- » Spaghetti Piquant Sauce
Spaghetti Piquant Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti piquant sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti piquant sauce recipes.
Spaghetti With Piquant Sauce
1) Drain the anchovies and put into a small bowl with the milk.
2) Soak for 10 minutes.
3) Blanch, peel and chop tomatoes.
4) Peel and crush the garlic; seed and finely chop the chili.
5) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till... - 44.0763
Spaghetti In Piquant Sauce
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water until tender.
Meanwhile, drain the anchovies, put into a small bowl with the milk and soak for 10 minutes.
Drain, discarding the milk.
Chop the anchovies and put into a large saucepan with the Tomato and Onion... - 33.1342
You May Also Like!
Spaghetti With Piquant Tomato Sauce
Melt butter and oil in a large saucepan, and add diced bacon.
When it is cooked, add onion, and saute until soft and golden.
Then add tomatoes and peppers, and cook, uncovered, over a low heat for about 25 min.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook pasta until al... - 38.9006
Rabbit Sauce Piquant
Wash the rabbit, season with salt and pepper, and fry in bacon drippings until brown.
Remove from fat and set aside.
Make a roux, using the olive oil and the flour.
Add onions, green onions, bell peppers, and celery to the roux and cook until clear.
Add... - 42.2603
Shrimp Sauce Piquante
Make a dark roux with the flour and olive oil.
Add onions, pepper, and celery.
Cook until the vegetables are clear.
Add green onions and parsley, and continue cooking.
Stir in the water, wine, bitters, lemon, tomato sauce, garlic, hot sauce, Lea & Perrins,... - 42.0988
Turkey Sauce Piquante
1) With a knife cut turkey in bite-sized pieces.
2) In a saucepan put the back and neck and boil in 2 cups water.
3) Cook on simmering heat till liquid reduces to 1 cup.
4) Take out the chicken and reserve the stock.
5) Remove back and neck.
6) In a... - 47.882
Veal Scallopini With Piquante Sauce
About 45 minutes before serving: Cut veal cutlets into 2 1/2-inch pieces; sprinkle on flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper; with fork, toss until well coated.
In skillet, in hot salad oil, saute veal until nicely browned on both sides; drain on paper towels. - 31.8718
Mix 2 cups dairy sour cream and 1 envelope (about 7 ounce) of your favorite sa|ad dressing mix.
(Parmesan, garlic-cheese or blue cheese) Or 1 envelope (about 1 1/2 ounces) spaghetti sauce mix.
Cover and refrigerate.
Chill at least 1 hour.
(Can be served... - 20.5723
Salmon Spaghetti Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook green pepper and onion in heated butter until tender.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, combine salmon with milk, soup, eggs, olives, and pimientos. Stir in onion mixture.
4. Cook spaghetti. Drain well and... - 43.0806
Protein Rich Italian Cioppino
Cioppino is essentially a fish stew originating in San Francisco although it has strong influences of various regional seafood soups and stews belonging to the Italian cuisine. In fact it is considered an Italian-American main dish, created by Italian... - 0