- » Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti squash casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti squash casserole recipes.
Spaghetti Squash And Spinach Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a medium mixing bowl beat the eggs, add the squash and mix well.
3) In a shallow 1-quart casserole sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, spread the squash mixture evenly over the bottom.
4) Bake in... - 41.6042
Spaghetti Squash Casserole
1. Slice the squash in half length wise and scoop out the seeds. Place face down on a buttered tray and bake for 30 minutes at 375°F. Cool for 10 or 15 minutes. Remove the insides carefully with a fork to maintain long strands.
2. While the squash is baking,... - 37.4871
You May Also Like!
Prick squash with fork.
Cook in 400Â° oven until tender, about 40 minutes.
Cook and stir onion, green pepper and garlic in oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until onion is tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in tomatoes, salt, oregano, basil, fennel and... - 39.0182
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Pierce spaghetti squash several times with fork. Place squash on microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 12 minutes or until fork-tender, turning over once during cooking. Let stand while preparing sauce.
2. In 2-quart microwave-safe... - 30.1521
Spaghetti Squash Primavera With Zucchini
Pierce squash deeply several times with long-tined fork.
Place in oven on microwave roasting rack and cook on HI, 7 minutes.
Turn squash over and continue to cook another 3 to 5 minutes, or until done.
Combine zucchini, green pepper, celery, ... - 40.5159
1. Lengthwise cut squash into half.
2. Scoop out seeds and discard.
3. In a large microwavable baking dish, place squash halves with the cut side down.
4. Pour 1 cup of water and cook on High for 20 minutes until the squash is tender;... - 34.4509
Spaghetti Squash Romano
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Cut the squash lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
Place the halves cut sides up in a roasting pan.
Add water to the depth of 1 inch.
Bake for 45 minutes, or until fork-tender.
As soon as the squash can be handled, use a fork to... - 33.9764
Spaghetti Squash And Meatballs
Remove seeds from squash.
Place squash halves, cut side down, in a 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with water, then cover with vented clear plastic wrap.
Micro-cook on 100% power (HIGH) 14 to 18 minutes or till pulp can be pierced with a fork,... - 40.2016
Chicken Tetrazzini With Spaghetti Squash
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Slash the squash in several places with a small knife.
Place the squash on an ungreased baking sheet and bake for 1 hour or until it can be pierced easily with a fork.
Cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a medium size heavy... - 42.1782
Stove Top Casserole
In large teflon skillet saute zucchini slices 1 cup at a time, in 1 tablespoon oil, with garlic.
Cook until almost tender and a little brown; drain on paper towels.
Pour off any excess oil; then layer hot zucchini in skillet, seasoning lightly with salt and... - 28.6279
Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole
Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole has been my favorite meal for quite some time now. This irresistible vegetable and pasta bake will win you over too, once you taste it just once ! So, what do you think about this Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole? - 38.0793
This Cornmeal Casserole is a lot like what you have been having from your favorite restaurant. Yes, made using yellow cornmeal and spiked with hot italian sausages, some veggies and rich flavoring, this Cornmeal Casserole is a great entry to serve for parties... - 44.0728
Spaghetti Squash Casserole Recipes By Category
Spaghetti Squash Casserole Dish: