- » Spaghetti Toast
Spaghetti Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti toast recipes.
Spaghetti Cheese Amandine
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Toast almonds on a cookie sheet in oven 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, Italian seasoning, onion, milk, Parmesan cheese... - 44.7108
Wash outside of squash and pat dry .
Pierce in several places with fork.
Place on rack and cook on High 6 to 7 minutes per pound, turning once (it should feel soft in several places).
Let stand 10 minutes.
Halve lengthwise and scoop out inside with large... - 26.1667
Spaghetti Recipes Japanized Spaghetti Recipes Wafu Pasuta
I don't know anyone who doesn't LOVE spaghetti recipes! This is a wafu pasuta or wafu pasta recipe a subset of spaghetti recipes that hails from Japan. These European additions to the Japanese style of cooking is called "Yohshoku" or "Youshoku" or "Yoshoku."... - 0
Spaghetti With Garlic And Olive Oil
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil. Add the spaghetti.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-low heat and add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic and crushed red pepper flakes, if desired, and saute until the garlic is golden, about 3 minutes.
3.... - 30.57
Spaghetti Sun Dried Tomatoes And Pine Nuts
1. Coarsely chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and add tomatoes, garlic and red pepper; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes or until garlic is soft.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
4. Don't rely on the... - 40.0434
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 82.6136
Cheese And Spaghetti Omelette
1. Take a large size bowl and properly mix egg yolks, pepper, salt and spaghetti.
2. Beat egg whites and fold in the spaghetti.
3. In an omelet pan or small frying pan, heat butter and add the omelet mixture.
4. Cook over medium flame for 5 to 8... - 38.8584
1) Chop the leeks finely and simmer them in wine, garlic and herbs till tender.
2) Add the pasta and cook for about 15 minutes.
3) Gently simmer, occasionally stirring, till the sauce is thick.
4) In the meantime, cook the spaghetti as per the... - 40.8138
Spaghetti With Vegetables And Pine Nuts
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, zucchini, and garlic; saute 4 minutes.
Stir in snow peas and chicken broth.
Cover, reduce heat, and cook 6 minutes.
Stir in... - 41.9975
Berry Parfait And Spaghetti Pesto Fritatta
1. For berry parfait, on a baking sheet put coconut, almond, and cereal.
2. Rub oil on your hand, and then mix the ingredients.
3. Drizzle honey on it, and mix them together.
4. Place cereal mixture in oven for 15 min.
5. In a bowl, combine strawberry... - 77.3225
Spaghetti With Fish Sauce
In large saucepan cook onion, green pepper, and garlic in olive oil and butter till vegetables are tender but not brown.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, wine, parsley, salt, basil, oregano, and dash pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Boil gently, uncovered,... - 42.6106
Shawn's Shroomy Spaghetti
1. Place a non-stick pan on medium high heat, pour olive oil, drop mushroom and onion in it. Sauté until onion begins to lose water and becomes soft.
2. Add salt, thyme, and black pepper to it. Mix and cook for another 2 minutes.
3. Put garlic, stir,... - 99.0042
Ham And Spaghetti Salad
Cook spaghetti until tender; drain, rinse and set aside.
In a large bowl, combine oil, soy sauce, vinegar and salt.
Add spaghetti, ham and onions; toss to coat.
Cover and chill for 1-3 hours. - 32.5093
Spaghetti In Filipino Style
an italian cuisine that is commonly serve in filipino gatherings whether in a birthday party or just a simple lunch which comes with a fried chicken, a lightly toasted bread and an iced cola. however, this rich italian recipe presented here is modified to... - 53.4167
Hot Sesame Spaghetti
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add 1 teaspoon oil.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add broccoli and next 3 ingredients; saute until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain... - 35.6102
Chef's Special Spaghetti Squash
Are you looking for a healthy yet delicious way to include squash in your menu? This recipe is just right for you. Watch the video to learn an absolutely fabulous Spaghetti Squash recipe that is sure to impress all. - 102.116
Spaghetti With Ricotta And Almonds
Hold the spaghetti in a deep pot and pour the water over it. As it softens, push the spaghetti under the water. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil, cover and cook on full power for 12 minutes. Let the pot stand, covered, while you make the... - 33.8291
Spaghetti In A Skillet
In a large skillet over medium heat, brown meat, onion and garlic, stirring to break up meat.
Add green pepper.
Cook 3 minutes longer.
Add tomatoes, water, ketchup, salt, oregano and pepper.
Bring to a boil.
Bring back to a boil, stirring to... - 42.8676
Spaghetti With Chicken And Dolcelatte
1. Cook spaghetti as per pack instructions.
2. In a pan heat oil. Add onions and cook for 1 minutes. Stir.
3. Mix chicken, lemon juice, dolcelatte, creme fraiche and parsley.
4. Add seasonings as per taste.
5. Mix till the sauce bubbles and cheese... - 48.8493
1) In a large saucepan or soup kettle, bring the water to a boil.
2) To this, add the garlic powder, lemon juice and olive oil. Boil for 5 minutes.
3) Gradually, add the spaghetti.
4) Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente (or firm to bite and... - 46.183
Baked Chicken Spaghetti
1) In 2 quarts of salted water, cook chicken until soft.
2) Remove the chicken from broth.
3) Remove the bones and cut into bite size pieces.
4) In the boiling broth, cook spaghetti for 8 minutes.
5) Remove from the broth and drain well.
6)... - 45.855
Spaghetti Squash Caribbean
1. In a steamer basket, cook spaghetti squash for about 25 minutes or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, prepare sauce; in a saucepan, heat oil over medium-high temperature until sizzling.
3. Combine onion, tomatillos, potato, chilies, and tomatoes; cook for... - 38.5944
Toby Anstis' Spaghetti Bolognese
1) In a large frying pan, put the oil and add the beef in small batches.
2) Stir well and cook till the meat is completely browned.
3) Add the pepper, onion and garlic.
4) Cook and stir for another 5 minutes over very low heat.
5) Add the tomato puree,... - 44.0628
1. For the mentaiko sauce: Make shallow cut along the karashi mentaiko and scrape off the roe using the spatula removing the outer film.
2. In a large bowl, place the karashi mentaiko and add the lemon juice.
3. Sprinkle over the soy sauce and mix them... - 89.915
Spaghetti With Asparagus And Pecans
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Place the pecans on a baking sheet and toast until crisp and somewhat darker about 7 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking... - 42.3051
Spaghetti With Herb Sauce
1. Put the herbs, garlic and half the pine nuts into a food processor or blender. With the machine running, gradually add the oil and process to form a thick puree.
2. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water for about minutes until al dente.... - 34.3213
Warm Spaghetti-squash Salad
Mild spaghetti squash is delicious with potent ingredients like the olives and feta in this lemony salad, which makes a wonderful starter or side dish.
Picture Credit: John Kernick
Recipe By: Grace Parisi
For more recipes, please visit Foodandwine.com - 28.1324
English Farmhouse Finnan Spaghetti
Bring 2 cups (500 mL) of water to a boil by heating 5 minutes at HIGH.
Place the fish in a microwave-safe dish, just large enough to hold it.
Pour water over the fish, add the savory.
Cover and microwave 10 minutes at MEDIUM.
Remove fish from water, let cool,... - 43.1698
Saute tomatoes in oil with garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. In another pan lightly saute mushrooms in oil. Blanch all other vegetables in boiling water until tender crisp. Drain well; add to mushrooms. Keep hot. Cook spaghetti as package directs, adding 1... - 24.6056
Combine broth and sun-dried tomatoes in a small saucepan; bring to a boil, and cook 4 minutes or until reduced to 1/2 cup.
Combine water and cornstarch, stirring until smooth; add to tomato mixture.
Stir in chipotle sauce; bring to a boil, and cook 1 minute,... - 37.4502
Spaghetti Squash Italian Style
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Pierce the squash in several places with a small knife, set it on a baking sheet, and bake for 1 to 1 1/4 hours or until you can pierce it easily with a fork.
Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a medium size saucepan over moderate... - 42.8129
Spaghetti Al Pesto
1. Slice the squash in half length wise and scoop out the seeds. Place face down on a buttered tray and bake for 30 minutes at 375°F. Cool for 10 or 15 minutes. Remove the insides carefully with a fork to maintain long strands.
2. While the squash is baking,... - 34.2931
Spaghetti Warehouse Stuffed Brushetta
Stuffed Brushetta made like the Spaghetti Warehouse is easy to make. You need a baguette, fresh tomatoes, fresh basil, Mozzarella cheese, and balsamic vinegar reduction to complete this appetizer. - 109.859
Spaghetti With Pea And Mint Pesto
1. Cook peas in boiling water for 2-3 mins until just tender. Drain, refresh them in cold water, then pat dry.
2. Tip the peas into a food processor. Add the garlic, pine nuts, cheese, mint and olive oil. Season, then pulse very briefly until the ingredients... - 35.7463
Spaghetti With Walnut And Pecorino Pesto
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Spread the walnuts out on a baking sheet and roast for 8-10 mins until lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely.
2. Put the parsley in a food processor with 1tsp sea salt and the garlic, then... - 28.8363
Spaghetti With Cilantro Pesto
In large saucepot, prepare pasta in boiling salted water as label directs.
Meanwhile, into food processor with knife blade attached or into blender, measure chicken broth, olive oil, lime juice, jalapeno, garlic, 2 tablespoons pine nuts, and 1 teaspoon... - 38.3094
Tomato And Spaghetti Souffle
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degree C
2. Prepare a souffle dish greasing it wil oil or butter.
3. Blanch tomatoes in boiling water, peel and divide them into halves.
4. Gently squeeze out seeds and discard.
5. Finely slice tomato shells and keep... - 46.7461
Crumbled Chicken With Spaghetti
1. Combine chicken, onion, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and enough water to cover in a kettle. Heat to boiling; cover. Cook 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle. Strain broth into a 4-cup measure and... - 38.6636
Poached Eggs Alla Romana
Heat sauce in skillet.
Carefully drop eggs.
One at a time, into sauce Season.
Cover and poach for 5 minutes for medium-done eggs.
Put 1 egg and some of sauce on each slice of toast Sprinkle with cheese. - 24.3521
1. Add onions to margarine or butter and allow to turn slightly brown,
2. Add spaghetti sauce along with beans, stir and heat.
3. Arrange cheese slices on toasted buns, spread sauce on the cheese slices and serve immediately. - 33.0405
Combine meat, 1/4 cup spaghetti sauce, and next 3 ingredients; stir well.
Shape mixture into 48 (1-inch) meatballs.
Place on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 10 minutes or until... - 39.7328
Cheesy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cheesy chicken tetrazzini is a cooked and baked chicken recipe prepared along with spaghetti. Made with added vegetables and mushrooms, the chicken tetrazzini has cheese and milk to taste. Flavored with white wine and mushroom soup, the cheesy chicken... - 45.0111
Italian Chicken Bake
Combine chicken, onion, 1 teaspoon of the salt, peppercorns and enough water to cover in a kettle.
Heat to boiling; cover.
Cook 40 minutes, or until chicken is tender.
Remove from broth and cool until easy to handle.
Strain broth into a 4 cup measure and set... - 45.0963
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 42.2029
Mini Pizza Snacks
1. On a paper plate, place muffins.
2. Pour spaghetti sauce.
3. Top with cheese.
4. Season with oregano.
5. Heat on High for 1 to 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
6. Serve hot. - 38.9553
Italian Marinara Or Tomato Sauce
Want a yummy sauce to complement your spaghetti, lasagna, and ravioli? Chef Bhal Dave whips up a yummy tomato sauce, a la the Italian style, that makes for a perfect accompaniment with any dish. Just get hold of some ripe, red tomatoes and you are all set to... - 66.4658
Mini Pizza Snacks
Arrange muffins on paper plate.
Spread with spaghetti sauce.
Top with cheese and season with oregano.
Cook at MEDIUM 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted - 27.1689
Turkey And Ham Tetrazzini
Preheat oven to 350°.
Rinse cooked spaghetti with cold water to maintain firmness.
Toast almonds in oven on ungreased pan for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Continue until golden brown.
Mix condensed soups, milk, and wine in dish.
Stir... - 42.1685
Tomato Cheese Mini Pizzas
Spread 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce over each muffin half; sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
Top evenly with tomato slices and Canadian bacon.
Sprinkle muffin halves evenly with basil and mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 400° for 8 minutes or just until cheese... - 30.1438
English Muffin Pizzas
1. Spread each muffin half with 1 tablespoon spaghetti sauce; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cheese. Top with garnish, if desired.
2. Arrange pizzas in circular pattern on microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Microwave, uncovered, on high 1 1/2 minutes... - 27.1727
Prepare pasta according to package directions.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Mix yogurt with pecans.
Make a nest with pasta and fill each with 1/2 cup yogurt.
Top each with 1 cup fruit salad and garnish with mint. - 25.6183
Brown ground beef in olive oil.
Chop all vegetables to medium-size.
Mix tomatoes and tomato' paste with 2 cans water in large pot, add all spices at this time.
Start heating over low flame and add browned beef and vegetables.
When boiling well, turn down and... - 37.9862
Cold Sesame Noodles
Put away that Chinese take-out menu. You’re only minutes from this refreshing favorite, loaded with noodles, crisp vegetables, and a ginger-sesame dressing with a chili-garlic kick. - 27.2064
Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces; cook in boiling salted water until barely tender.
Heat cream sauce and add cheese, mustard, and paprika.
When cheese is melted, stir in wine.
Cover the bottom of a greased 1-quart casserole with a little of the sauce.
Add... - 44.1556
Healthy Chicken Tetrazzini
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet combine water and bouillon granules.
Bring to boiling.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken;... - 48.0827
Pizza Brunch Wich
Spread deviled ham on each toasted muffin half.
In small bowl, beat eggs with water.
In medium skillet, melt butter; add eggs and cook, stirring constantly, until eggs are set.
Spoon eggs over muffins.
Top with spaghetti sauce.
Place 1/2 slice of cheese over... - 32.2565
Chili Beef Burger Sandwiches
1. Mix beef chuck with salt, powdered mustard, chili powder, celery salt, pepper, garlic, instant minced onion, and tomato sauce.
2. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into patties. Fry patties in fat until golden brown or until they reach desired... - 37.3836
Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
This mushroom and tomato sauce is delicately flavored with onion and grape juice stock. Serve this mushroom and tomato sauce with pasta or any of your favorite vegan delicacies. - 43.1573
Golden Gate Saucy Burgers
1. Mix ground beef lightly with onion, egg, applesauce, and seasonings until well-blended; shape into 12 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Grill 8 minutes on each side for medium, or over hot coals, or until meat is done as you like it.
3. Place each patty on... - 27.9795
English Muffin Pizza
Crumble Italian sausage into 2-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%), stirring every minute, until done, 3 to 4 minutes; break up and drain.Crumble Italian sausage into 2-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%), stirring... - 36.8191
Mushrooms In Yogurt
Are you looking for a yummmm Mushrooms In Yoghurt recipe? Then you are in luck! Trust me when I say, you have to try Mushrooms In Yoghurt. - 45.8846
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Cook noodles according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain, add 1 tablespoon oil and toss to coat.
Grease a large 12-inch pizza or round baking pan with vegetable oil spray.
Heat pan in preheated oven 3 to 4 minutes.
Arrange... - 36.1053
Pasta With Mushrooms, Fennel, And Thyme
1. In a small bowl, start soaking the morels in the hot water, cover it, for about 30 minutes, when the morels have soaked completely then drain and make sure to reserve the mushroom liquor, then strain the liquor through a fine sieve
2. Take the... - 47.0657
1. In a large heavy skillet heat the butter and oil and saute the garlic and the stems of the asparagus, cut on the bias, into 1-inch lengths (reserve tips), until crisp-tender.
2. Add the tomatoes, asparagus tips, salt, pepper, and basil Cook for 3 to 5... - 31.8784
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
3. Stir gently but thoroughly to mix.
4. Turn the mixture into a medium (1 ½ quart) oven-to-table casserole or baking dish.
5. Place in the preheated... - 48.2299
Classic Italian Tetrazzini
1 Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan melt the margarine or butter over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and cook until just tender. Stir in the flour, salt, paprika, and pepper. Add the 2 cups milk and the 1 cup... - 30.916
1. In a heavy kettle place the chicken, onion, celery, one tablespoon salt, bay leaf, carrot and three cups water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, three to four hours. Remove the chicken from the broth and... - 39.248
Roman Style Pasta With Pecorino And Pepper
We bet you haven't come across a simpler, tastier pasta recipe than this. Chef Hermann tosses up this lively, rustic Roman favorite using simple ingredients. This recipe is so simple that you can easily cook it up even for the busiest weeknight dinner. And... - 76.9129
Chicken Tetrazzini Casserole
1. In a heavy kettle place the chicken, onion, celery, one tablespoon salt, bay leaf, carrot and three cups water. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is tender, three to four hours. Remove the chicken from the broth and... - 34.3718
African Rock Lobster En Casserole
This African Rock Lobster En Casserole tastes incredible ! Try this amazing seafood, almonds and spaghetti dish with irresistible seasonings for your next meal ! Tell me if you share my passion for this African Rock Lobster En Casserole. - 40.8817
Big-wheel Burger Skillet
Soak onion in milk 5 minutes; mix in ground beef, egg, rolled oats, salt, and pepper.
Mound in 10 inch skillet.
With wooden spoon handle, score in 5 or 6 wedges.
Brush top lightly with kitchen bouquet.
Combine spaghetti sauce and kidney beans (with... - 40.3027
Nutty Orzo And Vegetables
In a large saucepan cook orzo according to package directions, except omit any salt.
Add frozen mixed vegetables after 5 minutes of cooking.
Return orzo mixture to saucepan.
Stir garbanzo beans, undrained tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, and the snipped... - 43.15
Chicken Tetrazzini Amandine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 11 x 7" baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. To prepare mushroom sauce, in small saucepan, melt margarine; add mushrooms. Cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes. Stir in flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly. Pour... - 37.0038
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1/2 cup [1 cup]; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 24-oz casserole [1-qt casserole] on high (550 watts) until melted, about 30 sec [about 45 sec].
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved... - 43.3518
1. Preheat the oven to 350°
2. In a large pan, blend the soups and the broth till you have a smooth mix.
3. Add in the processed cheese, and mix with the turkey, mushrooms and the spaghetti to make a thick soupy mix. Pour this into a... - 39.4178
Vegetarian Pasta And Celery Soup
For pleasing unexpected vegetarian guests, here is a pasta dish that fits perfectly into the bill. Watch Tamra Davis cook pasta with vegetables, meat substitutes and then a celery soup. Green, nutritious and delicious, a lovely vegetarian fare! - 101.542
Pronto Pasta Bake
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Boil the pasta in salted water until cooked al dente.
3. Drain in a colander.
4. In a mixing bow, combine zucchini, garlic, spaghetti sauce and basil.
5. In baking dish or casserole, spread 1/3rd spaghetti... - 43.9142
Round Steak Italiano With Mushrooms
Cut steak into 5 or 6 serving-size pieces.
Coat with salt, oregano, and pepper.
In slow-cooking pot, pour spaghetti sauce over meat.
Cover and cook on low for 7 to 9 hours or until meat is tender.
Turn control to high; add onions.
Cook on high for 10 to 15... - 36.0963
In 1 1/2 or 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients.
Cook covered, 8 minutes or until hot, stirring occasionally.
Serve with potatoes, noodles or rice; or spoon on toast or sandwich buns. - 21.9828
Original Turkey Tetrazzini
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 9-inch pie plate, combine butter and almonds.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until light golden brown, stirring after every 2 minutes.
In 3-quart casserole, combine... - 48.4036
Patchwork Calico Pasta
1. Get some water to boil and add zucchini into it for 1 minute for blanching, and then remove.
2. Drop broccolis in some boiled water for 3-4 minutes for blanching, and remove.
3. Drain the water.
4. Peel and chop tomatoes.
5. Toast pine nuts... - 45.972
Chicken, Asparagus, And Bell Pepper Stir Fry
On hungry evenings, when cooking could seem like a drag, this easy stir fry dish is the best way to appease your starving gut. Chef Keith Snow shares a yummy stir fry recipe that is dense in protein, anti-oxidants and other nutrients. Just get hold of all the... - 105.086
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
Crumble beef into a 2-quart casserole.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes or until browned, stirring at 2-minute intervals.
Drain off excess drippings.
Combine spaghetti sauce mix, oregano, and tomato paste; add to... - 34.3701
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
This Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions is rich with an Italian twist. The flavors of turkey Italian sausage, pepper and seasonings combine to make this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions yum. Give this Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions a try. - 37.2735
Italian Sausage With Peppers And Onions
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, green pepper, and yellow pepper; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add spaghetti sauce and next 4 ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer,... - 37.6123
Add wine and enough milk to reserved salmon liquid to measure 1 cup; reserve.
Microwave margarine uncovered in 1-quart casserole on high (100%) until melted, about 45 seconds.
Mix in flour.
Stir in salt and reserved wine mixture.
Microwave uncovered, stirring... - 41.4551
Sesame Pasta Salad
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. In jelly-roll pan line aluminum foil and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Make 1/2-inch-thick slices and further into 1/2-inch strips out of the eggplant.
4. On the prepared pan arrange eggplant, sweet... - 44.3892
Chicken Red Pepper And Noodles
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3) Meanwhile, cut chicken into strips or cubes.
4) In a large skillet, heat oil and quickly brown the chicken.
5) Remove and set aside.
6) Add onion and red pepper;... - 39.4228
Open Face Pizza Sandwiches
1) In a 2-quart casserole, crumble the beef.
2) Cover with plastic wrap, and place in microwave on HIGH for 5 to 7 minutes, or till browned. Stir the mix at 2-minute intervals.
3) Drain any excess drippings.
4) Mix together the spaghetti sauce mix,... - 40.5463
Cauliflower Pasta Dish
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, adding rosemary to the water.
2. During the last 5 minutes of cooking pasta, add cauliflower.
3. Cook until pasta is well done and cauliflower is tender; drain well.
4. Return to pan and toss with the oil,... - 40.1943
Poached Egg In Bouillon
This Poached Egg in Bouillon teams up well with my rice or spaghetti dishes. You can try this out for breakfast as well .Tell me how you had your Poached Egg in Bouillon - 31.9391
Brussels Sprouts In Sour Cream
Brussels sprouts in sour cream is a fresh and creamy recipe of brussels sprouts cooked along with almonds. Spiced with a hint of chopped pimientos, the brussels sprouts in sour cream can be served over spaghetti for a light yet filling meal. - 28.5816
Lebanese Rice Pilaf
In a small frying pan, saute the noodle pieces in the olive oil until they are a golden brown.
Careful, these will burn wash the rice, drain it, and place it in a small pan with a tight-fitting lid.
Add the water and the toasted noodles and oil.
Add... - 31.4601
Carrot Coriander & Almond Salad
Top, tail and peel the carrots.
Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrots into long thin strips.
Roll up the strips then slice into thin strips to form a carrot 'spaghetti'.
Toss in a bow with the almonds and coriander.
Can be made up to a day ahead and... - 37.9341
Pecan Butter Sauce
1. Place pecans in a food processor or blender and finely chop, but do not chop powder fine or make a paste.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream the butter, add whipping cream and egg yolks and mix until smooth; add Parmesan cheese and garlic.
3. Add the... - 31.6374
Saute onion, celery and garlic in olive oil in an 8-quart pot until soft. Stir in tomatoes and crush gently. Add tomato paste, water and bouillon cubes. Bring to a boil.
Add your choice of vegetables, oregano, basil, parsley, kidney beans, salt and pepper.... - 37.2968
Gluten Free Vegetable Pasta
Are you a fan of Italian cuisine? Treat yourself to this delicious Gluten Free Vegetable Pasta recipe. The recipe never fails to impress as a main dish. Try this vegetarian delicacy in your own kitchen today. - 81.8581
Meat Crested Tomatoes
About 1 1/2 hours before serving: Cut thin slice from stem end of each tomato.
Scoop out most of pulp and juice from tomatoes, being careful not to damage outside skin (save pulp and juice for stewed tomatoes or tomato sauce).
Sprinkle inside of each tomato... - 47.4942
Braciola With Noodles
Combine first 8 ingredients in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Trim fat from steak.
Using a sharp knife, cut horizontally through center of steak, cutting to, but not through, other side; open flat as you would a book.
Place steak between 2 sheets of... - 38.6797