- » Spaghetti Pie Italian American
Spaghetti Pie Italian American Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti pie italian american recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti pie italian american recipes.
Tex Mex Spaghetti Pie
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the spaghetti and boil for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Beat the milk with the egg and toss with the hot pasta until well blended.
Arrange the pasta in a buttered... - 45.2551
Kids Favorite Spaghetti Pie
1. In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, cook sausage meat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 4 minutes or until no longer pink. 2. Drain in sieve to remove any fat. Return to saucepan. Add mushrooms, onion, garlic, and oregano; cook, stirring, for 3... - 29.3259
Tuna Spaghetti Pie
Following package directions, cook spaghetti in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; then drain.
Combine spaghetti with butter, Parmesan, and eggs; spread over bottom and sides of a well-greased 9-inch pie pan (1 1/2 inches deep).
Press... - 43.526
Veal Pie With Spaghetti Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a small flameproof container, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine.
4) In a 1 quart bowl, mix the spaghetti, egg, Parmesan cheese,... - 46.1157
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain (should yield 3 1/4 cups spaghetti).
Stir butter into hot spaghetti.
Stir in parmesan cheese and eggs.
Form spaghetti mixture into a "crust" in a buttered 10-inch pie plate.
In skillet cook ground beef or... - 42.0707
Cheese Spaghetti Frittata
Spray the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg substitute, milk, cheese, mustard, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
Stir in the spaghetti, zucchini and onions.
Transfer to... - 42.3186
Wegmans Chicken Parmesan
Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson shares this classic Italian recipe that's a favorite at restaurants, but anyone can do. This recipe is as simple as it gets. It can be done quickly and it can easily be used along with a side of spaghetti or vegetable.... - 138.929
1. Take pie plate of 7-inch capacity that can be microwaved and spread nonstick cooking spray over the bottom evenly.
2. Take a large mixing bowl and add all the ingredients, mixing them well.
3. Set microwave on HIGH and cook for 6 minutes.
4. Stir... - 40.4848
Spinach Pasta Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend flour with Parmesan, eggs, cream, oil, and milk.
3. Add salt, pepper, pasta, and herbs and mix thoroughly.
4. Line an 8-inch ovenproof pie plate with 2 crossed strips foil, transfer pasta custard,... - 42.7117
1. In pie plate, beat together egg and milk. Place bread crumbs in another pie plate. Dip eggplant slices in egg mixture, then in crumbs to coat well.
2. Arrange 1/2 of the eggplant slices on a 10-inch microwave-safe plate lined with paper towels. Microwave,... - 33.0409
Eggplant parmesan is a cheesy and delicious eggplant bake. Made with zesty spaghetti sauce and mozzarella cheese, the eggplant parmesan has egg in it and is microwaved to cook. Finished with a cheese toppoing, the eggplant parmesan has a bit of crunch to it... - 41.58
1. Place the ground sausage in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly. Transfer the cooked sausage to paper towels to drain. Crumble and set aside.
2. Combine the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, and garlic in... - 34.9954