- » Spaghetti Carbonara
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti carbonara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti carbonara recipes.
Welcome to the GialloZafferano kitchen! I'm Sonia and today we'll be preparing a classic pasta dish from the Lazio region: Spaghetti alla Carbonara. - 129.575
Quick Spaghetti Carbonara With Pancetta
For those once in a while bit unhealthy meals for the kids, what is your selection-probably junk or fast food. Now, you should give this recipe a try. In this video, chef makes quick and super simple spaghetti carbonara. Watch the video how she makes it. - 117.39
Spaghetti Carbonara With Vegetables
For all the rich and creamy pasta lovers, here comes another recipe of Spaghetti Carbonara with Vegetables. The bonus in this recipe are the vegetables. They give a nice crunch to your pasta and add some health too. Take a look and give it a go! - 112.608
Spaghetti Carbonara By Chef Ellie Espo
Spaghetti Carbonara is an “Absolutely no cream” an authentic Roman dish using pancetta. Spaghetti Carbonara is one of the most popular Italian pasta dishes. This version combines pancetta, eggs, butter, Perorino Romano, Parmgiano Reggiano and white wine.... - 111.229
Looking for a simple recipe to make the great Italian classic, the spaghetti carbonara? Then you must watch this video. Learn to make the dish in an easy and hassle free way. Watch to know more! - 105.604
Spaghetti In Carbonara Sauce
1. Grate the parmigiano reggiano cheese, set aside.
2. Dice the bacon strips, finely chop the parsley, set aside.
3. In a bowl combine eggs, ground black pepper and garlic salt, mix well.
4. Boil the spaghetti as per manufacturer... - 92.9724
Low Carb Egg And Bacon Spaghetti Carbonara
On lowcarb4life, today we get to see a low carb Italian dish and that is low carb egg and bacon spaghetti carbonara. It is low carb as the chef is using low carb spaghetti. The recipe is very simple, follow her direction for the sequence of ingredients added... - 92.1745
Veggie Spaghetti Carbonara Ft. Zanussi By Electrolux
1) Start by chopping the carrots, bell pepper and shallots into small pieces.
2) Combine the 4 eggs and parmesan cheese.
3) Heat up some olive oil and saute the chopped veggies. Cook over medium low heat till the shallots look a bit... - 81.9816
Are you a Carbonara lover but have always eaten it in food joints? Well it’s the time when you can prepare the dish easily at home. Watch how the chef makes this dish so esily and brings into form. So irresitible… - 72.9047
Simple Spaghetti Carbonara
Planning to make some yummy spaghetti today? Try out this Simple Spaghetti Carbonara recipe. the dish is easy to make and scores high on taste too. You are sure going to love it. - 65.0839
You do not need to deprive yourself of delicious creamy pasta just because you are lactose intolerant. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious non dairy spaghetti carbonara. And just cause it has no cream and cheese doesn't mean its not rich and... - 62.0112
1) Cook the spaghetti in the boiling salted water as per the package directions, drain and remove on a warmed platter.
2) In a skillet, fry the bacon until crisp, remove and drain on paper towel.
3) Drain off and reserve 2 tablespoons of the skillet... - 45.4636
1) Cook the spaghetti as per the package instructions,
2) When the spaghetti is almost cooked, pour over the eggs, and continue to cook a little further.
3) In a large heavy skillet, heat the drippings over a medium heat for 1-2 minutes.
4) Combine... - 43.2126
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 12-15 minutes, until just tender to the bite.
Meanwhile, chop the bacon.
Remove the core, pith and seeds from the pepper and chop finely.
Put the bacon in a saucepan and heat until it renders its fat and becomes... - 42.8907
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and cook the spaghetti at a rapid boil for about 9 minutes until al dente.
Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over moderate heat until crisp, separating the pieces as they cook.
Remove... - 41.4897
Spaghetti Bacon Carbonara
Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 8 to 12 minutes or until it is al dente (just tender to the bite).
Meanwhile, melt 15 g/1/2 oz of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the bacon and fry until it is crisp and golden brown.
Remove from the heat and... - 40.7475
Easy Spaghetti Carbonara With Bacon
1) In a pot of salted, boiling water, cook the spaghetti as per its packet instructions. Drain and transfer the pasta onto a hot serving platter.
2) Meanwhile, in a skillet fry the diced bacon till they become crisp. Remove the bacon with a slotted... - 40.5449
Spaghetti Carbonara With Chicken Stock
If you want to stun your hosting skills than select this incredibly tasty pasta dish, Spaghetti carbonara for the party menu. Turkey ham and minced shallot makes the mundane spaghetti carbonara an innovative recipe. This dish gives a perfct Italian touch to... - 40.2315
Place flour in a medium saucepan.
Gradually add milk, stirring until smooth.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is slightly thickened.
Gradually stir about one-fourth of hot milk mixture into egg substitute.
Add to remaining milk... - 40.128
Spaghetti Ala Carbonara
Cook spaghetti in large saucepan of salted boiling water 10 to 12 minutes, until tender but still firm.
While spaghetti is cooking, remove rind from bacon; cut bacon into 1/2 inch squares.
Saute in pan until cooked through but not crisp.
Add wine; simmer... - 38.9218
Cheese Spaghetti Carbonara
In a large skillet fry bacon until crisp.
Drain on paper towels; set aside.
Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon drippings from the skillet.
Cook and stir over low heat, scraping brown particles from bottom of skillet.
Cook until wine has... - 38.8558
1) Into a bowl, bring water of 3 quarts to boil
2) Add the spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes till done, drain and keep aside
3) Into a skillet, fry the bacon till crisp and crumble
4) Lightly the beat the egg using a fork
5) Add in the cheese, egg,... - 37.4634
Cook spaghetti conventionally while microwaving bacon.
Arrange bacon on paper towels or on a rack in baking dish.
Cover with paper towels.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until bacon is almost crisp.
Let stand 3 to 5 minutes.
In 2-qt casserole,... - 36.3922
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling salted water, drain and place on heated, deep, serving platter.
2. While pasta cooks, cook bacon until crisp in a skillet. Remove with a slotted spoon to paper toweling. Drain off all but 2 tablespoons of bacon fat from skillet.... - 35.0827
1. Cook the spaghetti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain. Discard the drippings and wipe the... - 34.7876
Wholemeal Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain and set aside to keep warm.
2. Place eggs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil in a mixing bowl and beat until combined, set aside.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan and cook... - 33.8505
1. Bring a large saucepan of water to the boil, add spaghetti and cook until just tender.
2. Meanwhile heat ham gently in oil. In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs with cream and cheese.
3. Drain cooked spaghetti and toss with egg and cheese mixture so the heat... - 32.405
Creamy Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Boil the pasta according to pack instructions. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, then fry the pancetta or bacon in until golden but not too crisp.
2. Beat the eggs, yolk, cream and cheese together. Add garlic to the bacon pan, then fry for 1 min.... - 29.5971
1. Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm, about 8 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in a large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add pancetta and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
3. In a large bowl, beat eggs... - 28.272
Ham Spaghetti Carbonara
1. Cook ham in a nonstick frying pan for 2-3 minutes. Place eggs, cream and Parmesan cheese in a bowl and beat lightly to combine.
2. Cook spaghetti in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain spaghetti, add egg mixture and ham and... - 28.032
Join me for another classic Italian pasta dish! It is simple to make and delicious to eat! - 0
Spaghetti Carbonara - Original Italian
1. Boil the spaghetti in salted water for 9 minutes or cook it until al dente.
2. Grate the parmigiano reggiano and pecorino romano cheese, and cut the pancetta into cubes, keep everything separately in different bowls.
3. In a pan... - 0
This indulgent pasta dish is full of flavor and very easy to make. Ingredients include pancetta or prosciutto, eggs, romano cheese, onions, wine and spaghetti. When you cook for yourself you can Save Money, Eat Healthier, Live Greener and Have Fun! - 0
Spaghetti Carbonara Recipes By Category
Spaghetti Carbonara Dish: