- » Spaghetti Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes
Spaghetti Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Spaghetti Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Spaghetti Sauce Using Fresh Tomatoes recipes.
Spaghetti Squash With Tomato Sauce
Cut the squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds and strings.
In a baking dish place squash halves, cut side down.
With a fork prick the skin all over.
Bake in a 350° oven for 30 to 40 minutes or till tender.
Meanwhile, for sauce, in a saucepan cook beef or... - 41.7085
Perfect Spaghetti With Tomato Sauce
This [tomato sauce] recipe's quickness depends on getting all the sauce ingredients and cooking equipment ready before you start cooking. Then, when the water's boiling, start the pasta, and saute the sauce at the same time. - 29.9177
Tomato Sauce For Spaghetti
In a heavy frying pan, saute the garlic in oil until golden; discard garlic.
Drain liquid from tomatoes into the pan, crush the tomatoes, and add to pan with the pepper, basil, and oregano.
Simmer gently, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Raise heat at end of... - 37.8325
Turkey Spaghetti Sauce
1. In a skillet or saucepan, heat the olive oil over moderate heat.
2. Add onions and garlic and sauté them till soft and lightly browned.
3. Stir in celery and mushrooms and cook for another few minutes until tender and brown.
4. Tip in tomatoes,... - 41.4138
Linguine Spaghetti With Homemade Italian Tomato Sauce
Betty’s recipe is a rip off on one of Italy’s favorite dinner staple. Linguine pasta drizzled with flavorful and scrumptious tomatoes based sauce makes for a hearty dinnertime treat that hardly anyone can resist. Plus, this budget-friendly dinner is ideal... - 109.963
Spaghetti In Creamy Tomato Sauce
Are you new to making pasta and would like to start off with something simple and easy to make? Then try this recipe, it’s a baby step to begin with but of course you need to learn how to walk before you can run right! I am sure in the course of time you... - 0
Spaghetti Squash With Zucchini, Garlic, And Tomato Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Pierce the skin of the squash in several places with a sharp knife or carving fork.
Place the squash on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until tender when pierced with a fork, about 45 minutes.
While the squash is baking make the... - 43.9108
From the kitchens of Beryl Stokes comes the Cajun special Spaghetti. This plateful delicacy is easy to prepare using simple ingredients from the kitchen. Try this classic non vegetarian version and impress all. - 101.999
Hearty Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until they have given out all the water content. Raise the heat and reduce the liquid. .
4. Pour in wine and continue to sauté... - 45.4928
Spaghetti Sauce Bolognaise
Heat the oil in a frying pan and saute the onions and garlic until lightly browned.
Add the TVP mince and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes, stirring often.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste and basil (and water if using TVP mince) and simmer, covered, for 1 hour... - 30.454
Light Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes until soft.
4. Add chopped onion to the garlic and continue sautéing until the onion is soft and lightly browned.
5. Empty the... - 41.8335
Chicken Liver Spaghetti Sauce
Place the first 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add the diced chicken livers.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring once.
Remove the livers from the dish.
Melt the second 2 tablespoons... - 43.5629
Healthy Pasta With Fresh Basil Tomato Sauce
1. In a large nonstick saucepan, combine the onions, garlic and stock.
2. Place pan on a moderate flame and allow the onions to simmer in the stock for about 10 minutes.
3. Tip in the chopped tomatoes and the tomato paste and give a good stir.
4.... - 45.5585
Sauce From Scratch: Spaghetti Al Pomodoro
1. Boil 5 quarts of water in a large pot, cover with lid.
2. In a skillet heat oil and sauté garlic for 1-2 minutes, add the hot pepper flakes and let sizzle.
3. Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper and basil and simmer, stirring... - 0
Italian Spaghetti Sauce With Meatballs Sausage And Beef
Here is an incredible video that shares an excellent recipe for spaghetti sauce with meatballs, sausage and beef. Take a look at this outstanding video and prepare this simple versatile sauce at home. Enjoy this super delicious sauce on pastas, polenta and... - 115.665
Fresh Tomato Sauce
I prefer this fresh tomato sauce over the store bought tomato sauce. Healthier and tastier, this fresh tomato sauce is homemade with olive oil, onions, garlic and basil for flavor and very flavorful. Seasoned to taste, this fresh tomao sauce can be used with... - 31.1345
Spaghetti With Sun-dried Tomatoes And Black Olive Pesto
1. To prepare the black olive pesto, in a food processor jar, combine all ingredients except the oil and salt.
2. Blend, pulsing in short burst so that the ingredients are coarsely pureed.
3. With the motor running at a low speed, gradually pour... - 46.6585
Tomatoes And Thai Basil Pasta Sauce
Looking for a pasta sauce recipe that is yummy yet easy to make? Then watch this video and learn of a pasta sauce that you can make in a matter of minutes and is bound to taste great. Watch and learn! - 125.078
Basic Fresh Marinara Sauce
It’s peak season for tomatoes, and Chef John Maxwell has a delicious way to use them up quickly – a homemade marinara sauce served over zucchini spaghetti. He also shows us how canned tomatoes can make a delicious marinara sauce for use in the future. - 110.776
Spaghetti With Eggplant Sauce
Eggplant Sauce: In large heavy saucepan, heat oil; saute garlic until golden, then remove and discard.
Add peppers, eggplant and olives; cook, stirring, for 5 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, anchovies, if using, basil, capers, and pepper to... - 41.8075
Beef Fritters With Spaghetti Creole Sauce
Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce is a delicious pasta. The mixed flavor and texture of the beef fritters and the spaghetti with the sauce is simply mouth watering!! Make this tasty Beef Fritters with Spaghetti Creole Sauce using this recipe! You will... - 45.5449
Spaghetti With Tuna Sauce
1. Cook the spaghetti in lightly salted boiling water for 12 minutes of until just tender. Drain well and keep hot.
2. Add the garlic and tomatoes to the saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the tuna, chilli sauce, if... - 31.4664
Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Miso Sauce
Whole-wheat Spaghetti With Miso Sauce is a unique dish that is a meal in itself. You can serve this wonderful dish at home for a grand dinner. I made this for my husband for our anniversary dinner and he loved it! Try the Whole-wheat Spaghetti With Miso... - 45.9428
Spaghetti Squash With Peppers And Meat Sauce
In a blender or food processor, process the tomatoes, carrots, onions, and garlic with on/off turns until finely chopped.
Transfer to an 8" X 8" baking dish.
Add the green peppers and red peppers.
Microwave on high for 3 minutes.
Add the tomato sauce,... - 43.4432
Spaghetti Squash With Garden Vegetable Sauce
1. Take a large stockpot and add water. Bring the water to boil.
2. In a squash in pot, place spaghetti and cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until soft. Use fork to stab in between.
3. In a large non-aluminium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium flame.... - 42.5919
A Rich Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to slice the rind of the bacon. Dice the bacon into small uniform pieces. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
2. Wash and clean kidney. Chop the kidney into small dices. Transfer to a plate or bowl and... - 45.0281
Nancy's Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 3 hours.
2) Use as needed. - 37.2876
Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use a medium saucepan to brown beef with onion over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Drain excess liquid.
2) Add tomato sauce, sugar, basil, oregano and garlic powder to cook.
3) Cover with a lid and allow simmering for 10 minutes by... - 33.2336
Chicken Spaghetti Sauce
This sauce is really fresh and a nice change from beef or pork. It goes very well with creamy polenta or mashed potatoes as well. I used a whole chicken but feel free to use thighs and drumsticks for this. - 132.112
Easy spaghetti Sauce
In a 4 or 5-quart bowl combine meat, onion, garlic and celery.
MICROWAVE on HIGH for 5 to 8 MINUTES or until meat is set.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
PROGRAM TO MICROWAVE uncovered on HIGH for 8 MINUTES, stir, then MICROWAVE on '5' for 45... - 39.6648
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce
Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce has a distinct taste and makes for a great main dish. The Spaghetti With Mediterranean Sauce is a fusion of Italian and Mediterranean flavors which will certainly impress your guests. Do try this easy recipe at home. - 48.4136
Traditional Spaghetti Sauce
1) Use a large skillet to cook the sausage over medium-high heat for 3 to 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring to break up sausage.
2) Add onion and garlic to sauté and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
3) Discard drippings.
4) Add Pasta Ready Tomatoes... - 37.4681
Speedy Easy Spaghetti With Savory Marinara Sauce
Spaghettis are oh-so-versatile and good for you! Find hard to believe? Then try Betty’s spicy-savory spaghetti dish with marinara sauce. This best-loved comfort food that quick to make and filling too. Top it off with your favorite topping and voila! You... - 96.8659
Meat And Mushroom Sauce For Spaghetti
1 In a large heavy skillet or saucepan, heat oil.
2 Saute garlic just until golden.
3 Using a slotted spoon remove the garlic and discard.
4 To the remaining oil, add mushrooms, pork and veal.
5 Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 44.3151
Spaghetti With Seafood Marinara Sauce
1) Place the oysters under cold running water and scrub them well with a stiff brush.
2) Put them on tray and help oysters relax by refrigerating for 1 hour.
3) Remove the shell of oysters, saving oyster.
4) Into a small bowl, strain oyster... - 41.7175
Raw Zucchini Pasta With Spaghetti Sauce
For all you raw food lovers, here is a vivacious recipe of zucchini pasta with citrus sauce. You won't believe how easy it is to make and if you have never tried it, try this raw food, it will change your perception for sure. Take a look at the video for this... - 135.877
Vegetable Parmesan With Spaghetti Sauce
Have you ever tried a dairy-free vegetable parmesan? This is a great recipe, that is high in nutrition and has a lot of cancer fighting compounds. Filled with the goodness of lots of vegetables, this is a great looking dish! - 141.054
Spaghetti (pasta) Sauce And Meatballs
Alright meat eaters, here comes another great recipe for you guys- Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Sausage. This is a family recipe and it has the touch of traditional Italian cooking in it. View this recipe and cook it up this weekend to impress your... - 132.306
Baked Salmon With Spinach Pesto And Spaghetti
Baked salmon with spinach pesto and spaghetti is an awesome combination of flavor, nutrition and a jazzy meal. Take a look at the video to see how you can put together this awesome combo in no time. So if you like to stay fir this is a great companion for you. - 105.281
Heat the butter and oil in a pan, then gently fry the crushed garlic, if used, onion, mushrooms and carrot for several minutes.
Add the meat and the rest of the ingredients, except the parsley, and simmer until the sauce has thickened.
Cook the spaghetti in... - 36.0584
Spaghetti Alla Bolognese
1) Use a large skillet, to heat over medium heat.
2) Add onion to cook until soft.
3) Add beef by crumbling into onion mixture.
4) Brown for 6 minutes, stirring to separate meat, or until meat just loses its pink color.
5) Discard fat and spoon... - 41.8764
Spaghetti Ragu Ala Bolognese
In a large skillet heat the oil.
Fry the meats thoroughly, drain excess oil.
Add the vegetables and continue to cook until vegetables are tender.
Add the parsley, tomato, broth, wine, seasonings and Worcestershire.
Reduce heat and simmer for 30... - 41.4185
1. In a large casserole or skillet, melt the butter over a medium high flame.
2. Add salt pork and vegetables to the butter and sauté until pork browns and vegetables are limp.
3. Add beef and break lumps with spoon. Sauté beef along with the... - 45.3413
Tomato Sauce Prouenca
If you are looking for a perfect tomato sauce then this Tomato Sauce Prouenca recipe is something ideal! This Tomato Sauce Prouenca is easy to make and best of all, there is very little cooking involved that even saves a lot of time. So give this tomato sauce... - 43.4067
Pasta With Spicy Sauce- معكرونه مع صوص البندوره الحره
For all the hot food lovers here is a spaghetti with spicy tomato sauce recipe that will tantalize your taste buds while warming your belly. Take a look at the video clip for this simple yet delightful dish. - 104.817
Bucatini O Spaghetti Alia Sorrentina
This is traditionally made with bucatini, but I prefer the finer, more slippery spaghetti.
Make the tomato sauce, but use the butter instead of olive oil.
While the sauce is cooking, cook the pasta, carefully following the directions on the packet to avoid... - 25.2876
Spaghetti Alla Norma
Top and tail the aubergines and slice them thinly.
Arrange the slices in layers on a chopping board, sprinkling each layer with salt.
Put the chopping board on the draining board, lifting one edge of the chopping board and wedging it so that it slopes... - 33.2182
Spaghetti And Meatballs
To make the sauce, heat the oil in a large saucepan and cook the onion over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes until just softened.
Add the garlic and cook 1 minute.
Add the crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, oregano, salt, pepper and bay leaf.
Cook... - 45.9626
Spaghetti Squash With Salsa
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with no-stick spray.
Place the squash, cut side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake for 50 minutes, or until soft and tender.
Scoop out and discard the seeds.
Using a fork, separate the... - 40.4704
Homemade Tomato Pasta Sauce
Have you been looking for a yummy homemade Pasta Sauce? You've got a brilliant recipe right here. Watch this video now to learn a fabulous Homemade Tomato Pasta Sauce recipe that is sure to tickle your taste buds. - 99.8575
Baked Pasta With Cheesy Meatballs
Baked Pasta with Cheesy Meatball sounds like a recipe that takes hours to cook. Fortunately, our chef is putting up this dish in just a few minutes and let his oven does the rest of it. It's a great make-ahead meal also for those who don't like to cook in the... - 74.3812
1) In a pot, over low heat, add oil and fry onions and garlic till transparent.
2) Add the tomatoes, sugar, puree, dried thyme, bay leaf and beef stock and season with salt and pepper.
3) Allow to boil and stir well.
4) Lower the heat and simmer... - 43.1331
Cut in half cross wise; remove and discard juicy seed sections (I use my thumb to scoop them out).
Cut tomato into small chunks; set aside in strainer to drain.
In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, basil, parsley, hot sauce, pepper, salt, and... - 49.0362
Cheese Topped Spaghetti Squash
1. Preheat the oven to moderate (350°).
2. Cut the squash in half using a sharp knife; remove the seeds. Place the squash, cut-side down, in a shallow baking pan with approximately 1-inch depth of water.
3. Bake the squash, in the preheated moderate oven... - 36.5101
Spaghetti With Veggie Balls
If you're fond of eating spaghetti, then this is for you. Chef Bhavna shows how to make the veggie spaghetti in the video. It's so easy to make and very delicious too. It gets made in a few minutes. So do try out the recipe and surely watch the video. - 86.2376
1) In a large skillet, brown meat.
2) Discard fat, if any.
3) Add mushrooms and onion.
4) Cook until tender.
5) Add the remaining ingredients except bean sprouts.
6) Simmer, covered, until the sauce thickens.
7) Transfer to a decorative... - 44.0036
Spaghetti With Spring Vegetables
Peel, seed and dice tomatoes.
Wash asparagus and cut tips off stalks.
Reserve stalks for another use.
Wash and dry zucchini and mushrooms thoroughly; cut into thin slices.
Wash pepper and cut into short thin strips.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add pepper... - 44.9556
Spaghetti Pizza Deluxe
1. As per package directions make the CREAMETTE Spaghetti and drain.
2. In medium bowl, blend milk and egg; add spaghetti and toss to coat.
3. Into a 15 x 10-inch jellyroll pan spray with vegetable cooking spray.
4. In the prepared pan... - 46.0064
Chicken And Chorizo Spaghetti
Place chickens in a kettle and add onions, carrot, celery stalks and leaves, salt to taste, parsley, peppercorns, and water to depth of about 1 inch.
Bring to boil and simmer until tender, 1 to 1 1/2 hours. (If stewing chickens are used, it will take longer.)... - 44.96
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Garlic Bread
To make the meatballs: Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Coat a 9" X 9" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Coat a small no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the onions and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, or until lightly browned.
Add the... - 43.5567
Homemade Canned Tomatoes
Now you can get that fresh tomato taste all year long. Join Allison on this short canning adventure. She will be using a cold-pack method. - 107.657
Beef Tomato Sauce
You must have tried spaghetti Bolognese. What if we twist its flavors to African? Try this Spaghetti with Tomato and Beef Sauce. It is similar to Bolognese but has a touch of Africa in it. Have a look at this video for the recipe and see if you like it. - 112.501
Shrimp And Pasta With Tomato Cream Sauce
1. Thaw frozen shrimp.
2. Drain the tomatoes and keep aside 3 tbsp oil.
3. Chop the tomatoes into slivers.
4. Take a 2-quart saucepan, add reserved oil and heat over medium flame.
5. Add garlic and shrimp and cook for about 2 to 4... - 46.0249
Saute onion and garlic in 3 tablesp of the salad oil until golden brown.
Add the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, 3 teasp of the salt, the pepper, and the bay leaf.
Saute the chicken livers in the remaining 2 tablesp oil until beginning to brown.
Sprinkle with... - 40.2607
1) Using a sharp knife, chop up the squash and remove the seeds and discard them
2) Into a pot, pour enough water and put in the squash
3) Cover with a lid and cook till the squash become soft and tender
4) Add in the salt to taste
5) To... - 47.3198
1) Use a large skillet to heat oil and sauté anchovies and garlic for 3 minutes.
2) Add tomatoes, tomato paste, capers, TABASCO sauce and oregano to stir.
3) Simmer the mixture without cover for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4) Fold in olives and... - 36.2714
Classic Spaghetti Bolognes
Finely chop the onion, carrot, celery and the mushrooms.
Heat the oil in a large sauce pan, add the onion, garlic, carrot, celery and mushrooms.
Cook for about 3-4 minutes or until the onion is softened, stirring all the time.
Add the beef or lamb and flour... - 38.9382
Spaghetti Squash Italiano
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until tender; let cool.
Using a fork, remove spaghetti-like strands;... - 41.5723
Spaghetti Al Formaggio
1. Heat butter or margarine in a pan, fry garlic until brown and discard, add onion fry till transparent.
2. Add tomatoes with chilli powder, parsley, basil, cumin powder, 2 level teaspoons salt and pepper. Stir well and simmer for 20 minutes over medium... - 40.6037
Easy Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. In a skillet, heat a little olive oil over a medium flame.
2. Add the onions and sauté until soft.
3. Season the onions with salt and pepper.
4. Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions to a bowl.
5. In a mixing bowl, combine ½ the onions,... - 45.6449
Soy Spaghetti Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F
2. Using a masher, mash cooked soybeans.
3. Add bread and mix.
4. Add the herbs mixture, garlic, egg and tomato juice; mash to combine thoroughly and keep aside.
5. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
6. Make... - 46.1822
Spaghetti Squash Riviera
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove the seeds.
Place each half, cut-side down, on a plate.
Microwave each half on high for 7 minutes, or until tender.
In a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine the onions, green peppers, red peppers, and... - 42.922
Spaghetti With Clams And Green Beans
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the green beans and cook until tender, about 10 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the beans to a plate. Bring the water back to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the... - 30.2879
Sensational Spaghetti And Meatballs
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In medium saucepan, melt margarine.
3) Sauté onion until tender.
4) Pour in chicken broth and cooking wine.
5) Bring the liquid to a boil until liquid is reduced to about 3/4 cup.
6) Pour in pureed... - 41.416
1. In a large skillet heat the oil.
2. Add the garlic and saute until soft, but not browned.
3. Now add the anchovies and cook for several minutes.
4. Cook till the anchovies have come apart and are almost melted and add the tomatoes.
5. Reduce the... - 44.3896
Southwest Spaghetti Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425°F.
2) In a large bowl, add egg and milk to beat in.
3) Fold in hot pasta and toss lightly to coat.
4) Use a 13 x 9-inch casserole to lightly spray with vegetable spray. Spread the pasta on it.
5) Place a large... - 42.3955
Spaghetti Squash Italiano
Wash squash; cut in half lengthwise.
Remove and discard seeds.
Place squash halves, cut sides down, in a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
Add water to dish to depth of 1/2 inch.
Bake at 375° for 40 minutes or until squash is tender;... - 43.8893
Spaghetti With Meatballs
MEATBALLS: Remove sausage meat from casings.
In bowl, combine sausage meat, beef, eggs, crumbs, salt and pepper; form into 4 dozen 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls.
Bake on rimmed baking sheets in 400Â°F (200Â°C) oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until no longer pink... - 42.6883
Meatball Over Spaghetti
Love Italian food? This video shows how to prepare classic Italian meatball served on a warm bed of spaghetti. There is something about this dish that everyone love, particularly kids. The video shows how during making the sauce, the steady simmer makes the... - 131.545
1. In a pan, heat water and cook spaghetti. Spaghetti needs a lot of water to cook properly.
2. In a saucepan, over medium-high temperature, heat oil and add eggplant; stir and cook for about 3 minutes.
3. Add olives, capers, and anchovies, stirring... - 43.5463
Crispy Pan Roasted Chicken With Spaghetti Squash
This crispy pan roasted chicken recipe is certainly a time consuming job but the pay off would be a fragrant chicken deliciously infused with white wine and vinegar. Take a look at this video to learn how to make crispy pan roasted chicken with spaghetti... - 110.913
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain spaghetti from water.
4) Mix egg, milk, second amount of... - 46.4985
Spaghetti With Lamb And Red Pepper
1 In a heavy bottomed casserole dish, heat half the butter and oil.
2 Add in the red peppers and saute gently.
3 Remove using a slotted spoon and keep them aside.
4 Add the remaining butter and oil to the dish and add in onion, garlic and lamb.... - 44.4555
Roasted Squash And Pasta?
Italian food is not always about macaroni and other products of wheat. Spaghetti has other varieties as well, and squash spaghetti is another kind. It makes an excellent use of squash, which is otherwise a difficult fruit to consume. - 42.2029
Italian Sausage With Tomato
1. Cook the noodles according to package instructions given; drain and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, over medium heat cook the sausages till brown sausage; drain off the fat.
3. Add tomato paste, beef broth and oregano; stir well to mix well.
4. Add... - 39.0198
Cantonese Tomato Beef
1) Discard excess fat from beef and slice it lengthwise into 2 strips.
2) Slice this again into 1/2-inch-thick pieces across the grain.
3) In a large bowl, mix soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and 1 teaspoon cornstarch.
4) Coat beef slices... - 43.4403
Meatballs And Sauce
For the meatballs.
In a large bowl, stir together the beef, veal, sausage, bread crumbs, egg, catsup, Parmesan cheese, parsley, soy sauce, salt, and pepper.
Then add half the onion, carrots, and celery.
Using a small scoop or your hands, shape the mixture... - 44.7967
Hot Pasta Primavera With Basil Sauce
TO PREPARE THE BASIL SAUCE: Put the olive oil, butter, and pesto in a small heavy saucepan and cook gently over medium heat for 2 minutes; do not allow to brown.
Add the stock and milk and bring to a boil over high heat.
Add the arrowroot mixture, which will... - 40.9369
Pasta With Summer Marinara Sauce
1. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 3 quarts boiling salted water and cook pasta for 8 to 10 minutes or till it turns firm tender. Drain excessive water.
2. Melt 4 tbsp butter in the same Dutch oven on medium to low heat.
3. Stir in shallot... - 42.866
Fettucini With Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce
Fettuccini with Spicy Garlic Shrimp Sauce is a quick and easy recipe. This dish comes along really well and the flavors are quite nice. With a little garnishing touch it looks like a five star dish. Take a look at this video and give it a shot. - 116.105
Roasted Marinara Sauce
The Italian American name for a tomato sauce made from olive oil, ripe tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Considered a little spicy compared to tomato sauce, this red sauce is easily prepared and marries well with any pasta dish. It is also commonly known to be... - 44.5123
Summer Squash With Dill Sauce
Celebrate this summer with healthy and delicious summer squash. This impressive video shows an elegant recipe that would surely be a great summer delight. So watch this video to enjoy the summer squash with a flavorful dill sauce. - 119.311
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Peel or scrape, then finely chop the vegetables and garlic, using the double-bladed chopping knife.
Saute in the butter and oil until soft.
Chop the meat and liver, using the double-bladed chopping knife, and add to the sauteed vegetables.
Mix in the... - 38.0984
Moms Hearty Meat Ragu
A classic hearty ragu that pairs perfectly with a wider shaped noodle like fresh taglietelle or a dry noodle like penne. Make sure you let this sauce sit overnight so the flavors become more pronounced. - 113.522
Penne A L'arrabbiata
Make the tomato sauce, adding the chopped chilli pepper to the garlic and onions and frying gently before adding the tomatoes.
Traditionally, quill-shaped pasta, such as penne is used, but the sauce goes well with any packet pasta.
It is not good with fresh... - 24.4462
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 44.9102
Timballo Per La Domenica Delle Palme
Make the pastry and chill for at least 1 hour.
Butter a large round ovenproof dish.
Roll out two-thirds of the pastry and use to line the dish.
Bake blind for 10 minutes in a moderate oven, 180°C/350°F/Mark 4.
At the same time, roll out the rest of the... - 40.0055
Bean And Vegetable Soup With Pesto Topping
1) In a 4-quart ovenproof casserole, mix together leeks, carrot, celery, green beans, zucchini, potato, pasta, 2 teaspoons of oil, and half of the minced garlic.
2) With a vented plastic wrap, cover the casserole.
3) Microwave on high power for 4... - 47.7749