- » Spaghetti Butter
Spaghetti Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of spaghetti butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for spaghetti butter recipes.
Spaghetti In Chilli, Garlic And Butter
Even the simplest dish like this spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino can become lush with a simple yank. Watch this recipe to see how the master chef turns this simplest pasta into a tempting meal. - 100.443
One Dish Spaghetti
Combine butter, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Crumble ground beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until beef is set.
Add parsley... - 44.1378
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Take an 8-quart Dutch oven and cook bacon till it turns crispy.
3. Drain and keep 3 tbsp drippings aside.
4. Crumble cooked bacon and keep aside.
5. In the saucepan, where the dripping is kept, add... - 43.0873
Spaghetti With Fresh Parsley
1) In a skillet, saute the onion in butter and olive oil, until transparent.
2) Stir in the chopped parsley, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
3) In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water as per package directions, drain well.
4) Place the spaghetti... - 40.772
Macaroni Or Spaghetti Pudding
Break the macaroni into 1/2-in lengths and throw into boiling, salted water.
Cook for 10 min until just tender.
Strain the macaroni and put it into the saucepan with the milk and simmer until quite soft.
Add the sugar, lemon rind and... - 38.715
This is a very interesting and good recipe of Spaghetti. Try this recipe for Spaghetti and comeback and let me know how you enjoyed this Spaghetti recipe. - 38.106
Spaghetti With Sardine Dressing
1) Cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water till tender.
2) Drain the sardines and put into a mortar.
3) Peel and crush garlic and add to sardines.
4) Pound to a paste with a pestle.
5) Add the butter to sardines and mix well.
6)... - 34.8917
Spaghetti With Butter Cream And Parmesan
1) In a small saucepan, heat the butter and cream together.
2) In a large warm buttered bowl, spoon the cream, sprinkle with the cheese and toss gently to mix.
3) Season with the salt and pepper to taste.
4) Spoon the pasta into large bowls... - 34.4772