just 2 to 3 minutes, and remove from fire.
Grease individual bowls.
Place a tablespoon of onion mixture.
Sprinkle some cheese and salt.
Gently break one egg into each bowl.
Bake in a moderate oven of 350° till egg... - 39.4651
Choose big, round tomatoes.
Cut a small slice off the top.
Scoop out the centres with a small spoon, and strain the pulp.
Melt a little margarine or lard and then stir in an equal amount of flour, let it brown, add the raw tomato pulp, the stock and the white... - 39.0653
Healthy Spanish Omelette
Heat the olive oil in a medium frying-pan.
There should be enough to generously cover the bottom of the pan and to come at least a quarter of the way up the potato.
Add the potatoes and, once they have started to soften, turn them, trying not to break them... - 38.9469
Are you looking for a compelling spanish omelet recipe? The incredible omelet is generally eaten as a tasty breakfast. Spread the taste by sharing this spanish omelet recipe with your friends. - 38.9105
In saucepan, cook onion and green pepper with garlic and chili in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, water and olives.
Cook over low heat 15 minutes; stir occasionally.
Pour half of soup mixture into a 2 L (2 quart) shallow baking dish; break eggs into... - 38.7709
Spanish Style Scrambled Eggs
In nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
Add onions and tomato; saute until onions are soft, 1 to 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low.
In a bowl, combine egg whites, Salsa or picante sauce and pepper; beat until frothy.
Add to the skillet.
Cook over low... - 38.6816
Southern Style Spanish Omelet
1 In a bowl, add eggs, water, and salt, beating well.
2 Stir in the chiles and onion.
3 In an 8-inch omelet pan or heavy skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter and heat until just hot
4 Pour in one-fourth of the egg mixture.
5 When the mixture... - 38.612
Saute tomato, green pepper, and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter until tender; drain.
Combine eggs, water, salt, and pepper; stir briskly with a fork until uniformly blended.
Stir in vegetable mixture, 2 tablespoons picante sauce, and bacon.
Heat a 10 inch... - 38.5716
Spanish Potato Omelette
In 10-inch skillet cook potatoes and onion in 3 tablespoons of the oil till tender, turning occasionally.(Electric skillet 300°.)
Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Remove from heat.
Combine eggs, milk, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and dash pepper.
Stir in potato... - 38.3727
Spanish Scrambled Eggs
1. Coat a large skillet with oil and place on medium low heat. Add the green pepper and onions and cook till the vegetables are tender and cooked through. Drain and set aside
2. In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk, pepper, and hot sauce till well... - 38.3245
Omelette With Creole Sauce
Cook green pepper, onion and mushrooms in butter, in covered pan until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in soup, water and vinegar.
Cook over low heat about 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, make omelette by beating eggs, milk, salt and pepper together.
Heat butter in... - 38.2557
Spanish Fried Eggs
1) In a saucepan, saute the onion, tomatoes and peppers in 4 tablespoons oil, until they are slightly softened.
2) Season with the salt to taste and cook, covered, over a low heat for 40 minutes, or until the vegetables are softened into a thick... - 38.1239
Easy Spanish Potato Omelette
Heat the oil in a frying pan.
Add the garlic, onions, potatoes and salt to taste.
Cover the pan and cook gently, stirring occasionally, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked through.
Using a slotted spoon, lift out the vegetables.
Break the... - 38.0921
Scotched Quails' Eggs
Hard boil the quails' eggs.
Trim the salmon and use it to make a paste with the breadcrumbs, butter and lemon juice in a blender or food processor, and season lightly.
Chill for about 30 minutes then, using wetted hands, form a coating round the shelled... - 37.6209
Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/gas mark 2.
Use the oil to grease a 22 x 30 cm baking tray.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan and cook the potatoes until nearly soft, then add the onion and cook until it is transparent.
Turn into a large bowl and set aside... - 37.4498
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add onion and potatoes.
Cover and cook gently for 20-25 min.
Meanwhile, beat eggs in a large mixing bowl.
When vegetables are tender, remove them with a slotted spoon, add to beaten eggs, and mix well.
Discard most of the fat... - 37.1984
Baked Spanish Eggs
In a wide frying pan, over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan; drain, crumble, and set aside.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons of the bacon drippings.
To the drippings, add green pepper, onion, and celery; cook until onion is... - 36.7164
Spanish French Toast
Heat oil to 370°F in large, heavy saucepan.
Slice bread into 8 thick slices; discard ends.
Cut 2 circles from each slice, using biscuit cutter.
Beat eggs until fluffy.
Add cinnamon and water; mix well.
Dip both sides of each bread circle into egg mixture.
Do... - 36.381
Spanish-style Breakfast Bake
In a bowl, combine rice, 1-1/2 cups cheese, 1/2 cup bacon, tomato sauce and chili sauce.
Pat firmly into a greased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish.
Using the back of a spoon, make twelve 2-in.wells in the rice mixture.
Cover and bake at 350° for 25... - 36.2792
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine with remaining ingredients and pour into well-buttered 9x5x3-inch loaf pan.
Bake at 325° 30 to 35 minutes.
Unmold on platter; cut in slices. - 35.6827
Scrambled Eggs With Chorizo
Heat oil in a skillet and cookthe chorizo, stirring to break up the clumps, about 10 minutes.
Remove and discard all but 2 tablespoons fat from skillet.
Add the onion, tomato and chile.
Cook about 7 minutes or until onion is soft.
Return chorizo to... - 35.468
Omelette With Spanish Mushroom Filling
Beat eggs lightly; add water, salt, and pepper.
Melt butter in a 10-inch skillet or omelet pan.
Pour egg mixture into hot skillet.
As mixture starts to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula and tilt pan to allow uncooked egg mixture to run... - 35.2295
Spanish Omelette With Tomato Puree
Peel the onion and slice it thinly.
Fry it to a rich brown in the butter or margarine.
Put it in a casserole or pie dish.
Beat the yolks of the eggs, mix with them a good season- ing of salt and pepper and the breadcrumbs.
Stir the whipped white of the eggs... - 35.2278
Spanish Egg Chocolate
In top part of double boiler over hot water melt together chocolate and milk.
Beat with rotary beater until blended.
Stir in sugar, vanilla, and cloves.
Beat egg until frothy in pitcher in which chocolate will be served.
Pour chocolate over egg and beat again... - 34.8424
Baked Spanish Omelette
1. Cover the potatoes and carrots with plenty of water, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes. If using fresh sweetcorn, add to the potatoes and carrots for the last 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Lightly oil an 8 inch (20cm) round dish.... - 34.6577
Fluffy Spanish Omelette
1 Using a large frying pan, cook the tomatoes, onion, garlic, celery and salt in 3 tablespoons butter until soft. Add the cooked peas and green chiles after the other vegetables are soft, about 5 minutes.
2 Remove the vegetables from the pan and add remaining... - 34.6303
Mix all the vegetables, including the onion and garlic, together in a bowl.
Pour 1 tablespoon oil into the omelette pan, add the vegetables and heat thoroughly.
Beat the eggs lightly, add Tabasco and seasoning and pour into the pan over the vegetables.
St - 34.5225
Spanish Style Eggs
In a medium sized frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
When the oil is hot, add the onions, garlic and green peppers.
Cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the onions are soft and translucent but not brown.
Add the tomatoes, olives,... - 33.6965
Eggs A La Tripe
1. In a heavy saucepan saute the onions in the butter until tender but not brown. Add the flour, salt and pepper and blend well. Gradually add the milk and cook, stirring, until thickened.
2. Add the cheese, stir until melted and add the eggs. Reheat without... - 33.6509
Mixed Pepper Piperade
1. Heat the oil in a large frying pan and saute the onion gently until it becomes softened.
2. Remove the seeds from the red and green peppers and slice them thinly. Stir the pepper slices into the onion and cook together gently for 5 minutes. Add the... - 33.5697
Put half the oil and butter in a heavy-bottomed frying pan.
Add the potatoes, onion, red and green capsicum and garlic.
Cook gently, covered, until nearly done.
Add the remaining oil and butter.
Pour the lightly beaten eggs over the vegetables in pan.
Stir to... - 33.5219
Spanish Tomato Omelette
1. In small saucepan heat oil; add pepper, onion, and garlic and cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until pepper is softened, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add tomatoes with reserved liquid and stir to combine. Reduce heat to low and let simmer, stirring... - 32.8914
Tortilla De Patata A La Espanola
Cut potato in thin slices.
Chop onion fine.
Cut ham into small pieces.
Heat olive oil to verge of smoking and fry ham.
When it is slightly browned, add onions.
When onions are soft and golden, add potatoes.
After potatoes are cooked, allow mixture to cool a... - 32.7685
Spanish Wind Cakes
Line two large baking sheets with aluminum foil; draw six 3-inch circles on each foil-lined baking sheet.
Prepare one-half recipe of Piping Meringue.
(Do not make a whole recipe and use half at a time; the reserved meringue would break down before being used... - 32.7067
Real Spanish Omelette
1. Scrape the potatoes or leave the skins on, if you prefer. Cut them into thick slices. Chop the onion.
2. Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the potatoes and onion, then stew gently, partially covered, for 30 mins, stirring occasionally, until the... - 31.8398
Spanish Tomato Omelette
1. Peel the tomatoes, cut in half and gently press out the seeds and liquid. Chop the tomatoes.
2. Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, green pepper, celery, leek, fennel, garlic and parsley. Saute five minutes. Add the tomatoes and season with the clove,... - 30.973
Andalusian Onion Omelette
Heat 1/4 cup olive oil until it crinkles, but is not yet smoking.
Put the finely chopped onion to fry over a hot flame.
Cover and do not stir during the first 20 minutes.
Thereafter it will be necessary to stir the onions more and more frequently to prevent... - 30.972
Spanish Omlette-an Appetising Breakfast Option
This Spanish omlette recipe is one of the first few recipes that I learnt when I began my culinary journey. Enjoy a healthy omlette for your breakfast and begin your day with energy that would see you through successfully. - 30.9618
Spanish Potato Bacon Omelette
Fry bacon in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until crisp.
Remove bacon and drain, reserving 4 tablespoons bacon fat in skillet.
Cook and stir potato and onion until potato is golden brown and tender, about 10 minutes.
Beat eggs with salt and pepper.
Stir... - 30.9568
Cut bacon in squares and fry it in the olive oil.
When bacon is browned, add ham cut fine, pork sausage sliced, and chickpeas, drained.
Sprinkle with black pepper and salt.
Fry until chick-peas begin to brown.
Cool slightly before adding to bowl containing... - 30.8501
Doña Rossana Cooks Arepas
In a large bowl beat the eggs, add ricotta cheese and butter.Mix it with a fork for about 1 minute.
In a medium bowl mix corn meal, salt, sugar and baking powder.
Add dry ingredientes to large bowl, mix all together.
Preheat the skillet at 350 degrees.
On... - 30.7261
Sift flour, baking powder and salt.
Cut in shortening; add water, and shape into ball.
Divide dough into 8 parts.
Roll each part in long thin strips, cut in half, and once again diagonally.
Fry in hot fat at 375° about 4 minutes.
Will puff up and turn golden. - 30.6301
Breakfast Spanish Omelette
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the potatoes and onion gently until they are cooked and tender, but not brown.
Beat the eggs with salt and pepper and pour into the pan.
Cook until the bottom of the omelette is set, then turn over and cook the other... - 30.5793
1. Scrub the potatoes, then cook them in boiling salted water for 10 minutes. Peel, then cut into 2 cm/3/4 in cubes. Peel and coarsely chop the onions.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the potatoes and onion and stir to coat in the oil. Cover with a lid... - 30.3858
Beat eggs well in deep bowl; add salt, pepper and cheese.
Add spinach to egg mixture.
Heat oil in large frying pan; add egg mixture.
Cook over medium heat until bottom is browned.
Turn over; brown other side. - 30.382
Andalusian Onion And Potato Omelette
Cut potatoes lengthwise in fine slices.
Heat 1/2 cup olive oil in large frying pan.
Fry potatoes lightly while chopping onion.
Push potatoes into a corner of pan, add chopped onion, and put potatoes on top of onion.
Season with salt and pepper.
While they... - 30.3729
Spanish Scrambled Eggs
Combine eggs, chiles, and pimiento; set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet.
Add onions, tomato, and mushrooms; saute until tender.
Add egg mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring often, until eggs are firm but still moist.
Sprinkle with bacon - 29.8679
Spanish Scrambled Eggs
1. Cook the bacon in an 8-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon from the skillet and drain on paper toweling. Discard the drippings.
2. In a small bowl, combine the eggs, pimientos, and... - 29.248
Heat 1 oz. (2 tablespoons) butter in saucepan, add vegetables, saute over gentle heat until tender but not brown.
Break eggs into bowl, beat lightly with fork, season with salt and pepper, add cooked vegetables.
Melt remaining butter in large omelet pan,... - 27.4119
Spanish Breakfast Recipes By Category
Spanish Breakfast Course: