- » Spaghetti Gratin
Spaghetti Gratin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti gratin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti gratin recipes.
Spaghetti Lyonnaise Au Gratin
1) In a saucepan, boil the spaghetti in the salted water for 5 minutes, then stir in the vegetable oil and onion and boil further.
2) In a bowl, combine the cornflour, pepper, nutmeg, water and milk together.
3) When the spaghetti is just soft, stir in... - 46.3522
Spaghetti Squash Gratin
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Line a baking sheet with foil.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise; scoop out and discard the seeds.
Place the squash, cut side down, on the baking sheet.
Bake for 1 hour, or until soft and tender.
Set aside for 10 minutes.
Use a... - 42.6152
Spaghetti Au Gratin
This Spaghetti Au Gratin is simply delicious ! Try this irresistibly seasoned pasta and green bake garnished with cheese and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Spaghetti Au Gratin are welcome ! - 33.7115
Spaghetti Squash And Vegetable Gratin
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini and mushrooms; saute 10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, chopped parsley, and next 4 ingredients.
3. Combine squash and... - 33.009
You May Also Like!
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the top of squash.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; separate the squash into 2 halves.
4. On a microwave proof plate, place the squash and cover with plastic film.
5.... - 107.524
Eggs Au Gratin
Remove the shells from the eggs and slice them.
Arrange the slices in a greased baking dish.
Season with salt and pepper and pour the ENRICO'S Spaghetti Sauce over the top.
Sprinkle with grated cheese and cover with buttered crumbs.
Bake in a moderate ove - 33.7292
Floreten Beef Gratin
A fairly grand title for a dish that would make an excellent family supper, or could be made when you have guests coming.
Vermicelli is thin spaghetti; you can use this or ordinary spaghetti in the recipe.
You can also use fresh instead of frozen spinach in... - 39.21
Maccherorii Al Gratin
Preheat the oven to moderate (350°F, or Mark 4).
Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water as directed for spaghetti Drain and reserve 1 1/2 gills (1 cup) macaroni water.
Melt the butter in a saucepan.
Stir in the flour and cook for 2 minutes without... - 36.0649
Ratatouille Pasta Gratin
1) In a large colander, sprinkle the eggplant and zucchini pieces with 1 teaspoon salt, allow to stand for 30 minutes.
2) Rinse them under running cold water, drain and dry on paper towels.
3) Preheat the broiler.
4) In a 12 inch... - 47.1683
Mozzarella Grilled Chicken Gratin With Pasta Genovese
Would you like to have some pasta with grilled chicken next time when you get some holiday ? Here it is , This effortless meal from the oven features mozzarella-topped on grilled chicken served with Pesto pasta ...and it's on the table in just 40 minutes! A... - 99.7202
Lamb Chops And Spaghetti
Trim, wipe and bone the chops.
Secure in a neat shape with string or skewers.
Place the chops on a buttered plate in a steamer, cover with greased greaseproof paper and steam for 1-1 1/4 hr., according to thickness.
If a steamer is not available the plate may... - 36.4585
Wegmans Spicy Chicken Meatballs & Sauce
Save this one for the weekend, and have fun! Wegmans Executive Chef Russell Ferguson uses chipotle peppers in adobo sauce to help turn up the heat in this homemade sauce. It simmers to perfection while you get the meatballs rolling. This recipe is always a... - 134.307
Classic Eggplant Parmigiana
If desired, peel eggplant.
Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch slices; halve each slice.
In a large saucepan cook the eggplant, zucchini, and salt in a small amount of boiling water for 4 minutes.
Drain vegetables; pat dry with paper towels.
Divide the eggplant and... - 41.0637
Spaghetti Gratin Recipes By Category