- » Spanish Beef Stew
Spanish Beef Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish beef stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish beef stew recipes.
Spicy Beef Tongue Stew (aji De Lengua)
Perhaps the thought of eating beef tongue just makes your head spin. However, when cooked properly, beef tongue is tender and very mild in flavor. This spicy stew is well worth the try! In case you are willing to give it a chance! - 123.783
Elba's Ropa Vieja-shredded Beef Stew Recipe
1. Season beef steak with complete seasoning. Keep in the freezer for 60 minutes.
2. Cut the steaks into two pieces.
1. Heat a large pot over medium high heat, pour extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in seasoned beef steaks and cook for few... - 109.565
Spanish Beef Stew
This winter try a Spanish beef stew to please your family. Like any other stew this Spanish Beef Stew recipe is also simple but requires a few extra seasoning like sazon and tomato sauce. Although the video is self explanatory, a few words from the chef would... - 67.514
Beef Stew Espanole
This beef stew Espanole is a great choice for a family get together. A wonderful way to entertain. You will actually find a lot of time to sit down and catch up with family. Enjoy!! - 47.3164
Tomato Beef Stew
1) Dredge the beef cubes, thoroughly with the seasoned flour.
2) In a large heavy pan, saute the beef in shortening, until browned.
3) Stir in the tomato soup and water; blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer over a low heat, stirring... - 44.2884
Spanish Beef Stew
Cut flank steak into thirds.
In 5 quart Dutch oven, heat steak, chopped onion, carrot, bay leaf, 1 teaspoon salt, and 5 cups water to boiling over high heat.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 2 1/2 to 3 hours, until meat is very tender.
Remove Dutch oven... - 43.3983
Spanish Shredded Beef Stew
Cut beef into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
Heat beef, water, salt, pepper and bay leaf to boiling in Dutch oven; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until beef is tender, about 2 hours.
Remove beef from broth.
Cook and stir onions and garlic in oil until onions are... - 42.1258
Pierce sausage with fork.
Place in shallow skillet; cover with water.
Bring to boil; reduce heat.
Cook 5 minutes; drain.
Peel skin from sausage; slice into 1/2-inch-thick slices.
Chop ham into small cubes.
Heat 1/4 cup oil in skillet.
Fry sausage until brown... - 41.7803
Spanish Stew is a mouth watering main course meal recipe. An easy to prepare stew wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 35.3078
Chile Con Carne
1. Brown meat with onion and green pepper. Drain off excess fat.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer 1 hour, adding extra water if needed - 31.4707