- » Spaghetti Salad
Spaghetti Salad Recipes
How to make Spaghetti salad Spaghetti salads are popular during summere time when they are consumed the most. Spaghetti salads are made of potatoes, vegetables like beans and carrots and plenty of spices. Spaghetti ... More »
Spaghetti Mushroom Salad
1) In a large bowl, place the broken spaghetti strands along with boiling water to cover.
2) To this, add the oil and salt. Mix gently.
3) On high power, cook covered for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mix starts boiling.
4) Now, uncover the bowl and... - 47.0046
Spaghetti Squash Salad
1) Thoroughly wash the spaghetti squash under running water.
2) Drain and cut into half along the length.
3) Remove all seeds and discard.
4) In a Dutch oven, place the squash by keeping the cut side down.
5) Pour in 2 inches of water... - 44.9909
Spaghetti Fruit Salad
Spaghetti Salad has a Appetizing taste.The mayonnaise and Cream gives the Spaghetti Salad Miraculous taste. Must catch it - 42.4468
Spaghetti Squash Salad
1. Take a large shallow mixing bowl and put in all the ingredients. Toss well to combine.
2. Serve immediately. - 40.1781
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti, rinse under cold running water, drain well and refrigerate.
2) Combine with the oil, soy or Worcester sauce, pepper, onion, celery and bean sprouts.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Serve... - 39.7967
1) Cook the spaghetti as per package directions and drain well.
2) Rinse with cold water. Drain.
3) Combine the spaghetti and next 4 ingredients and gently toss.
4) Place a lid over and refrigerate overnight.
5) Add in the tomatoes and... - 38.7201
Cook spaghetti in large pot of boiling water with olive oil until al dente.
Return to pot, add mozzarella and toss until cheese melts (cheese will be gummy and seemingly inseparable but will break up as other ingredients are added).
Cook over low... - 36.4613
Confetti Spaghetti Salad
Confetti Spaghetti Salad is a chill and serve salad and is served best on lettuce leaf. You can all try elbow macaroni for spaghetti. Just give this Confetti Spaghetti Salad a try. - 36.1933
Inexpensive Spaghetti Fruit Salad
Inexpensive Spaghetti Fruit Salad is a juicy n creamy blend of whipped cream, nuts and crushed pineapple. This Inexpensive Spaghetti Fruit Salad need to be prepared 12-24 hours before serving. Check out the recipe of Inexpensive Spaghetti Fruit Salad. - 35.9606
Italian Spaghetti Salad
Break spaghetti into small pieces; cook in boiling salted water until tender.
Drain; chill in refrigerator.
Place onions, cucumbers and green peppers in bowl; add salt, pepper and vinegar.
Marinate for 1 hour; drain.
Add spaghetti and eggs.
Season to taste,... - 34.8241
Mix yogurt, mayonnaise and seasoning together well.
Combine remaining ingredients in large mixing bowl.
Toss with dressing.
Chill before serving. - 32.0393
Chilled Spaghetti Salad
1. Cook pasta al dente, drain, and toss immediately with 1/4 cup olive oil. Cool.
2. Toss with other ingredients and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving or before leaving for picnic. Just before serving time, toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil and... - 31.6314
Mix spaghetti, green pepper, onion, tomato, dressing, pepperoni and celery; let sit overnight or at least several hours before serving.
Mix well again before serving. - 28.8262
Busy Day Spaghetti Salad
Busy Day Spaghetti Salad is the best pal for those who are on a busy schedule. I have referred this Busy Day Spaghetti Salad to the office-going friends of mine, who have no time for anything. Check out the recipe of the yummy Busy Day Spaghetti Salad. - 26.4751
Spaghetti Sea Salad
Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water in large kettle until tender; drain.
Add tuna and enough mayonnaise to moisten.
Add celery; mix well.
Serve chilled. - 25.9587
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Rinse with cold water, and drain again.
Combine spaghetti and next 4 ingredients; toss gently.
Cover and chill overnight.
Add tomatoes and cucumber, tossing gently before serving. - 24.3828
Spaghetti Salad Recipes By Category