- » Soybean Snack
Soybean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soybean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soybean snack recipes.
Tofu-peanut Balls With Sweet And Sour Sauce
To Prepare Tofu-Peanut Balls:
In a medium bowl mash tofu; set aside.
In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon oil; add onion, bell pepper, and garlic and saute until onion is golden.
Add onion mixture to tofu and stir to combine.
Stir in peanut butter, 1... - 41.6858
Dry Roasted Soybeans
Wash soybeans and remove any foreign particles.
Add three cups of water to soybeans and soak overnight in refrigerator.
Pour soybeans and liquid used for soaking in a large, heavy saucepan.
Add more water to cover.
Place over medium heat and bring to a boil;... - 32.8731
Soak soybeans overnight and keep in refrigerator.
The next day, drain liquid and reserve as stock.
Dry soybeans between towels.
Spread out on shallow pan and roast for 2 hours in 200Â° F.
Then place under broiler and continue to cook, stirring... - 24.7296
Buttery Soybean Croquettes
Boil the minced onion and seasoning in the tomato puree.
Make a roux of the flour and butter, add to the tomatoes and cook to thick gravy.
Add soybean pulp.
Shape into croquettes.
Roll in dry bread- crumbs and saute in oil.
These may also be baked. - 36.6426
Refrigerate the soybeans in the water overnight.
The next day, drain off excess water and dry the beans.
Spread the beans in a shallow pan, and bake 2 hours at 200Â°C.
When done, brown lightly in the broiler, stirring frequently.
Use as is, or toss with 1... - 24.6128
Baked Soybean Croquettes
Mix tomatoes, oil, onion, celery, salt and oregano together in pot.
Slowly bring to boil.
Add flour and continue to cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened.
Let cool and blend with yeast and soybean puree.
Shape into 12... - 40.5249
Blend all ingredients except buckwheat in food blender until smooth.
Combine with buckwheat.
Turn into oiled ring mold and bake at 350Â° F. for 45 minutes.
Unmold and serve. - 31.2097
Healthy Baked Soybeans
Mix all ingredients except bacon and tomato juice.
Turn mixture into oiled casserole.
Cover with bacon bits.
Cover casserole and bake at 350Â° F., 1 3/4 to 2 hours, adding tomato juice from time to time, as needed.
Uncover casserole for last 30 minutes of... - 31.5196
Tender Edamame Snack
Have you had Edamame? Being the young green soya bean, which is a healthy and nutritious vegetable. In this recipe, you will see how to correctly cook the edamame. Watch this video and learn more about this bean and its health benefits. - 107.513
Roasted Soy Bean For Snack
1. Preheat oven to 250Â°F.
2. Oil a baking sheet and set aside
3. On an oiled baking sheet, spread out the soybeans in a single layer
4. Bake in the middle of the center oven rack for one hour or till dray
5. Turn the oven control down... - 34.6418
Crunchy Popcorn Mix
In a large bowl, toss the popped corn with the cereal, soybean nuts, and raisins. - 18.0809
Whole Wheat Oatmeal Crackers
Blend honey, oil and water or milk.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Dough should be stiff.
Knead 5 minutes.
Toss onto floured pastry board.
Roll to piecrust thinness.
Brush with oil.
Cut into strips, square or diamonds.
Arrange on oiled cookie... - 37.3032
1. Start by soaking the soybeans overnight. Cover with 3-inches of water or more if required
2. Once soaked completely, boil it and simmer for 15 minutes, cover the pot to make the soybeans soft
3. Now skim off foam and hulls, then drain... - 33.4094
Mix cheese and soybeans together.
Add enough milk to moisten.
Roll pastry thin.
Cut into rounds.
Fill with stuffing.
Fold in half.
Arrange on oiled cookie sheet.
Bake at 450Â° F. for about 8 minutes. - 33.8444
Billed Carrot Cutlets
1. Mash the soybeans with a potato masher until smooth. Stir in carrot, salt, cashews, and dill.
2. Shape the mixture into cutlet shapes. Dip into the egg and coat with the wheat germ.
3. Heat the oil in a skillet. Add the cutlets and fry quickly until... - 31.7823
Combine all ingredients in bowl.
Divide into 4 equal patties.
Place on rack; bake at 375°F.
for 25 minutes or until done to taste.
Serve hot. - 27.9485
Boiled Soy Beans
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, carom seeds, soybean mixture, turmeric powder, salt to taste, water, green chili paste and garlic paste to taste and give a good stir.
2. Cover it and steam up to 1 or 2 whistles for about 15 minutes and then let the... - 100.4
Delicious Soy Burgers
In a small skillet, saute onion in 1 tablespoon vegetable oil until soft.
Meanwhile, mash soybeans coarsely in a medium-sized bowl. Add garlic, ketchup, wheat germ, salt and nutritional yeast. Stir in sauteed onion.
Form into 6 burgers. Place on an oiled... - 31.1606
Blender Meat Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a blender Add onion, celery, rice, oatmeal, wheat germ, soked soybeans, sage, salt, egg, tomato juice and soy milk and blend well.
3. Add the mixture in a huge bowl and add meat to it; mix.
4.... - 46.531
Sorghum Nut Cookies
Combine all ingredients in the order given, stirring after each addition.
Mix well to make a stiff dough.
Drop by the teaspoonful onto an oiled cookie sheet.
Bake 25 minutes at 325Â°. - 31.0806
Broiled Soy Burger
Blend all ingredients and mold into patties.
Broil until brown on each side. - 27.9923
Soy Bean Casserole
In oiled casserole alternate a layer of beans, a layer of corn, a layer of cheese and a layer of tomatoes.
Repeat until all ingredients are used.
Mix stock with oil, bay leaf, parsley and thyme and pour into casserole.
Garnish with wheat germ.
Bake, covered,... - 32.6667
Soy Bean Muffins
1.Start by preheating the oven to 425F degrees
2.In a bowl, combine dry ingredients and mix thoroughly
3.In a mixing bowl, beat the egg and add the milk and melted shortening
4.Now add dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix enough... - 41.7413
Cut lightly scraped zucchini lengthwise into eight strips.
Roll strips in flour.
Dip into milk.
Roll in seed meal.
Saute in oil in a large frying pan.
Turn to brown on all sides.
Drain on paper towels and keep warm in oven until all strips are cooked.
Serve... - 32.9354
Grilled Tofu And Cheese Sandwich
1) On the bread, spread mustard.
2) Top with the tofu slices and sprinkle the teriyaki or soy sauce all over.
3) Top with scallion, then tomato slices and then the shredded cheese.
4) On a piece of foil or broiler pan, place the bread and broil for... - 39.0231
In a wok or frying pain saute the vegetables in sesame oil in the order given. After the onion has started sauteing, add the remaining vegetables quickly so that the total time with the heat on is about 5 minutes. As soon as you add the bean sprouts to the... - 38.3312
Sesame Strips Brownie's
1) Preheat oven moderate to 300°.
2) In a bowl add sugar, soybean oil and skim milk powder. Mix for 2 minutes.
3) Combine eggs and flavorings and again mix for 2 minutes.
4) Add wheat germ, sesame seeds, cashews and raisins. Mix for... - 43.9534
1. In a deep-fat fryer, heat the oil to 360°.
2. Meanwhile, using a large heavy knife, cut a thin slice from the end of each rutabaga. Using a mandoline with the cutting blade set at 1/16 inch, starting with the cut side, slice the rutabagas crosswise.... - 25.3731
Veal Spring Rous
1 Combine veal, soy sauce and sugar and let stand 15 minutes. Heat vegetable stock in a non-stick frying pan. Add veal and stir-fry lightly. Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, onion and cabbage and stir-fry for a few minutes.
2 Stir in blended cornstarch and stock... - 32.5892
Tortilla Stack With Chile Tomato Sauce
1)Turn oven to 350 degrees.
2)Heat oil in a large skillet.
2)Saute chopped onion green pepper until onion is soft.
3)Drain liquid from tofu and mash.
4)Add to skillet with chili powder, cumin, and coriander.
5)Drain liquid from olives and... - 45.1779