- » Spaghetti Squash Parmesan
Spaghetti Squash Parmesan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti squash parmesan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti squash parmesan recipes.
Simple Roasted Spaghetti Squash Dressed With Olive Oil And Parmesan
This squash gets its name because it looks just like spaghetti when you put it on the plate. Chef John shows us a foolproof way to cook this great vegetable which has a nice, subtle sweet flavor. It is makes such a wonderful base for fish, grilled chicken or... - 99.5352
Pasta With Spaghetti Squash, Herbs And Parmesan
With a large, sharp knife, carefully cut the squash in half lengthwise.
Use a spoon to scrape out the seeds and their strings from each half.
Put the two halves cut sides down in a large pot (or two pots, if they won't fit in one).
Add enough cold water to... - 45.1507
Spaghetti Squash With Tomatoes Basil And Parmesan
In a glass baking dish arrange the squash half, cut side down, pour 1/4 cup water around it, and cover the dish tightly with microwave-safe plastic wrap.
Microwave the squash at high power (100%) for 12 minutes, or until it is soft when pressed, and let it... - 25.2067
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti Squash With Tomato Sauce
1.Place the squash in a large pot and cover with water. Cover and boil until squash is cooked (outer skin of squash should be soft enough to easily pierce with a fork), about 45 minutes. Drain and set squash aside.
2. Once squash is cool, about 10-15 minutes,... - 23.1257
1. Slice the squash in half length wise and scoop out the seeds. Place face down on a buttered tray and bake for 30 minutes at 375°. Cool for 10 or 15 minutes. Remove the insides carefully to maintain long strands.
2. Saute the garlic in butter for 2... - 28.1574
Spaghetti Squash With Spaghetti Sauce
1) Wash and pat dry the squash with a towel
2) Using a knife, pierce the skin of the squash several times with the tip of knife
3) Place onto a cookie sheet and bake for 1 1/2 hours at 350 F
4) Once baked, remove the squash from the... - 36.0175
Spaghetti Squash Riviera
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove the seeds.
Place each half, cut-side down, on a plate.
Microwave each half on high for 7 minutes, or until tender.
In a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine the onions, green peppers, red peppers, and... - 42.922
Spaghetti With Red Sauce
1. Slice the squash in half length wise and scoop out the seeds. Place face down on a buttered tray and bake for 30 minutes at 375°F. Cool for 5 minutes. Remove the insides carefully with a fork to maintain long strands.
2. Heat up pasta sauce. Pour over... - 25.9558
Spaghetti Squash With Tomato Sauce
1) Cut the Squash in halves lengthwise.
2) Discard the seeds from the squash using a spoon.
3) Using a fork, separate the flesh into spaghetti-like strands.
4) In a saucepan, heat oil and sautÃ© the onions for 5 minutes or until... - 45.1903
Spaghetti Squash Straw And Hay
1. In a large bowl, add butter or margarine into the hot squash until it melts; add ham, peas and mushroom to it
2. In a small bowl, whisk egg yolks and cream till foamy and add it to the squash mixture slowly; stir in half a cup of Parmesan cheese as... - 37.4556
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Pierce spaghetti squash several times with fork. Place squash on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 12 minutes or until fork-tender, turning over once during cooking. Let stand while preparing sauce.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe... - 31.752
Spaghetti Squash Toss
1. Into a medium bowl or on a plate, use a fork to grate the cooked squash into strands to resemble spaghetti.
2. In a large, heavy bottomed sauce pan or stock pot, melt the butter over a medium flame.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms and... - 44.9724
Spaghetti Squash With Summer Vegetables
Spaghetti Squash With Summer Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. An deadly combination of spaghetti squash and vegetables is something you would never want to miss out on! - 46.2779
Spaghetti Squash Parmesan Recipes By Category
Spaghetti Squash Parmesan Dish: