- » Spanish Bean Soup
Spanish Bean Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish bean soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish bean soup recipes.
Spanish Bean Soup
In 5-qt casserole combine beans and hot water; cover.
Microwave at High 8 to 14 minutes, or until boiling.
Continue boiling at High 2 minutes.
Let stand, covered, 2 hours.
Stir in remaining ingredients except potatoes; cover.
Microwave at High 15... - 42.7156
Spanish Bean Soup
Soak beans in soda water overnight.
Cover ham with water and add drained beans.
Start cooking slowly, add remaining ingredients and simmer till of soup consistency. - 36.2274
Spanish Bean Chowder
Mix together first 9 ingredients in large (4 quart) casserole.
Cook, covered, in Radarange oven 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
Add remaining ingredients; cover, cook in oven 20 minutes; stir after 10 minutes.
Let stand 5 to 10 minutes, covered, before... - 34.2743
Spanish Bean And Garlic Soup
1. Take a bowl and pour 6 cups of water and add beans and allow it to soak overnight. Or soak the beans quickly and drain the water.
2. Add soaked beans to a saucepan along with water and boil them. Stir in garlic and salt and cook... - 30.7515
You May Also Like!
Spanish Black Bean Soup
1. Heat the bacon drippings in a heavy 3-quart saucepan over moderate heat. Add the onion and garlic, and cook, uncovered, about 5 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
2. Add the thyme, beans and their liquid, and beef broth. Simmer, uncovered, stirring... - 27.6794
Spanish Pumpkin And Bean Soup
This chunky soup is made even more interesting with the addition of diced pears and a classic Catalan picada thickener of garlic, almonds and bread. In Morocco, lentils might be used instead of chickpeas or white beans, and sometimes rice or braised greens... - 46.0992
Bean And Sausage Soup
Cover beans with water; soak overnight.
Combine beans with remaining ingredients in large pot; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 4 to 6 hours or until beans and vegetables are tender.
Remove sausage; skin and dice.
Return to soup.
Chill... - 38.0572
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 47.6196
Spicy Black Bean Gazpacho
1. In a food processor, finely chop red pepper and green onions, using on-off turns; transfer to a large bowl. Add tomatoes to food processor; finely chop, using on-off turns. Add to pepper-onion mixture along with black beans and tomato juice. Add balsamic... - 33.4896
Spinach And Garbanzo Soup
1. Take a saucepan and add beef broth, garbanzos or canned garbanzos, carrots, onion, celery and turnip and cook over lower heat for about half an hour.
2. Stir in tomatoes and spinach and continue simmering for another 10 minutes.
3. Serve... - 37.5959
Garbanzo Chorizo Soup
1. Take a large kettle, and add ham shanks, water, onions, bay leaf and beef bouillon cubes and cook over low heat for about 1 ½ hours until the meat turns soft.
2. Spoon out the ham shank.
3. Cut the meat into manageable pieces and stir into soup.... - 45.3801
Pure De Garbanzos
1. Take a bowl and add garbanzo beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Add soaked garbanzos into a pot along with onion, carrots, bacon strips, beef broth and hierbas de... - 39.8778
1. Soak garbanzos in water overnight or quickly soak them and drain the water.
2. Tuck cloves into half of the onion and add it to the pot with soaked garbanzos, parsley and bay leaves.
3. Cook garbanzos until soft.
4. Drain the... - 45.6757
Sopa De Judias Blancos White
Tie garlic, onion and ham hock in cheesecloth for easy removal.
Combine with beans, water and salt.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 hours, or until beans are almost tender.
Tie cabbage, carrot and celery in cheesecloth and add to... - 39.0223
Spanish Bean Soup Recipes By Category