- » Space Cake
Space Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of space cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for space cake recipes.
Peach Melba Upside Down Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in a 9x9x2-inch baking pan in oven while oven preheats.
2. Stir raspberry preserves into melted butter or margarine; arrange peach halves, evenly spaced, in pan.
3. Prepare pound cake mix with eggs, liquid and mace, following label... - 28.758
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
1. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
2. Coat a 12-inch ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Place 1 tablespoon of the reserved pineapple juice in the bottom of the skillet and distribute evenly. Sprinkle the brown sugar evenly over the... - 36.2686
Marbled Coffee Cake
Combine 2 cups quick bread mix and sugar in a mixing bowl, add milk, egg, and shortening, and beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Remove 1 cup batter, combine with molasses, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves.
Place spoonfuls of... - 39.3038
Cornmeal Griddle Cakes
1. Into a deep bowl combine the cornmeal, flour, baking powder and salt and sift them together.
2. With a wooden spoon stir in the buttermilk and when it is completely incorporated, add the egg yolks and 2 tablespoons of the melted, cooled butter.
3.... - 44.7608
Almond-butter Wedding Cake
Cover 8 and 12-inch sturdy cardboard circles with aluminum foil.
Spread a small amount of Almond-Butter Frosting on the 12-inch circle, and place one 12-inch cake layer on top.
Spread about 1/3 cup Apricot Filling on top of cake layer, spreading to within... - 28.6326
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
Add butter, and, using fingertips rub in until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add fruit and peel, mix well.
Beat egg and add to mixture, then add sufficient milk to make a moist but still stiff consistency.
If... - 37.0952
Sugar Free Chocolate Mini-bundt Cakes
It's Day 21 of my Sugar Free November project and I've been missing chocolate cake! Here's an easy recipe for sugar-free mini-bundt cakes (sweetened with Stevia). - 124.148
1. Thaw the puff pastry if using ready frozen one.
2. On a cool and lightly floured work surface, roll out pastry to about 1/8 inch (1/4 cm) thickness. Let the pastry rest to prevent the layers from being destroyed.
3. Preheat the oven to... - 40.337
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Melt butter in a heavy 10" skillet (with ovenproof handle) or in a 9"x9"x2" pan over low heat.
Off heat, sprinkle brown sugar evenly over butter.
Arrange pineapple in a pattern on sugar and fill spaces with cherries and pecans.
Set... - 45.68
Double-quick Peanutty Coffee Cake
In a large mixer bowl combine 1 cup of the flour, the milk powder, sugar, salt, and quick-rising yeast.
Add warm water, oil, and eggs.
Beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds, scraping sides of bowl constantly.
Beat for 3 minutes on high... - 41.5663
Flourless Chocolate Cake
My favorite thing in the world: chocolate. I’m the biggest chocoholic ever. Lucky for me, so is my family. We’re strong believers that you really can’t trust people that don’t like chocolate. There just has to be something wrong with them! My... - 125.996
Chocolate Lattice Box Cake
Chocolate Lattice Box Cake is quite a treat in itself. This bake is packed with the flavors of digestive biscuits, cherries, almond paste and other yummy seasonings. Just give this Chocolate Lattice Box Cake a try. - 41.1062
Toasted Pound Cake Cubes
1. Cut cake into forty 1 -inch cubes; allowing a 1-inch space from skewer handle, thread 5 cake cubes on each skewer; attach skewer guards.
2. Combine honey, lemon juice, butter, lemon peel in 1-quart Sauce Pan; heat over medium heat until butter melts; stir... - 27.3683
Chocolate Saddle Of Venison Cake
1) Preheat oven moderately to 350°F.
2) Place rack at the center of oven and heat to 350°F.
3) Using a cylinder-shaped pastry brush, grease 12-inch Rehriicken mold with butter.
4) Sprinkle with flour and tap out the excess.
5) Melt... - 45.693
Pumpkin Flan Cake
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare Spice cake.
Heat granulated sugar in saucepan, stirring until an even amber color.
Remove from heat and quickly pour into pie plate, 9 x 1 1/4 inches.
Quickly rotate pie plate to coat bottom and sides with sugar glaze.
Beat... - 36.4494
Silver Wedding Cake
1. Place the cake on the board. Reserve 200 g (7 oz) of the icing. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the remainder of the icing to a circle, 38 cm (15 inches) across. Lift the icing over the cake and smooth it around the sides, trimming off... - 40.7743
Sift the flour, sugar, salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Stir in the sultanas or raisins and mixed peel.
Beat in the egg and milk.
Spoon tablespoons of the batter on to well-greased baking sheets,... - 31.3149
Sunburst Apple Cake
This Sunburst Apple Cake is a simple and beautiful alternative to apple pie. From GialloZafferano, Italy's #1 food website
. Join Sonia in the GialloZafferano kitchen to make this very simple yet delicious apple cake. - 125.177
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 45.2662
Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Melt the butter in a saucepan and pour it into a heavy 9 inch shallow pan (1 1/2 inch deep).
Sprinkle the brown sugar over the butter and place one slice of pineapple in the centre of the cake pan.
Cut the remaining pineapple... - 38.2616
Russian Tea Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Blend butter, sugar and vanilla until creamy and smooth.
3. Sieve flour and salt together and transfer to the creamed mixture.
4. Add nuts to the mixture, stir well and refrigerate.
5. Make balls of... - 44.0975
Walnut Wheat Griddle Cakes
In a large bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, soy flour, salt, and baking powder; blend well.
In a medium-size bowl, combine eggs, milk, honey, and oil; pour all at once into flour mixture and stir until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Preheat a griddle or large... - 34.8927
Basic Sponge Cake
Preheat oven to 325° F.
In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat egg yolks at high speed for about 5 minutes.
Add orange peel and orange juice and beat another 5 minutes.
Gradually beat in honey, about 1 tablespoonful at a time.
Continue to beat until mixture... - 40.916
Honey Upside Down Cake
Cook fruit separately as directed on packages or cover with water, cover and simmer until tender.
Remove stones from prunes.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Put 1/2 cup honey, brown sugar and 1/4 cup butter in a 10-inch heavy iron skillet, and let melt... - 39.7922
Mace Coffee Cake
1. Place warm water in a large bowl; sprinkle with yeast packet from hot roll mix; stir until dissolved.
2. Beat in egg, flour mixture from hot roll mix, orange rind, mace, raisins and pecans; blend thoroughly.
3. Cover. Let rise in warm place, away from... - 42.5288
Mrs. Steidel S Linzer Torte
1. Sift flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and cloves into a large bowl. Cut in butter or margarine with a pastry blender or two knives until mixture is mealy.
2. Stir in eggs, almonds, 1/4 cup Kirsch, lemon rind and juice into mixture until... - 34.3405
Ebony, Ivory, And Milk Chocolate Torte
Place rack in center of oven and preheat to 375°F.
Line the bottom of three 8- or 9-inch cake pans with wax paper or parchment.
Grease pans and paper.
To Make Batter: In a large mixing bowl with electric mixer, beat egg yolks with 1/2 cup sugar until very... - 41.2616
Preheat oven to 450°.
In a 1-quart pan over medium heat, melt butter.
To make ioux (cooked butter-flour base for sauces), stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper and cook until mixture bubbles continuously for 1 minute.
Remove from heat.
Stirring constantly... - 41.126
Sensationally Sweet Valentine's Day Red Velvet Cake
Looking for a real celebration-worthy cake that’s simple yet stunning and will bowl over your sweetheart completely? Then you simply can’t go wrong with velvety red cakes topped with creamy, soft swirls. This sweet creamy treats adds an extra level of... - 109.737
Slice cake layers in half, using sharp knife or string.
Combine sugar and milk; mix until smooth.
Spread thin layer of icing between cake layers.
Spread remaining icing over edges and top of cake.
Let icing set before decorating.
Using small heart cookie... - 31.0871
Apricot Orange Muscat Sponge Cake
1. In a small bowl, add apricots and wine, and allow to soak until apricots turn soft, for a couple of hours; make sure to turn them around to marinate well
2. Preheat oven to 350Â° F; apply butter and flour a 9â€X2â€ round cake pan... - 45.825
Perfect Holiday Pound Cake With Sugar Glaze Topping
If you are looking for an irresistible, fail proof cake recipe that is just right for any occasion, this is it. Betty whomps up a gorgeous looking delicious pound cake and further sizzles it with a sugar glaze topping. Stream the video recipe to get making... - 95.7842
Cake In Bloom
1 One day ahead, Prepare the Frosting Rowers and Leaves: 9 large roses, 9 large and 6 small wild roses, 3 pansies, 3 daisies, 12 sweet peas and 16 leaves.
2 Place in a single layers on trays.
3 Cover with waxed paper and allow to stand... - 38.4818
Sparkling Butterfly Cake
To make the butterflies, put about 2 teaspoons of the melted chocolate into a small paper pastry bag, then cut a small hole in the bottom of the bag.
Place a small square of wax paper over the diagram for the butterfly wings.
Carefully pipe the chocolate... - 37.3241
Chocolate Truffle Cake
1. Trim the chocolate sticks so that they are 1 cm (1/2 inch) longer than the depth of the cake. Place the cake on the plate and use a palette knife to spread the ganache or fudge icing over the top and sides.
2. While the icing is still soft, secure the... - 30.7352
Apple Cranberry Upside Down Cake
A perfect dessert recipe, apple and cranberries mingle together with cinnamon and brown sugar to create what we think is a slice of heaven. Made with apple sauce to give it a moist texture, it also enhances the sweet apple flavor. - 104.462
Cake Mix Cupcakes
Prepare batter according to directions on package.
Fill baking cups 1/2 full.
Arrange cupcakes in center of oven with 1-inch spaces between.
Follow cooking time on chart.
Cupcakes are done when wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Note: Some... - 21.051
Ice Cream Cake
Fill a 9-inch tube pan with scoops of strawberry ice cream and lemon sherbet.
Freeze until firm.
Pour the melted vanilla ice cream over the ice cream balls to fill in all the spaces.
When frozen unmold on a serving plate and frost all over with the... - 27.5254
Banana Split Cake
1. Melt butter or margarine in an 8x8x2-inch baking pan in oven, while oven is heating.
2. Peel bananas; cut in half, length wise and crosswise, to make 8 pieces. Arrange bananas, cut-side down, in melted butter, to resemble spokes on a wheel.
3. Spoon... - 39.04
Sift dry ingredients into an ungreased 8-inch-square pan.
Make three holes equally spaced in the mixture.
Pour vanilla into one, vinegar into another and salad oil in the third.
Pour water over the top and stir well.
Bake at 325F for 45 to 50 minutes.
Cool... - 29.7519
Apple Coffee Cake
Mix yeast and sugar into the lukewarm water and let stand until dissolved.
Scald milk, sugar, butter and salt together, then cool to lukewarm.
Beat eggs and add the milk and yeast mixtures.
Stir in the flour and beat until smooth.
Spread the batter in a... - 39.3823
Sift dry ingredients into an ungreased 8 inch (2L) square pan.
Make three holes equally spaced in the mixture.
Pour vanilla into one vinegar into another and salad oil in the third.
Pour water over the top and stir well.
Bake at 325F (160C) for 45 to 50... - 36.4901
Jagged Jewel Cake
1. Put the cake on the plate. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the icing to a circle, 33 cm (13 inches) across. Lay it over the cake, smoothing the icing around the sides and trimming off the excess around the base.
2. Line a large baking... - 33.5327
Rich Golden Cake
1) Preheat oven to moderate (350° F).
2) Prepare two 9 x 1 1/2-inch round layer pans or one 13 x 9-inch oblong pan.
3) In a mixing bowl, sift flour, sugar, baking powder and salt and combine.
4) Cut in shortening and pour in 2/3 of the milk.
5)... - 45.4603
Paula's Apple Cake
Paula's apple cake is a special apple cake made with lemon juice and sour cream. Filled with apples and baked with flour, eggs, sour cream and sugar, paula's apple cake is moist and rich in flavor. - 45.1595
In the work bowl place the flour, the cloves, the cinnamon, the almonds which have been previously finely ground in the work bowl, the sugar and the lemon peel, process and add the butter, the lightly beaten egg yolks and the vanilla essence.
Process for 5... - 42.5157
Honey Fruit Cake
1) Cook prunes and apricots separately. Cover each with water, bring to a boil and simmer 3 minutes. Drain.
2) Now, chop softened fruits.
3) In a large mixing bowl, fold in all ingredients in Part I. Cover and let it sit for a week. Sti every day.
4)... - 46.3872
Pear Cranberry Upside Down Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In 10-inch cast-iron skillet or other heavy 10-inch ovenproof skillet, melt 1 tablespoon light butter over medium heat. Brush melted butter to coat bottom and halfway up sides of skillet. Remove from heat. Sprinkle bottom evenly... - 40.7316
Raspberry Meringue Cake
1. Grease 2 large and 1 small cooky sheets. Dust with flour; tap out excess. Using an 8-inch round layer-cake pan as a guide, draw 2 circles on each of the large cooky sheets and 1 on the smaller one. Set aside for Step 3. (If you do not have enough cooky... - 36.5437
Old Fashioned Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Collect and measure the required ingredients.
2. In a bowl, combine all the fruits and nuts and dredge them with ½ cup flour. This will prevent the fruit from sinking in the cookies. Keep aside
3. Sift flour, baking soda, and cinnamon... - 48.8186
Kentucky Bourbon And Pecan Christmas Cake
This Kentucky Bourbon and Pecan Christmas Cake is worth trying this season. It is a defining cake for Christmas in Kentucky. The real twist comes from the bourbon soaked fruits. It is a little complicated recipe but comes along well if you go step by step.... - 146.623
Buttermilk Pancake & Cake Mix
This Buttermilk Pancakes & Cake Mix recipe gives me an enormous sense of comfort and support. An incredibly easy and thoughtful gift is to assemble a canister of this mix and give it to a friend or family member, who loves pancakes. And, check often for... - 57.0969
Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake
It€™s the Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake! Trust me you will find yourself licking your fingers and wishing for more once you have this yummy Gooey Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Cake! Try it! - 44.009
Black Forest Cake
The long awaited Black Forest Cake video is here! I hope this recipe lives up to all your standards! Remember to visit www.TheAubergineChef.com to download this recipe for free, see more free how-to baking and pastry videos, and to read a blog full of helpful... - 104.236
Birthday Cake Cones
1. Prepare cake mix as directed on package. Spoon about 2 tablespoons batter into each ice cream cone. Place in oven; allow about 1-inch space between each cone.
2. Microwave on SIMMER:
1 cone — 45 seconds to 1 minute
2 cones — 11/2 to 2 minutes
4 cones - 19.8247
Fruit Base For Upside Down Cake
Put honey and butter in a heavy medium-sized iron skillet and let slowly melt on top of stove.
Core the unpeeled apples, and cut them crosswise into ring slices 3/4 of an inch thick, preparing enough slices to cover bottom of skillet well.
Add the apple rings... - 25.6323
Soften gelatin in cold water.
Stir in eggs.
Cook and stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
Remove from heat.
Add the sweetener, lime peel, and juice; chill till partially set.
Mix nonfat dry milk with ice water; whip till soft peaks form.
Gradually add... - 46.6165
Bread Pudding Cake
Preheat oven to 375°.
Slice French bread into 1/2 inch round croutons.
In a large mixing bowl, combine milk, eggs and sugar.
Using a wire whisk, blend these 3 ingredients well.
Add vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg.
Continue to blend until all ingredients are... - 38.4248
English Tea Cakes
1) Preheat the oven to 375° F before baking.
2) Sift together the dry ingredients and nutmeg, saving some powdered sugar.
3) With a pastry blender, chop in shortening until mixture looks crumbled.
4) Whip egg and egg yolk and add in... - 47.5437
Montrose Drop Cakes
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Cream butter until fluffy, add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, then brandy, rose water, and nutmeg.
Sift flour with baking powder and salt and mix in a little bit at a time.
Stir in... - 42.1567
Pineapple Upside Down Ice Cream Cake
1. Soften icecream.
2. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with plastic wrap.
3. In pan, press ice cream firmly and evenly.
4. Cover the pan and freeze, until very firm-€”several hours or overnight.
5. Invert ice cream onto serving... - 34.8744
Pineapple Upside-down Cake
Preheat oven to 350F.
Drain pineapple, reserv- ing 2 tablespoons of the syrup.
Melt butter in a 10-inch heavy skillet, over low heat.
(See Note.) Add brown sugar, stirring until sugar is melted.
Remove from heat.
Arrange drained pineapple on sugar mixture in... - 37.7988
Egg And Sausage Cake
1. Preheat the broiler. Prick the sausages all over with a fork. Place them on the broiler rack 4 inches from the heat. Broil for 10 minutes, turning once. Remove from the broiler and slice into 1/4-inch rounds.
2. While the sausages are broiling, heat 4... - 31.0047
Crunchy Chocolate Refrigerator Cake
Break the chocolate into pieces and melt with the butter in a bowl for 2 minutes on HIGH.
Add 1/4 lb (125 g/4 oz) of sugar, stir thoroughly and leave to cool.
Rinse the raisins (sultanas) under plenty of cold running water.
Pat dry on kitchen paper and put in... - 42.5299
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter bottom of 6- to 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
Combine sugar cinnamon and raisins.
Place teaspoons of preserves at 1/2-inch intervals around mold.
Sprinkle with nuts.
Dip biscuits in butter and then in cinnamon mixture.
As each is coated,... - 37.143
Hungarian Coffee Cake
Set your taste-buds reeling with delight with this enticingly delicious Hungarian Coffee Cake. Also, you might find it hard to believe, how easy it is to make this Hungarian Coffee Cake. So don't miss it! - 49.3953
Potato Cheese Cakes
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C.
2. Grease a baking tray with oil or butter.
3. Wash and cut the potatoes into quarters without peeling the skin.
4. In a saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and boil them until tender.
5. Drain... - 44.0601
Microwave Fruit Cocktail Cake
1)Using the electric mixer, mix the eggs, sugars, soda,flour and liquid from the fruit cocktail
2)On a slower speed, add the fruit cocktail and nuts
3)Now take 2 baking dishes of equal size,pour this batter evenly into them.
4)BAKE(6) each layer for 6... - 48.4024
Italian Rose Cake
If you want to surprise your mom on Mother's Day with a homemade gift, that looks like a gorgeous bouquet of roses, this dessert is right for you: the rose cake. - 138.474
Easter Egg Ring
1. Heat milk with the 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in small saucepan; stir in sugar and salt; cool.
2. Dissolve yeast and 1 teaspoon sug ar in very warm water in large bowl ("Very warm" water should feel com fortably warm when dropped on wrist.) Stir in... - 42.1302
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
Combine brown sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan.
Stir in peaches, cloves, and cinnamon.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is clear and comes to boiling.
Cover and continue to cook over low heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove... - 43.2061
A Mid Summer Night's Dream
1. Slice any dome off the top of the cake. Cut the cake in half horizontally and sandwich it with half the buttercream and all the jam. Put it on the plate and spread with the remaining buttercream.
2. Dust your work surface with icing sugar and roll out the... - 37.6379
The Sicilian cassata is a rich and colorful dessert: it takes some time, but the end result is a masterpiece of Italian cuisine! - 137.325
Raspberry Chocolate Tart
This is a brilliant Raspberry Chocolate Tart recipe!. This tasty and addictive tart is a family favorite! Try the Raspberry Chocolate Tart and you will understand why! - 47.7947
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Butter and flour baking sheet.
Mix cream and sugar in large bowl.
Stir in flour and orange peel, blending well.
Blend in walnuts.
Drop batter by teaspoon onto baking sheet, spacing about 1 inch apart.
Bake until golden, about 10 to... - 39.2749
Fresh Berry Gateau
1. Remove the frozen orange cakes from the foil pans and then lay them down on a serving plate to make a 8 by 12 inched rectangle.
2. Lay down the cut fruits on top of the cakes by starting with the a third of the blueberries right in... - 42.3847
Fig And Raspberry Tart
Fig And Raspberry Tart has a Wonderful taste.The sweet butter and pastry cream gives the Fig And Raspberry Tart Gripping taste. - 38.7274
Swiss Butter S S
Cream the butter and the sugar.
Add the egg yolks one at a time, beating after each addition.
Add the lemon rind.
Add the flour; mix well.
Divide the dough into thirds; then divide each third into 6 parts (to facilitate handling).
Roll out one portion at a... - 43.902
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F; dampen a baking sheet
2. Divide the pastry into two slightly unqual pices and roll each piece into a circle of about nine inch diameter
3. In a mortal, add the almonds and proud into a paste with te... - 42.8077
Ellen's Apple Tart
Ellen'S Apple Tart has a Different taste. The lemon juice gives the Ellen'S Apple Tart a tangy and refreshing taste. Must catch it. - 40.1732
Chocolate-Glazed Pears has a Superb taste.The black walnut and Poaching Syrup gives the Chocolate-Glazed Pears Two Dimensional taste. - 36.687
1. Prepare cake mix as label directs for 9" by 5" loaf pan; cool completely.
2. Line 2 1/2-quart bowl with plastic wrap. Cut cake into 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut each slice diagonally in half to make 2 triangles. Sprinkle liqueur over triangles. Line bowl... - 33.4139
Mocha Meringue Torte
Mocha Meringue Torte is prepared with eggs, cream of tartar, instant-coffee powder, egg yolks, chocolate and cream. Made in no time Mocha Meringue Torte is a yummy tea-break or mid-day pick. Learn how to make Mocha Meringue Torte by following this easy... - 38.2852
Walnut Apricot Twist
Sprinkle yeast and 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar over warm water in large mixing bowl; stir to dissolve.
Let stand until foamy.
Mix in butter, eggs, salt and remaining sugar.
Add enough flour, 1 cup at a time, to form stiff dough.
Cover and chill at least... - 43.1345
Put the cereal into the bowl of a food processor or blender and process to the consistency of finely ground nuts.
Transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Add the dry ingredients.
Mix together with a fork, making sure to blend well.
Add the apple sauce and... - 43.3673
As part of the Philadelphia Magazine Guide to Holiday Entertaining, Chef John Gallagher of the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College makes his own holiday favorite, Stollen. Stollen is traditional German bread made with fruit and crusted with cinnamon and... - 122.92
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise
The Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise! The care that goes into the preparation of this tasty dessert is worth it! Trust me you will love the Ultimate Decadent Orange Chocolate Dacquoise recipe yourself! - 48.787