- » Spanish Bread
Spanish Bread Recipes
Spanish bread is a term that refers to the bread variants of Spain. The bread is integral part of every Spanish meal and it is served during all three main meals of the day. The Spanish are fond of having different ... More »
Pan De Feria
1 Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside for 5 minutes. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour and lemon peel in mixing bowl.
2 Heat milk, butter, sugar, and salt to warm (105°-115°F). Add yeast mixture, milk mixture, and egg to dry ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
3 Add... - 36.2946
You May Also Like!
Pan Sorpresa Espanol
Are you looking for some great sandwich recipes for your next picnic? Well, take a look at this video recipe of pan sorpresa Espanol and you would never want to take any other type of sandwiches with you again. This recipe shows how amazingly simple bread can... - 91.5592
Spanish Corn Bread
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F
2 Lightly grease a 8x8x2" square baking pan.
3 In a bowl, combine muffin mix, corn, mustard and onion.
4 Add in egg and milk.
5 Blend as per the package directions.
6 Evenly spread in the prepared... - 39.784
Spanish Christmas Loaf
This Spanish Christmas Loaf is a desire ! Celebrate Santa's special day with this delicious candied fruit and almond filled bread for your next meal. If you are burbling with suggestions for this Spanish Christmas Loaf please do come over here to express... - 40.797
Holiday Fruit Bread
Combine sugar and rum; stir to form smooth icing.
Drizzle over warm cake.
Cool before cutting. - 16.0555
Spanish French Toast
1) Take a large bowl (large enough to hold the bread) and beat together milk, eggs, granulated sugar, and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon in it.
2) In this batter, dip the bread so that it is coated well.
3) In a small bowl, mix together remaining teaspoon of... - 40.3657
Catalan All-i-oli With Bread
The addition of bread permits the use of less garlic.
Mash bread and garlic in mortar together with salt.
Proceed according to directions for Classic Catalan All-i-oli. - 20.8549
Slice sweetbread; salt and pepper slices.
Roll in flour; brown in small amount of fat in skillet.
Combine tomatoes, onion and pepper in separate pan; add 112 cup water.
Bring to a boil.
Pour tomato mixture over browned sweetbread; simmer for 20 minutes. - 29.8191
Catalan Tomato Bread
1. Slice loaf in half horizontally. Set halves, cut side up, on a 12- by 15-inch baking sheet. Broil about 4 inches from heat until toasted, about 2 minutes. If crust side is soft, turn over and toast 1 to 2 minutes longer.
2. Cut garlic clove in half. Rub... - 25.018
Those who like garlic will find this delicious.
Toast thick slices of bread over a fire on long sticks or forks, rub hot toast with peeled garlic cloves, pour olive oil over it, sprinkle lightly with salt, and eat, preferably accompanied by a dry white wine. - 15.8973
Spanish Green Beans
1. Preheat the oven to 275 degrees.
2. Melt the butter and stir in the flour. Gradually blend in the tomato juice. Bring to a boil, stirring, and cook until thickened.
3. Combine the beans, cheese, onion, green pepper, and salt to taste and mix well. Pour... - 32.0157
Spanish Bread Recipes By Category
Spanish Bread Ingredient: