- » Soybean Snack
Soybean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soybean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soybean snack recipes.
Edamame is a healthy boiled soy bean snack. The goodness of the fresh soy bean pods with just salt to flavour makes Edamame an outstanding dish. Try out and enjoy! - 122.947
Sweet And Spicy Edamame
When ever you are looking for a healthy snack, try this edamame. It is simple, super delicious and healthy too. Watch the video to learn more about the recipe. - 121.601
Perfect Health Candy
1. Grease a glass pie dish with oil.
2. Use a large glass bowl
3. Combine all the ingredients in the bowl.
4. Using a plastic spatula or pallet knife, mix the ingredients.
5. Add cream honey to bind the mixture. It should resemble the... - 48.3894
Soy Bean Muffins
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
3.In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted shortening
4.Now add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix enough... - 39.4637
Baked Soybean Croquettes
Mix tomatoes, oil, onion, celery, salt and oregano together in pot.
Slowly bring to boil.
Add flour and continue to cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
Let cool and blend with yeast and soybean puree.
Shape into 12... - 38.8098
Combine soy grits and tomato juice.
Add remaining ingredients, except for cheese, mixing thoroughly.
Spoon into medium-hot, oiled skillet.
Flatten burgers with the spoon and turn them when they are brown underneath.
Top browned side with grated cheese.
Cover... - 35.2754
Roasted Soy Bean For Snack
1. Preheat oven to 250Â°F.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. On an oiled baking sheet, spread out the soybeans in a single layer
4. Bake in the middle of the center oven rack for one hour or till dray
5. Turn the oven control down... - 35.1417
1. Start by soaking the soybeans overnight. Cover with 3-inches of water or more if required
2. Once soaked completely, boil it and simmer for 15 minutes, cover the pot to make the soybeans soft
3. Now skim off foam and hulls, then drain... - 32.152
Combine dry ingredients.
Beat egg whites stiff but not dry, then beat egg yolks and buttermilk together and stir into dry ingredients.
Gently fold in beaten egg whites.
Spoon batter into medium-hot oiled skillet.
When pancakes are brown, turn them to brown on... - 31.0678
Soya Bean Wheels
1. Soak soyabeans overnight and remove the skin and grind coarsely.
2. Heat a pan and roast the ground soyabean till golden brown in color.
3. Add spices and remove.
4. Add maida and make a hard dough using water.
5. Roll the dough into 1/8 inch thickness.
6.... - 30.6489
Blend all ingredients except buckwheat in food blender until smooth.
Combine with buckwheat.
Turn into oiled ring mold and bake at 350Â° F. for 45 minutes.
Unmold and serve. - 29.3938
Buttery Soybean Croquettes
Boil the minced onion and seasoning in the tomato puree.
Make a roux of the flour and butter, add to the tomatoes and cook to thick gravy.
Add soybean pulp.
Shape into croquettes.
Roll in dry bread- crumbs and saute in oil.
These may also be baked. - 26.9902