- » Spanish Appetizer
Spanish Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanish appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanish appetizer recipes.
Gazpacho is a cold tomato soup that is deliciously fresh! It is made in a snap and is great as an appetizer or as a light meal. It is also quite healthy as it has no fat and is loaded with fresh veggies. - 134.128
Gazpacho is a refreshing tomato soup that is served ice cold during the hot summer months. It comes from southern Spain in the region of Andalucia and is enjoyed everywhere, including right here in North America. In my recipe, I'm taking some of the... - 125.244
In these hot summer days, let's prepare together a light vegetable cold soup, fresh yet full-flavoured, typical of Spain: the Andalusian gazpacho. - 123.949
Chock-full of veggies fresh from the garden or farmers' market, this easy-to-make chilled soup will cool you off on a warm summer's day. - 123.216
Quick and healthy is what you often wish to eat. For a vegetarian like you, we have a video with the traditional gazpacho recipe. It is simple and needs no cooking. Watch the chef as she blends the veggies and enjoy the recipe. - 121.936
How To Make Gazpacho
If you want to recreate the authentic taste of Gazpacho soup at your own kitchen, then follow this recipe video. This video shows the detail process to prepare this fabulous soup, in steps. Simply collect all the ingredients and blend in your blender. Isn't... - 121.248
Ok this is such an amazing dip and its so easy to make… don’t be scared I promise you can do it! - 120.87
Aoli And Tapas Mushrooms
Today we feature a savory mushroom tapas dish, served with traditional Spanish egg free Aioli dressing. - 120.707
Hot summer days just call out for cold soups and Gazpacho is the perfect solution for keeping you and the kitchen cool! Originally Gazpacho was made using a mortar and pestle to mash each ingredient separately; time consuming for sure! This Gazpacho recipe... - 119.557
Chilled Gazpacho Soup
Chilled Gazpacho Soup has the tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers, onions, olive oil and some seasoning that goes a long way to satisfy your taste buds on a hot day. The Gazpacho Soup is traditional soup in Spain. Try out this refreshing soup and enjoy! - 118.613
Roasted Gaspacho Soup
We usually blend the soup base until it’s quite smooth, and then add some chopped cucumber for a little texture; I love putting in bite-sized pieces of fresh mozzarella, too. Sometimes we go crazy and add little crispy-fried slices of zucchini. Put your own... - 118.574
Spanish Seafood Tapas
Why not try out seafood tapas for your next party and impress your guests with your culinary skills. Take a look at this exquisite video that shows recipe for crab fritters and shrimp toast that you would definitely like. Try out this amazing seafood tapas... - 117.113
This simple cold soup, gazpacho is refreshing to taste and to eyes. The bright red color with attractive garnishes is a pleasure to serve. Watch this video to learn gardengirl recipe to prepare this soup. - 113.552
Spinach With Pine Nuts And Raisins
1. In a frying pan, drizzle some oil and pop in the spinach and keep tossing.
2. Put the raisins and pine nuts into the same spinach and give it a good toss.
3. Garnish with a sprinkle of Sherry vinegar.
4. Plate it into a serving dish and... - 113.196
1. In a blender put garlic and pulse a few times.
2. Add bell pepper and pulse, then add the cucumber and pulse a few more times.
3. Add tomatoes, olive oil, vinegars and salt and blend until just combined without letting it to liquify.
4. Add black... - 113.077
It's hot in the kitchen...so check out this cool, refreshing tomato-based soup for a summertime meal. - 111.892
How about a refreshing chilled gazpacho soup on a hot summer day. Watch this fantastic video and make your own gazpacho soup to amaze your family and friends. Try out this awesome treat for a party or simply on any other occasion to enjoy! - 111.701
Spanish Style Marinated Roasted Peppers
1. Roast and peel peppers and then slice, reserving the juices.
2. In a medium mixing bowl stir together sliced roast peppers and their juices, raisins, toasted pine nuts, olive oil, honey, cilantro or parsley, garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and... - 111.531
Hatteras Style Shrimp Gazpacho
1. Clean the shrimps under running water, keep it aside.
2. Roughly chop the cucumbers, bell peppers, tomatoes, onions and garlic, keep it aside separately until needed.
3. In a large stock pot combine beer and water bring it to a... - 111.25
Gazpacho With Grilled Shrimp
Gazpacho with Grilled Shrimp is a quintessential summer soup is one of Spain's most successful culinary exports. Topped with shrimp, it is the heartiest and best of all the soups as it takes only minutes to prepare in a food processor. Try out this wonderful... - 111.01
Tuna And Roasted Pepper Tapas
In this month's Chef Maxwell's Kitchen, the chef shows us a delicious tuna recipe with a Spanish twist Tapas! - 110.838
Saffron Fideo Con Queso Manchego
This Spanish pasta dish includes Linguica sausage, Manchego cheese, and Saffron. It's prepared in a paella pan and makes a wonderful tapa (small plate). Think of it as the Spanish version of "Macaroni and cheese for grown-ups." - 110.595
When the campfire is hit by a rain storm of monsoon proportions, Hammer heads to the Land Commander for safety. Once there he blends up one tasty veggie soup! It's easy, it's quick and this Gazpacho is sure to please your friends and family! - 108.89
Flambeed Chorizo Sausage - Tapas
1. Cut the chorizo diagonally into even slices, set aside.
2. In a large skillet pour oil, swirl the pan so that the oil can spread out.
3. Over medium heat sauté the sausage until cooked and browned on all sides.
4. Pour 1 teaspoon of... - 104.477
While I was in Spain one of my favorite “tapa” was the “torilla espanola con pan de tomate” or spanish omelette with tomato bread. I was obsessed with it. It’s so simple yet so delicious. I couldn’t get enough! Pair this will a pitcher of homemade... - 104.329
1. Cut all the vegetables.
2. In a blending jar take green onions, cucumber, red bell pepper, and chili oil, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar and water. Blend for few minutes.
3. Add in avocado and basil; blend again for a few... - 102.447
1. In a saucepan boil water and season it with salt, red wine vinegar, garlic, lemon and pickling spice.
2. Add the octopus into the seasoned water.
3. In another pan, heat 2 tablespoons oil, add pearl onions and caramelize them.
For making potato... - 101.804
Tapas Night Featuring Tortilla Española
Tapas - aka Spanish style small bites are great for a relaxed and informal dinner party. Check out how Kevin makes the traditional Tortilla Española, a classic tapa! - 101.732
Watch Chef Melissa prepare a refreshing peach gazpacho, delicious! - 101.677
Call it soup or salad, gazpacho makes for a refreshing indulgence on hot summer days. This tomato-based raw, thick and creamy vegetable soup tastes best when made with fresh ingredients. Stream this recipe video to know how to stir up this classic Spanish... - 101.241
Spanish Spicy Gazpacho
Gazpacho is a Spanish cold soup enjoyed during hot summers. It’s appetizing, delicious and most importantly easy to make. Chef Tina shows us her way of making Gazpacho, which is slightly different compared to the classic version. She keeps it little spicy... - 99.2224
Piquillo Peppers Stuffed With Orange And Cumin Scented Goat Cheese
This is probably one of the most exotic " tapa" you have ever tasted. Words really don’t do it justice. Chef John uses the world famous piquillo peppers and stuffs them with cumin and orange flavored goat cheese. A gourmet style tapa ideal for a summer... - 99.0175
Spanish tapas has played a major role in popularizing Spanish cuisine worldwide as far as Australia. Rightly so! Take a look at this video to see how Australians make some funky tapas to spice up there lives. Now, that looks quite authentic and he's done a... - 98.3096
Gazpacho has never looked more appetizing than this. I can't wait to make myself a bowl of this. It is healthy and you can have it all day long. I'm salivating already! You've gotta try it too. - 96.2669
Spanish Sazon Hamburgers
Try some Spanish burgers with some Spanish seasoning red bell peppers, onion and garlic rolled into the patty. Induce the Spanish flavors and get the fiesta going! Watch the video to get the ingredients and the recipe right! See the video for more on this... - 95.3844
This video is a creation of LatinKitchen1. You can visit LatinKitchen1 for complete recipes, and more videos. - 94.3119
Chilled Organic And Raw Gazpacho Soup
Are you looking for simple way to make Raw Gazpacho Soup ? This recipe is perfect for you. Gazpacho is a very popular soup in Spain, Portugal and Latin American countries. Luci Lock of Mercola.com shows you how to make a simple and quick - raw Gazpacho soup... - 93.1448
Traditional Empanada With Beef Filling
These crunchy delights can be had anytime! These are Latin delights which can be made with the filling of choice. Watch Vicki show you how in this video! - 92.7839
A melange of vegetables done the Spanish way can be a great way to begin a meal for a health freak or otherwise. This gazpacho is easy to make and borders between tangy and piquant and is just an apt palate cleanser. Peekaboo mom whips it up in a quick and... - 92.2513
Citrus Marinated Grape Tomatoes
Here is a really simple addition to your tapas, citrus marinated tomatoes. Take a look at this video that shows how to prepare some tasty tapas for any occasion. From having an intimate gathering to a full on party, these appetizers are the perfect addition... - 91.6711
If you have been to Spain, you must be knowing about the national dish of the place. Well, you guessed it right I am talking about Tortilla Espanola or the Spanish Omelete which can be savored as Tapas or with sandwich or as full course meal. If you are still... - 90.4375
Violet Salad With Pistachio Dressing
Are you the health and calorie conscious type? If yes then this violet salad with pistachio dressing recipe will suit your life style perfectly. Watch this video for the simple steps of preparing a masterpiece salad. - 89.3313
Ensalada De Frutas Con Aceite De Limon
This Ensalada de Frutas Con Aceite de Limon recipe is one colorful and exotic dish which will prove to be a great companion for all the health conscious and fresh food lovers. The video has Spanish subtitles, but the ingredients are easily understandable. - 88.3511
1. In a large bowl take flour and coat squid into it, keep that aside.
2. In same flour add in the bread crumbs and season with salt and pepper. Mix well all the ingredients.
3. In another bowl take egg. First dip the squids into the egg mixture then... - 84.9572
Chilled Cucumber, Scallion And Shrimp Gazpacho
Looking for an easy Gazpacho recipe? Then this is just the video for you. Watch and learn to make the classic Spanish cold soup in an easy and hassle free way. You will definitely love this one! - 84.3608
A few classic dishes taste new with a twist like this quick gazpacho. It gets ready really fast, looks lively and tastes piquant; what else do you need to lift you up on a dull afternoon or spice up your dinners. Make it with this video as your able guide. - 83.6065
Spanish Gazpacho Soup
Here's a lovely Spanish soup recipe presented to you in Spanish with English sub-titles. Gazpacho is a, sour and tangy, no cook cold soup which is ideal for summers. - 83.5061
Summer Special Gazpacho
Refresh yourself in this summer season with a bowlful of Gazpacho. The Classic Spanish cold soup never fails to impress as an appetizer. The recipe is packed with the goodness of vegetables and definitely scores high on flavor as well. Give it a try. - 82.3176
Raw Green Gazpacho
Looking for a refreshing recipe for summers? Try this yummy Raw Green Gazpacho recipe, it never fails to impress as an appetizer. The soup is packed with the goodness of veggies and is high on taste too. - 81.9753
Watermelon And Veggie Soup
In a mood to have some soup? You have come to the right place. Check out the video of the delicious Watermelon and Veggie Soup. Chef Shelley has done a great job in preparing this awesome and unique fruit and veggie soup just for you. - 80.6689
Spicy Stir Fried Butterfly Shrimp
Looking for an easy appetizer recipe that is guaranteed to please everyone's taste buds? Then this is the video for you. Watch to know more! - 79.9343
1. Clean the shrimps.
2. Wash the mushrooms.
3. Take a pan and heat olive oil. Put the shrimps and cook for 1 minute.
4. Pour the brandy over it and flame it.
5. Add mushrooms, garlic and pepper and allow it to cook for few minutes till... - 71.545
Sautéed Spinach And Garbanzo Beans
Sautéed spinach and garbanzo beans make a great entrée of a snack for those mid day meals! Vicki shows you how to get this easy dish going in this video though quality of the video is a bit compromised! - 69.5855
Basic Empanada Dough
To get a traditional dish going you would need to know the basics. To make empanada dough especially, you need to know how to go about it. Watch this video as this is a complete guide showing you how to get the dough right! - 69.5578
Mini Beef Patties are simple to make especially at home. These cutlets are flavored and tastefully done! See the video on how to make them! - 68.0336
Spanish Crema De Guisantes
Interesting Spanish language recipe to make a colorful vegetable dish particularly with peas. - 64.9568
Esparragos A La Plancha
This asparagus a la plancha is a great dish with white asparagus and the video is in Spanish. - 62.7498
Spicy Stuffed Zucchini With Mango Salsa
Here is a video showing how to make vegan spicy stuffed zucchini. Here the zucchini is grilled and stuffed with a spicy tempeh and vegan cheese filling. Serve this delicious stuffed grilled zucchini with a refreshing mango salsa and enjoy! - 60.5583
Almond Soup With Picota Cherries
1. Soak the bread in the water for around 15 minutes until the pieces are soggy.
2. Put the softened bread and the water in a food processor with the almonds, garlic and
olive oil and blitz until smooth.
3. Season to taste with sherry... - 57.0186
Turkey And Black Bean Salad
1. Use a large 4-quart casserole or stock pot.
2. Drain the soaked beans and combine them with the onion, garlic, cinnamon, thyme, chili pepper, bay leaf and salt in the casserole.
3. Place on stove, over high flame.
4. Pour water to cover the beans... - 51.165
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into pieces. ]
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as possible from... - 50.5845
1. Thinly slice off the crusts from the bread and tear it into bite size pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and soak in the milk. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. In a food processor or blender jar, combine the soaked bread, milk and chopped... - 50.5351
TO GET READY
1. Slice off the crusts from the bread in thin slices and tear them into pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and cover with water. Allow to soak for 5 minutes.
3. Drain off the excess water from the bowl and, squeeze out as much moisture as... - 50.2757
Castilian Cream Of Artichoke Soup
Castilian Cream Of Artichoke Soup makes for a great tasting appetizer. This soup is really easy to make and the ingredients are also conveniently available. I recently prepared this Castilian Cream Of Artichoke Soup for a family dinner and everyone just loved... - 50.1031
Tomato Salsa Sauce
1) In a large saucepan heat olive oil and sautÃ© onion and garlic until soft.
2) In a pan boil water and dip 1 or 2 tomatoes at a time for about 1 minute till the skin peels off.
3) Peel the tomatoes and chop the flesh.
4) Add tomatoes to the... - 49.9873
Gazpacho With Croutons
1. Separate 1 tablespoon each of tomato, green pepper and cucumber, and keep aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except toasted croutons for garnishing.
3. Using an electric blender, blend until... - 49.9048
Garden Gazpacho With Garlic Toasts
1. To make the soup - in the blender put in cucumbers, tomatoes, lemon juice, olive oil, bell pepper.
2. Process to blend and get a chunky mixture.
3.Take a non aluminium bowl and transfer contents into it.
4. Add in the pepper, salt, cilantro and the... - 49.6937
Combine cucumber, zucchini, tomatoes, oranges, celery, green pepper, red onion, garlic, lime or lemon juice, tomato or vegetable juice, parsley, basil leaves, cayenne pepper, ground cumin, and chili powder in a large bowl.
Transfer to a food processor or... - 49.205
1. With a small paring knife, make a small cross on the stem end of the tomatoes.
2. In a large bowl, pour enough boiling hot water to cover the tomatoes completely.
3. Add the tomatoes to the boiling water for 2 minutes then drain in a... - 49.1162
The much talked about spanish Escudella is famous as a winter stew-soup. There's a whole combination of meat, ribs, cabbage and most importantly the garbanzo beans. Escudella is often prepared as a Christmas appetizer with french bread for serving. The... - 49.056
Classic Gazpacho With White Wine Vinegar
Gazpacho is a traditional chilled soup with the goodness of vegetables. The soup is delicious and must be tried by all. Gazpacho is very simple to prepare and the ingredients are easily available. Don't forget to include this sumptuous recipe in your next... - 48.8676
Spanish Vegetable Soup
1. Puree tomatoes and strain into a bowl and set aside, discarding the residue.
2. In a large pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.
3. Add onions and saute them for 3-5 minutes.
4. Add pureed tomatoes, potatoes, garlic, bouquet... - 48.7067
1) Peel garlic and mince thoroughly.
2) Peel onions and slice in rings.
3) Thoroughly wash leek under running water and slice.
4) Strain off the liquid of red peppers and dice.
5) Wash and dry green pepper and dice.
6) Peel tomatoes and... - 48.4977
1 In a blender, add one tomato, half the cucumber, half the onion, a green-pepper quarter, the pimiento and 1/2 cup tomato juice.
2 Cover and blend well at high speed for 30 seconds, to puree the vegetables.
3 In large bowl, mix the pureed... - 48.4205
Pisto Pie With Tapenade And Salmorejo Sauce
Heat 4 tbsp olive oil in a large frying pan, add the aubergine and fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the remaining vegetables and chilli and fry until softened.
Add the oregano and mix well.
Leave to cool.
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
On a lightly... - 48.3761
Gazpacho Salad Mold With Sliced Avocados
1) In a medium saucepan, dissolve gelatine in 3/4 cup tomato juice.
2) Cook the mixture over a low flame till the gelatine has dissolved completely. Take the pan off the flame.
3) Into the pan, add in the leftover tomato juice, vinegar, salt, a dash of... - 48.2707
Summer Siesta Salad
1) Combine together the onion, spinach, tomatoes and corn in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
2) In a medium bowl, mix together the chili powder, garlic powder and cumin.
3) Add the pork and coat well by tossing.
4) Heat the oil over high heat in... - 48.1981
This Spanish Soup is mouthwatering as well as good for your health. When you serve this soup to your family and friends, they will surely say, ‘Give me more’. - 48.1944
Puree in blender chopped tomatoes; peeled, seeded and chopped cucumber; chopped onion; seeded and chopped bell pepper.
Press through sieve to remove seeds.
Puree bread crumbs, crushed garlic, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Blend into vegetable... - 48.1377
Spanish Summer Soup
1. Trim both ends of spring onion and chop.
2. Peel cucumber and chop roughly.
3. Cut green pepper into half, deseed and shred roughly.
4. Peel the garlic clove and crush to a puree with a little salt.
5. Trim and discard the crusts from the... - 48.0529
Senorita Shrimp Boats
1) In a large pot, boil the water with the bay leaf, celery, parsley, and peppercorns.
2) Add the shrimp, then simmer on a medium-low heat for about 1 minute, until the shrimp is thoroughly cooked.
3) Drain, allow to cool then slice each shrimp... - 47.922
Sweet Red Pepper Soup
1. In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil, over moderately low heat.
2. Add and sauté the onion until soft but not browned.
3. Tip the onions into a food processor or blender jar and add the peppers and jalapeno (if using).
4. Blend the mixture into a... - 47.8618
Chili Con Queso Soup
1) In a saucepan, heat butter and saute onion stirring occasionally until onion is softened.
2) Stir in chilies and tomatoes.
3) Allow the mixture to cook for 8 to 10 minutes until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
4) Add the cream cheese in... - 47.8
1. Drain and reserve tomato juice from canned tomatoes; finely dice drained tomatoes.
2. Peel onion and cucumber; dice finely.
3. Crush garlic.
4. In a saucepan, put together tomato juice, diced onion, cucumber, crushed garlic, wine,... - 47.7796
Salmoreio is a yummy soup that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Salmoreio last week for my husband and his colleagues and they loved it. Donâ€™t miss out on this one. - 47.4916
Chilled Spanish Gazpacho
1 In a bowl, place the tomatoes and pour boiling water over them.
2 Allow to stand for a minute or two, after which the skins will loosen and slip off very easily.
3 Halve the tomatoes, scoop out and discard the seeds and roughly chop the... - 47.4722
1) Trim the stems from the Swiss chard leaves and slice the stems 1/2 inch thick on the diagonal. Shred the leaves into 1/4 -inch-thick slivers.
2) In a large non-stick skillet, saute the garlic in 1 tablespoon olive oil for about 1 minute.... - 47.4508
Mixed Veg Gazpacho
1) Blend tomatoes, onion, green pepper and cucumber to a puree.
2) Now add tomato juice, cumin, garlic, salt and pepper.
3) In a bowl,add all the above ingredients,cover with lid and refrigerate.
4) Just before serving, add oil and vinegar.
4)... - 47.3554
My Favorite Gazpacho
1. In a large soup or punch bowl, combine all the vegetables.
2. Add garlic, salt, pepper and Tabasco according to taste.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and vinegar and stir well.
4. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or... - 47.3116
Grilled Shellfish Gazpacho
Place the bread in a food processor or blender.
While blitzing, add the vinegar, garlic, sugar and chilli and blend until smooth.
Add the olive oil, a little at a time, until it has been absorbed by the bread.
Add the tomatoes, tomato juice, spring onions,... - 47.2049
1) Skin, deseed and finely chop tomatoes.
2) Remove crust from bread and crumble finely.
3) Skin and crush garlic.
4) Chop pimientos finely
5) Peel and grate onion.
6) Scrape cucumber and grate.
7) In a large bowl take bread crumbs and... - 47.0625
Yellow Tomato Gazpacho With Celery Ice
To make the gazpacho: Puree all the vegetables and the parsley together.
Add the olive oil and vinegar.
Season with salt and sugar to taste.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make the celery ice: In a saucepan, bring all the ingredients together to a... - 47.0494
Spanish Chickpea Soup
1. In a deep saucepan add bacon joint, cover the lid with cold water over it and bring it to a boil.
2. Thereafter remove the bacon, drain it discarding the water and add it back to the empty pan.
3. To it add onion, garlic, herbs and 1.8 litres / 3... - 47.0445
1. In a blender jar with chopping blades, put together garlic, onion, green pepper and 1/2 cup tomato juice; process for 30 seconds until ingredients are very finely chopped.
2. Add cucumber, tomatoes, salt and pepper; process for another 20 seconds... - 46.9478
Spanish Potato Onion Soup
In a soup pot on medium heat, saute the onions in the oil, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
While they saute, bring the water to a boil in a separate pan.
Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise, and then slice each half crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick... - 46.9411
1) In a blender or food processor, add all ingredients except chives and celery.
2) Puree the mixture until smooth.
3) Keep aside in refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Sprinkle chives over soup.
5) Garnish with celery stalk.
6) Serve... - 46.9261
Spanish Appetizer Recipes By Category
Spanish Appetizer Course: