- » Spaghetti
Spaghetti, also referred as spaghetti pasta, is cylindrical shaped long and thin pasta that originates in Italy. This creamy white pasta is made with dough made of semolina and water; however, flour can also be used ... More »
Italian Spaghetti Carbonara
Are you looking forward to make a special dish this weekend? Here is an amazing video for a classic Italian Spaghetti Carbonara with spaghetti, egg, Parmesan cheese and bacon. Try out this absolutely delicious recipe in your kitchen and surprise your family... - 146.426
Lobster Pasta Sauce
Get a little gourmet with this Pasta with Lobster Sauce. This video will show you the perfect way to make the best out of a lobster and ultimately turn it into a delicious pasta. Take a look, it is worth trying once. - 143.086
Spaghetti Aglio Olio E Peperoncino
Even the simplest dish like this spaghetti aglio olio e peperoncino can become lush with a simple yank. Watch this recipe to see how the master chef turns this simplest pasta into a tempting meal. - 138.063
Cilantro Spaghetti "o's" For Toddlers
Spaghetti with a spicy or salty sauce is not fit for babies who have just started to eat solids. So, weelicious host has come up with an O Pasta in Cilantro Sauce recipe for babies. O pastas are easy to eat for babies and the fresh cilantro based sauce is... - 136.751
Spiralized Zucchini With Broccoli And Tahini Sauce
Take a watch at this outstanding video that you won't be able to resist the urge to make this incredible dish. Moreover the spiralized zucchini in the video would make you spellbound. So no more waiting just get to your kitchen and amaze your guests with this... - 128.48
Delicious Spaghetti And Meatballs
We can never really get tired of the Spaghetti and Meatballs, can we? Despite its Italian origins, this is an All-American dish. In this video, Jaclyn show us how to make it. So savory, so juicy! Have fun making it! - 127.662
Inspired by a simple yet delicious Giada De Laurentiis recipe, I spice up lemon spaghetti with serrano chile and chile flakes. This is the perfect summer pasta that is wonderful on its own but can also accompany grilled chicken or prawns. Don't forget to pair... - 123.812
Pasta Style Spaghetti Squash
Pasta style spaghetti squash clears the myth around spaghetti squash and this video shows how amazing this vegetable looks and taste. It is a great alternate for pasta and very low on carbs. What else do you need. In this video you will see two ways of... - 121.325
Delicious Ham & Butternut Squash Spaghetti
Ham And Butternut Squash Spaghetti - would make an interesting winter meal. This is actually easy to make, and no fuss is involved. In this video. It combines some beautiful flavors. Watch and learn how to make this dish from this video. And enjoy with your... - 120.752
Cheesy Spaghetti Cup Cake
Kids are fond of spaghetti and when a cheesy spaghetti cup cake is there, they just love it more. Watch this video out to know how you can delight your kids by making easy and cheesy Spaghetti cups. They go well any time…so just make them today… - 117.391
Perfectly Cooked Spaghetti
From a starving college student to a kitchen connoisseur: not only is pasta the most affordable meal option, but it's also the easiest to master and tasty in all of its forms. You can whip it up when you're craving a homemade meal, and even host a pasta... - 115.834
Sardines Spaghetti Pasta
You will find hard to resist this healthy pasta! Sardines spaghetti pasta is a delicious dish which does not require a lot of cooking time. You can serve it after sprinkling with parmesan cheese and chopped coriander. - 112.701
Spaghetti In Beef Sauce
Bored of the same spaghetti sauce every time? Try this recipe. What makes the recipe unique is the seasoning. Though simple there is lot of taste in it. The chef makes simple seasoning herself and shares in this video. - 112.479
Mixed Veggies With Spaghetti
Looking for something interesting? You must try then mixed vegetables with spaghetti. Stir fried veggies are seasoned with pepper and then cooked with sphagetti and arrowroot is added to glaze the dish. This dish can be eaten at any time of the day! - 112.243
Raw Vegan Vegetable Spaghetti
Raw Vegan Vegetable Spaghetti is one of the best meals for vegans and people on raw food diets. Watch and learn how to convert ordinary vegetables into a gourmet meal. Bon Appétit! - 110.862
June The Homemaker's Monterey Jack Spaghetti
It's slow cooker time!! Monterey Jack Spaghetti is the perfect lazy weekend recipe. June the Homemaker does it in her own chirpy style, Gotta love her and this recipe too. - 110.026
Spaghetti Alla Carbonara With Pancetta
If you are craving for authentic Italian cuisine, pep up this spaghetti dish with some real good bacon and parmesan cheese. Spaghetti alla carbonara is a delicate Italian cuisine, which you must have enjoyed your favorite Italian eat-out. Now it's your turn... - 108.742
Homemade Spaghetti With Tasty Meat Sauce
A quick and easy spaghetti dish needs to be on your menu when you are looking for a super quick summertime delight. Discover how to make the perfect spaghetti with homemade meat sauce with a little help from Betty. It's so good and a little low on fats that... - 107.068
April Fools Spaghetti And Meatballs Cupcakes
Enjoy a fun filled April Fool's Day Treat. Spaghetti and Meatballs Cupcakes. These are a delightful white cupcake with frosting and chocolate drizzled with strawberry preserves. You can't fake a dish this sweet. - 105.406
Spicy Spaghetti Squash With Sausage
Want something nice to enjoy on a weekend morning. Try making Spicy Spaghetti Squash with Sausage with Chef Martin from The Kitchen of Wolfpack Ranch. He makes spaghetti from Squash and its delicious and healthy at the same time. The sausages are boiled and... - 97.2092
Spaghetti With Meatballs And Garlic Bread
What's a better way to make a normal night into a perfect culinary delight than this spaghetti with meatballs and garlic bread. Watch this video for it shows you the authentic style of preparing this all time favorite Italian meal in the traditional style. - 94.1382
Filipino Style Spaghetti Part 2
Spaghetti Pasta need not always be Italian... here in this video we learn how to cook Spaghetti the Filipino style. - 87.6334
This Quick Spaghetti in Meatball Sauce is a cheater's dish. Take a look at this recipe video to see how you can have the sauce ready by the time the pasta is boiled. This is a recipe that should be in your list of top ten quick and easy pasta meals for... - 86.1689
Spaghetti Sauce - Part 2 Seasoning
When in a mood for a quick bite, something as simple, satisfying and easy-to-make dish like spaghetti will neatly fit your bill, or in this case, you plate? Just boil the spaghetti and add some spaghetti sauce to it and you are done. This video recipe... - 86.1092
Tasty Chicken And Mushroom Sauce With Spaghetti
If you're looking for some quick and easy recipes, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make chicken and mushroom sauce with spaghetti. You can serve it with garlic bread. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe. - 84.8096
Spaghetti With Cauliflower, Green Olives & Almonds
When entertaining unexpected guests at home, nothing could come to your rescue like a hearty pasta dinner recipe as this. Chef Hermann tosses spaghetti with tender cauliflower, toasty almonds and green olives to whomp up this simple and slightly spicy... - 84.1676
Spring Spaghetti Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of spring spaghetti video series. Here the chef displays the final dish, which certainly looks awesome and also provides some quick serving tips for better presentation and taste. Undoubtedly this could be a great dinner option for anytime! - 83.5092
Italian Spaghetti With Red Sauce Part 2 - Finishing With Pasta
With the water boiling for the pasta, sauce simmering and onions cooking, it is time to move further. Watch Gabriele cooking the spaghetti in water, then draining it, mixing it with the sauce and finally garnishing it. Saucy and cheesy spaghetti treat! - 83.1485
Italian Spaghetti With Meatballs And Tomato Sauce
Looking for a delicious main dish for dinner? Here's a recipe that is just perfect for you. Watch this video now and prepare Italian Spaghetti with Meatballs and Tomato Sauce for your family. - 79.6426
Spaghetti With Halaan Part 1
If you are one of those spicy spaghetti fans, then this video series is a must watch. The chef has divided the preparation in 2 parts. Watch the video to see step by step instruction, the video is in Filipino Language. - 79.1592
Berry Parfait And Spaghetti Pesto Fritatta
1. For berry parfait, on a baking sheet put coconut, almond, and cereal.
2. Rub oil on your hand, and then mix the ingredients.
3. Drizzle honey on it, and mix them together.
4. Place cereal mixture in oven for 15 min.
5. In a bowl, combine strawberry... - 78.9422
Spaghetti Al Tonno With Capers
Planning to make something special for your weeknight dinner? Then take a look at this spaghetti al tonno recipe. Watch the video to see how the chef combines spaghetti with tuna and capers to make a lip smacking dish in no time. This one is quick and looks... - 77.1092
Spaghetti In Filipino Style
an italian cuisine that is commonly serve in filipino gatherings whether in a birthday party or just a simple lunch which comes with a fried chicken, a lightly toasted bread and an iced cola. however, this rich italian recipe presented here is modified to... - 55.2072
Spicy Spaghetti Part 1: Preparing Ingredients
Clyde is showing how to make Spicy Spaghetti in his very own way using bacon, fried eggs, spicy sausage and many more. This is part 1 of the recipe where he talks about the ingredients and cooks them. Had he shown the cooking process and the quantity of each... - 49.9056
Spaghetti With Sweet Corn And Cheese
Going by its looks this Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese recipe seems yummy. Was it you or the fragrance of Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen, were my husband's words. - 49.4618
Spaghetti With Meat Balls
1) In a large bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients.
2) Mix well and make small balls.
3) In a skillet, heat the fat.
4) In hot fat, pan fry the balls along with minced onion.
5) To this, blend in flour.
6) Gradually add tomatoes, parsley, green... - 48.54
Spaghetti And Meat Balls In Tomato Sauce
1) In a large saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients then, simmer covered for 1 hour, stirring frequently and pressing the tomatoes.
2) Combine all the meat ball ingredients except oil and shape into 1 inch balls.
3) In a large heavy skillet,... - 48.0852
Spaghetti Cheese Pie
About 1 1/4 hours before serving: Cook, then drain spaghetti as label directs.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute bacon; remove from skillet; drain off all but 1 tablespoon drippings; add onions and mushrooms; brown lightly.
Break... - 47.8287
Spaghetti With Cheese Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water for 15 to 20 minutes.
2) Drain thoroughly and toss thoroughly in butter.
3) Transfer to a hot serving dish and keep hot.
4) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter.
5) Stir in the flour and... - 47.2946
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook spaghetti, cooking oil and first amount of salt for about 11 to 13 minutes.
3) Drain spaghetti from water.
4) Mix egg, milk, second amount of... - 47.187
Spaghetti And Meat Balls
This Spaghetti and Meat Balls is simple and incredibly tasty with the blend of some of the finest ingredients, anyone would love. Give your folks an amazingly appetizing treat and do indulge in the taste for yourself. - 47.1049
Spaghetti With Chicken And Dolcelatte
1. Cook spaghetti as per pack instructions.
2. In a pan heat oil. Add onions and cook for 1 minutes. Stir.
3. Mix chicken, lemon juice, dolcelatte, creme fraiche and parsley.
4. Add seasonings as per taste.
5. Mix till the sauce bubbles and cheese... - 47.0468
Cut in half cross wise; remove and discard juicy seed sections (I use my thumb to scoop them out).
Cut tomato into small chunks; set aside in strainer to drain.
In a small bowl combine oil, garlic, basil, parsley, hot sauce, pepper, salt, and... - 46.5932
Spaghetti Mushroom Marmara
1. In a skillet or pot, gently warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic to it and saute it covered, until aromatic.
3. Add tomato sauce and mushrooms to it. Add spices and herbs.
4. Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
5. In another dish, while sauce simmers, bring 4... - 46.2616
Spaghetti With Vegetarian Meat Balls
1) Take a skillet and heat oil in it. Add mushrooms and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes.
2) Add tomato paste, tomatoes and oregano.
3) Cover and cook over low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Adjust the seasonings, if required.
5) Take a saucepan and heat... - 46.0942
Spaghetti Alia Carbonara Bacon And Egg Coal Miner's Pasta
1) In a large pot, boil the water on stove and add pasta when water comes to rolling boil.
2) Add salt in the water and cook pasta until al dante for about 7-8 minutes.
3) While pasta is boiling, in a large skillet add drizzle of oil and... - 45.8707
Spaghetti With Artichoke Hearts
1. In a skillet warm olive oil.
2. Add garlic, mushrooms, artichoke hearts and onion.
3. Simmer for 10 minutes, stirring in between.
4. Sprinkle seasoning.
5. Mix tomatoes with the liquid. Mash as you add them.
6. Boil the sauce and simmer for 60... - 45.7763
Pasta Verde Spaghetti With Spinach Amd Almond Sauce
1. Wash spinach thoroughly, remove white stems, and chop leaves coarsely.
2. Cook spinach in small quantity of salted water until the leaves turn tender; Cook frozen spinach according to the direction written on the packet.
3. Drain the... - 45.7123
Soy Spaghetti Balls
1. Preheat the oven to 425Â° F
2. Using a masher, mash cooked soybeans.
3. Add bread and mix.
4. Add the herbs mixture, garlic, egg and tomato juice; mash to combine thoroughly and keep aside.
5. Lightly grease a cookie sheet with oil.
6. Make... - 45.5295
Veal Pie With Spaghetti Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) Spray a 9-inch pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and keep aside.
3) In a small flameproof container, melt 1 tablespoon of the margarine.
4) In a 1 quart bowl, mix the spaghetti, egg, Parmesan cheese,... - 45.459
Meat Balls With Spaghetti
1) Boil spaghetti in plenty of salted water until tender and then drain the excess water.
2) To make the sauce, take a saucepan and put all the ingredients, simmer until a thick homogenous consistency is formed.
3) Sieve and check for... - 45.4327
Canadian Spaghetti Supper Casserole
1) Preheat oven at 350°
2) In a nonstick skillet brown bacon cubes.
3) Add onion and green pepper and cook till tender.
4) Add tomatoes, salt, chili powder, paprika, and spaghetti.
5) In a baking dish put the mixture with cheese on... - 45.3822
Ham & Mushroom Spaghetti
In a wide frying pan over medium-high heat, melt butter.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until juices evaporate and mushrooms are lightly browned.
Add ham, tomato juice, sage, nutmeg, and cream.
Boil, uncovered, over high heat, stirring... - 45.0305
Easy Spaghetti Sauce
1) Take the onion and chop it. Chop the carrot and celery.
2) keep the onion in the food processor and chop it finely. Keep aside the chopped onion.
3) Repeat the same thing with garlic, and with carrot and celery together.
4) Take a... - 44.8037
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2) Cook the spaghetti after breaking it into 2-inch pieces and drain
3) In a bowl, combine turkey, pimento, mushroom soup, broth, celery, grated, salt and pepper and mix well
4) If pimento is hard to... - 44.6802
1) Take a medium bowl and toss well a mixture of tomatoes, onion, olives, garlic, parsley, basil, capers, paprika and oregano.
2) Sprinkle the mixture with vinegar and pour in oil, stirring until mixed well.
3) Cover and refrigerate for at least 6... - 44.4822
Spaghetti With Eggplant Sauce And Meatballs
To Make Meatballs:
1. In medium bowl, beat egg slightly and mix well adding milk and bread.
2. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
3. Add rest of meatball ingredients and mix until well blended.
4. Shape into 24 balls-€”1 inch in diameter.
5. In 2... - 44.4456
One Dish Spaghetti
Combine butter, onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Crumble ground beef into casserole.
MICROWAVE 3 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS to 4 MINUTES, 30 SECONDS on HIGH, or until beef is set.
Add parsley... - 44.4185
Meat Spaghetti Sauce
1) In a pot, add onion and garlic to hot oil and cook till golden.
2) Add the meat and keep stirring till the meat breaks up and turns lightly brown.
3) Add the remaining ingredients and simmer, uncovered.
4) Stirring frequently, continue cooking for... - 44.3879
Spaghetti With Spinach And Mushrooms
In a small bowl combine mushrooms and lemon juice.
In a large skillet over low heat melt margarine.
Add Madeira and garlic.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add milk, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring... - 44.3461
Salmon And Spaghetti Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) With half of the butter, flour and chicken broth, make a sauce and season it with salt, pepper and a good pinch of nutmeg.
3) Add in the liquid from the salmon as well as the sherry and... - 44.3057
A Rich Meat Sauce For Spaghetti
1. On a meat board, use a sharp meat knife to slice the rind of the bacon. Dice the bacon into small uniform pieces. Transfer to a bowl and keep aside.
2. Wash and clean kidney. Chop the kidney into small dices. Transfer to a plate or bowl and... - 44.2284
Spaghetti With Herbed Cheese
1. Take a medium sized bowl and mix the garlic and ricotta cheese thoroughly blending them smoothly with a wooden spoon.
2. Take a blender jar and add the walnuts in it.
3. Operate the blender at high speed intermittently and grind the walnuts.
4. Take... - 44.219
A Different Spaghetti
1) Cut up the tomatoes roughly cook spaghetti in boiling water 9 to 10 minutes, drain well.
2) In a heavy saucepan, heat the olive oil.
3) Add the onions and garlic and saute until tender.
4) Add tomatoes to the pot.
5) Stir in half of... - 44.0133
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the onion and garlic in oil.
2) Stir in the beef and saute until browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients and simmer over a low heat for about 1 hour.
4) Cool immediately and freeze in divided trays.
5) Transfer the frozen... - 43.7155
Spaghetti Aglio E Olio - Spaghetti With Garlic And Oil
1. For making pasta - sift the flour on a clean working surface.
2. Create a well in its center and add broken egg and a pinch of salt.
3. Gradually knead them by hand for about 15 minutes until they become elastic and soft.
4. Cover the dough... - 43.6712
1. In a large skillet heat the oil.
2. Add the garlic and saute until soft, but not browned.
3. Now add the anchovies and cook for several minutes.
4. Cook till the anchovies have come apart and are almost melted and add the tomatoes.
5. Reduce the... - 43.6547
Mushroom In Spaghetti Sauce
In Dutch oven brown ground beef and sausage; drain well.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, 1 cup of the tomato juice, tomato sauce, chianti, onion, green pepper, sugar, Worcestershire, salt, chili powder, pepper, garlic, and bay leaves.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 43.5995
Hearty Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until they have given out all the water content. Raise the heat and reduce the liquid. .
4. Pour in wine and continue to sauté... - 43.5908
Spaghetti With Meat Ball Sauce
Combine beef, pork, veal, parsley, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, 2 cloves garlic, bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Beat egg and milk together lightly with a fork and add.
Blend mixture well with a fork and shape into small meat balls, about 1 1/2... - 43.4558
Spaghetti With Olive Oil And Garlic
1. In a skillet add olive oil and heat.
2. Add crushed garlic with garlic press. Heat till the garlic turns golden burn, but be careful not to burn.
3. Combine oregano, basil and pepper. Turn the heat off.
4. In another cooking pot add 4 quarts water.... - 43.4365
Meat And Mushroom Sauce For Spaghetti
1 In a large heavy skillet or saucepan, heat oil.
2 Saute garlic just until golden.
3 Using a slotted spoon remove the garlic and discard.
4 To the remaining oil, add mushrooms, pork and veal.
5 Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10... - 43.2876
Spaghetti With Spinach Chiffonade
1. Cook the spaghetti in a pot of boiling water until just tender.
2. Drain and place in a large serving bowl and keep warm.
3. In a large nonstick frying pan, sautÃ© the spinach and scallions in the oil for a couple of minutes or until the spinach... - 42.9856
Spaghetti Alla Trevigiana - Treviso Spaghetti
1. Take a saucepan, add plenty of salty water and cook spaghetti in it.
2. In the meanwhile, take a skillet, add little oil and brown the chopped onions.
3. Stir in pancetta and cook well.
4. Drain the pasta and tip it into saucepan and saute it with... - 42.9592
Salmon Spaghetti Casserole
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cook green pepper and onion in heated butter until tender.
3. In a 3-quart casserole, combine salmon with milk, soup, eggs, olives, and pimientos. Stir in onion mixture.
4. Cook spaghetti. Drain well and... - 42.9456
Meat Balls And Spaghetti
Cook chopped onion in hot oil until tender.
Add next seven ingredients and 1 cup water.
Simmer 30 minutes; remove bay leaf.
Soak bread in water 2 or 3 minutes; squeeze out moisture.
Mix bread with remaining ingredients.
Shape in about 20 balls.
Brown in hot... - 42.8913
Spaghetti With Meat And Onions
Melt the butter in a 12-inch skillet over low heat.
Add the onions, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, until very soft€”about 10 minutes.
Add the carrots, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until the carrots are... - 42.8643
1. Combine all the ingredients except the spaghetti and cheese, in a large saucepan and place on boil
2. Reduce heat and simmer for five minutes
3. Serve sauce over hot cooked spaghetti; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Prepare the beef... - 42.7746
Summer spaghtti is a cheerful herbed vegetable pasta. Made with garlic and a three herb medley along with tomatoes and olives, the summer spaghetti is tossed to serve. A wonderful brunch pasta for the summer days! - 42.6858
Chili Spaghetti Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Drain and place in prepared dish.
Meanwhile, PLACE beef and onion in large skillet; sprinkle with salt and... - 42.5894
Wholemeal Spaghetti With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Wash the leeks and slice thinly, then rewash to remove any remaining grit. Drain thoroughly.
2. Wipe the mushrooms and slice thinly.
3. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water until tender (about 12 minutes).
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a... - 42.4502
Sauteed Wild Mushrooms With Spaghetti Squash
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and rub the butter over the squash.
Place on a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
In a saute pan over medium heat,... - 42.442
Hurry Up Spaghetti
1) Cook beef and onions until meat browns.
2) Pour off fat.
3) Add remaining ingredients, bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
4) Take out 1 pt. sauce mix and store the remaining in pint jar in refrigerator until used.
5) Combine Hamburger Sauce... - 42.4058
Chicken Liver Spaghetti Sauce
Place the first 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter in a 4-cup (1 L) microwave-safe dish.
Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
Add the diced chicken livers.
Microwave at HIGH 3 minutes, stirring once.
Remove the livers from the dish.
Melt the second 2 tablespoons... - 42.3727
Spaghetti 'n' Meat
Cover heavy iron skillet or dutch oven bottom with oil; heat rapidly.
Cook onion andpepper until tender.
Add meat, stirring frequently until well done and thoroughly mixed with onion andpepper.
Add seasonings to taste.
Add mushroom soup, corn, tomato sauce... - 42.3466
Spaghetti Cheese Amandine
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Toast almonds on a cookie sheet in oven 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, Italian seasoning, onion, milk, Parmesan cheese... - 42.3271
Spaghetti For A Crowd
"Combine beef, bread crumbs, garlic salt, eggs, 5 teaspoons salt and 11/4 teaspoons pepper.
Mix well; shape into 1-inch balls.
Cook in oil until lightly browned on all sides.
Place tomato sauce, tomatoes, garlic, onions, 4 teaspoons salt, remaining pepper and... - 42.2829
Spaghetti And Meat Rolls
Spaghetti And Meat Rolls is the favorite of the kids at home and I prepare this when a picnic is on. The flavors of egg, spaghetti and meat just add to the taste of this dish. Give this yummy and rich Spaghetti And Meat Rolls a try. - 42.1946
Veal 'n' Spaghetti Casserole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a Dutch oven, place the onion, salt, pepper and veal. Bring ingredients to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Cook gently, covered, till the meat has softened. This usually takes 30... - 42.13
Spaghetti With Turkey Parmesan
Prepare Tomato-Onion Sauce; keep warm over lowest heat.
In a medium-size bowl, beat egg until blended.
Add bread crumbs, 1/3 cup of the Parmesan cheese, and poultry seasoning; stir until blended.
Add turkey; mix lightly until well combined.
Shape turkey... - 42.1256
Sardine Sauce For Spaghetti
1 In a large skillet, heat oil.
2 Add in garlic and onion; saute, stirring, for 5 minutes or until tender.
3 Add in the tomatoes, tomato paste, water, the sugar, salt, pepper, oregano and parsley; mix well.
4 Bring to a boil and lower the... - 42.1081
Whole Wheat Spaghetti With Red Clam Sauce
1) Take a pan and heat the oil.
2) Cook the carrots for 8 minutes.
3) Put garlic and cook for another 1 minute.
4) Add tomatoes along with the puree and boil the sauce on low heat.
5) Drain the clams. Keep aside 1/4 cup of clams and mix the remaining... - 42.0339
Add salt to 5 quarts rapidly boiling water in large saucepan.
Add spaghetti gradually so that water continues to boil.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender.
Drain in colander.
Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain and cut into 2-inch... - 41.9233
It's A Spicy Spaghetti Casserole
Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
Meanwhile, crumble sausage into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, then stir in onion, celery, and garlic.
Micro-cook, covered, on 100% power (HIGH) 5 to 6 minutes or till sausage is no longer pink and onion is... - 41.9132
Spaghetti Meat Sauce
1) In a 5-quart Dutch oven saute ground chuck over medium heat for 10 minutes.
2) Mix onion and garlic, stirring frequently for about 10 minutes.
3) Mix sugar, salt, basil, oregano and crushed red pepper thoroughly.
4) Add tomatoes, tomato paste and... - 41.7522
Spaghetti Recipes By Category