Spam is a combination of classic ham, pork, sugar, salt, water and potato starch and usually differentiated from ham in the style of cut it takes. It also includes a little of sodium nitrate to help keep its color. ... More »
Spam Musubi is like the national snack food of Hawaii! You can find it anywhere! In gas stations, inside quickie marts just about anywhere in Hawaii you can find Spam Musubi. This week I am making my variation of Spam Musubi for Wayde over at - 128.68
For all who can't stand raw fish, this Hawaiian style sushi is the ideal bet. Ono Grinds presents a lip-smacking no-fish sushi recipe, cooked a la the Hawaiian style. Yummy rice cakes stuffed with delectable stuffing, spam musubi makes for a real treat. This... - 116.533
When looking for a true tropical treat to complement your spam musubi, mac salad could perfectly fit your bill. This favorite Hawaiian snack makes for a healthy satisfying treat. Ideal for people who aren't too fond of savoring their musubis raw, this dish... - 110.566
Hawaiian Spam Musubi is a popular favorite snack item that can double up as a main dish, with a few sides. Watch this video to get the recipe. It has the saltiness of the SPAM in contrast with the sweetness of the sauce and the crispy bite of nori. - 103.379
Blended green eggs and spam, the recipe seems to be unique. The Wisest Wizards are out trying blends of different foods. In this video they are blending green eggs and spam. If you want to know the taste, just try out the recipe yourself. - 102.922
Tsukune are Japanese meatballs. We use minced chicken, pork, or fish to make Tsukune and it can be fried or grilled. Cooked with salty sweet sauce and yolk for dipping is a popular Izakaya style. I arranged it with SPAM and a hint of ginger!
It's a perfect... - 99.2638
You can now quickly create delectable mango dishes by following the chef chop the mango in a easy and fluid manner. This chopped ripe mango can be used for salad, desserts and many other great ways that mango lovers wants. With such fantastic ways, you can... - 93.5737
A spam turkey and salad sandwich is easy to make and tastes really good. So that next time you need to whip up a quick snack for the kids, try this simple recipe detailed in the video. A warning though, the kids will love this and you will be making many,... - 83.2044
Hawaiians love affair with Spam is legendary. Spam musubi is an all-time favorite Hawaiian snack recipe, made in the lines of sushi. This yummy side dish features block of rice wrapped in nori sheets and topped with Spam. Just follow the recipe given and... - 68.929
1) Take a small saucepan; melt butter it and mix in flour.
2) Cook, stirring for 1 minute and pour in milk, chicken broth and basil.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a boil and stir constantly until thickened and keep warm.
4) Take a 5-quart saucepan... - 40.0765
1) Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and place it over medium heat. Saute the corn, bell pepper and onion for about 5 minutes or till the vegetables are tender.
2) Move the mixture to a bowl and keep it warm.
3) To the same skillet, add the chili... - 36.9634
1. In 1 qt. glass casserole slice half the sweet potatoes.
2. Layer with half pineapple, half the spam and repeat again.
3. In a bowl mix brown sugar and mustard.
4. Sprinkle over top and dot with butter.
5. Microwave (high), covered, 5 minutes,... - 36.8321
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) Follow package direction to prepare macaroni and cheese.
3) Meanwhile, slice the tomato tops to scoop out pulp.
4) Invert the tomatoes over paper towels to drain.
5) Use a large bowl, to combine prepared macaroni... - 36.5609
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Cook lasanga noodles according to package directions and keep aside.
3) Take a large bowl and combine basil with spaghetti sauce.
4) In 9-inch square baking pan, spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, top with... - 36.3917
In small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, water, Chinese hot oil and ginger; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, stir-fry SPAM, broccoli, onion, snow peas and bell pepper in vegetable oil 2 minutes.
Add teriyaki sauce mixture; cook until bubbly.
Add baby corn... - 36.0793