- » Spanakopita Filling
Spanakopita Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spanakopita filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spanakopita filling recipes.
In 12 inch skillet, melt 2 tablespoons margarine or butter (1/4 stick) over medium high heat until hot.
Add diced onion and cook until tender and lightly browned, about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer onion to large bowl.
Stir in spinach, feta,... - 44.9786
Spanakopita is the universal snack in Greece, bought at bakeries and snack shops everywhere. These pies are often eaten on the run on the way to work or to stem mid-morning hunger before lunch, which is usually taken late in most parts of the country. - 40.0197
Thaw spinach and drain.
Saute onion in 2 tablespoons butter.
Add scallions and cook until they wilt.
Add spinach and seasonings.
Remove from heat and add milk.
Beat eggs lightly in another bowl and add feta cheese, coarsely crumbled.
Add to... - 41.7811
Spinach Spanakopita With Feta
Clean and chop spinach and either let drain or dry with paper towels.
In a large bowl, mix together spinach, 1/2 cup melted butter, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add eggs and feta cheese and mix all ingredients together.
Grease 10x14-inch pan with... - 40.8774
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Grease a 9 inch spring form pan from base and all sides.
3) Wash spinach thoroughly. Change water a couple of times and remove tough stems.
4) Drain Spinach and remove the excess water by pressing spinach with... - 45.918
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Heat the oil in a small skillet.
Add the onion and cook until translucent and golden.
Beat the eggs in a large bowl with an electric mixer until they are light and lemon colored.
Stir in the cooked onion, feta, parsley, dill and... - 42.368
Steam spinach until just tender (5 to 8 minutes).
Preheat oven to 375°.
Butter an 11 x 17-inch jelly roll or similar baking pan.
Brush butter on each of 5 filo sheets, place on bottom of pan.
Drain spinach and stir in feta cheese, cottage cheese, eggs,... - 47.0567
1. Wash the spinach thoroughly, changing the water several times and add to a large pan with no water, excot the mositure on the leaves
2. Cover the pan and cook for almost ten minues, until tender; shake occasionally
3. Drain the water out and press... - 49.2622
Wash the spinach, or chard, chop or tear coarsely, add the salt and rub it into the spinach.
Leave for an hour in a large colander.
Rinse and squeeze well.
Flavour with olive oil, the cheese and the parsley and dill, finely chopped.
If you use onion ensure... - 49.4141
1. In 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot olive oil, cook onion until tender, about 5
minutes. Remove from heat; stir in spinach, cheese, pepper, and egg until mixed.
2. With knife, cut phyllo lengthwise into 2-inch-wide strips. Place strips on waxed... - 33.968
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place spinach in a large skillet or Dutch oven,-cook over medium heat until wilted. Place spinach in a colander, pressing until barely moist. Combine spinach and cheeses in a bowl,- set aside.
3. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a nonstick... - 30.0515
1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Take 9 inch non stick skillet and spray it with non stick cooking spray. 3.Heat the skillet and add scallions, spinach and garlic and cook for about 3 minutes until moisture evaporates.
4. Transfer... - 46.9886
Spinach And Cream Cheese Pie
Spinach Pie is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spinach Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 42.7497
Culinary Carrie: Spanikopita
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a baking sheet with butter or non stick spray.
3. Mince the onion and garlic keep it aside, thaw the frozen chopped spinach.
4. Sauté onions and garlic in a small pan along with the... - 109.483