- » Soybean Side Dish
Soybean Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soybean side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soybean side dish recipes.
Soak soybeans overnight and then cook until tender.
Save the liquid for stock.
Put beans through food chopper (using coarse knife) or blend 1/3 cup at a time in a blender.
Heat a large frying pan.
Add oil and chopped soybeans.
Saute until brown.
Add... - 43.6114
Simmer the tomato sauce, bean flakes, peppers, and seasonings for 5 minutes.
Layer the bean mix and grated cheese in the shells.
Bake 5 minutes at 350 Degree.
Add chopped fresh greens to the other ingredients in the shells.
Serve immediately with more grated... - 35.0217
Sesame Tofu Sticks
Cut tofu into twenty 3 x 1/2-inch sticks; arrange on paper towels and pat dry.
In shallow bowl combine teriyaki sauce, ginger, and garlic; add tofu sticks and toss to coat well.
Cover and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Remove tofu sticks from... - 30.8908
Blazing Star Timbales
Heat a small, heavy skillet on medium heat.
Add oil, onions, and tomatoes and saute 5 minutes.
Mix with the eggs and milk.
Fold in bread cubes, soy flakes, and salt.
Fill individual oiled custard cups.
Bake 20 to 30 minutes at 350 Degree or until set. - 35.3662
Molasses Baked Soybeans
1) Soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Preheat the oven to 350Â° F.
3) In the oven or over the stove, cook the soybeans until tender.
4) In a medium skillte, saute the onion in hot oil until tender.
5) In a large mixing bowl,... - 44.4317
Sweet Potato Stem Side Dish (고구마 줄기무침)
1. Take the fresh sweet potato stems and peel off the top and bottom part of the stem in order to remove the skin. After removing the skin of all the stems, wash them twice in cold water before boiling.
2. In a large pot, add the sweet potato... - 0
Company's Coming Soybeans
Foodie, would you like to try a special Company's Coming Soybeans recipe? A delicious Side Dish, the Company's Coming Soybeans completes your meal. A good way to use up Beans is to make some irresistible Company's Coming Soybeans. A real hit every time, this... - 39.0765
These Barbecued Soybeans taste amazing ! Just try these for your breakfast with some savory sauces and let me know if you like them ! Your suggestions for these Barbecued Soybeans are welcome ! - 41.9083
Combine all the ingredients except the soybeans in a salad bowl and mix well.
Add the soybeans and toss with 2 forks.
Chill before serving. - 35.6898
1) Preheat oven to 325°.
2) In a bowl, pour in boiling water for soaking the soybeans for overnight or several hours.
3) Add other ingredients to the saucepan. If required, pour in additional water to cover everything.
4) Place over... - 40.6936
Saute peppers in oil 2 to 3 minutes; remove from heat.
Add pineapple and soybeans.
Combine pineapple juice, catsup, vinegar, soy sauce, brown sugar, and salt; pour over soybean mixture.
Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat until mixture thickens somewhat and... - 36.9756
Country Style Soybeans
1. Rinse soybeans with running cold water and discard any stones or shriveled beans. In 5-quart Dutch oven over high heat, heat beans and 6 cups water to boiling; cook 3 minutes. Remove from heat; cover and let stand 1 hour. Drain and rinse beans; return... - 32.8978
Soybean Stuffed Eggplant
This soybean stuffed eggplant tastes really unique ! The best eggplant stuffings that I've ever tasted this mixed vegetable and cheese stuffing is truly commendable ! Try this soybean stuffed eggplant and let me know if you like it ! - 47.5634
1. Soak soybeans overnight in water.
2. Drain soybeans and combine with remaining ingredients in blender until smooth.
3. Chill in refrigerator overnight to blend flavors. - 29.8852
Herbed Soybean Salad
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Meanwhile, cook zucchini in a little water until tender, but not soft.
Combine cooked soybeans, zucchini and herbs.
Mix garlic, salt, mustard, vinegar and oil.
Pour dressing over soybean mixture and toss until well... - 41.7343
Fresh Vegetable And Fruit Stew With Soybeans
Cook soybeans according to preferred method.
Drain and reserve liquid.
Place soybeans in casserole.
Saute onions and garlic in a little oil.
Add soybean liquid, water and tomato puree.
Pour this over soybeans.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Arrange vegetables in... - 42.7416
Prepare soft dough according to the usual method, using the soybean flour.
Then add enough white flour to mix to a consistency for kneading.
Let rise until double in bulk, mix, and let rise again.
Make into loaves and place in a pan.
When double in bulk, bake... - 32.7584
1) In a large bowl, add water and soak 2 cups of soybeans for overnight or for a minimum of 10 hours.
2) In a saucepan, cook the soaked soybeans for at least 8 hours to get soft. You may need to add water occasionally. Drain water, once... - 47.3027
Korean Soybean Sprout
1) Rinse the soybean sprouts in cold water.
2) Add soybean sprouts to pot with 1 cup of water.
3) Boil for about 6 minutes.
4) While boiling, slice green onions.
5) Remove sprouts from heat and combine well with rest of the... - 87.5743
Simmered Soybeans And Vegetables
1. Wash and sort beans. Soak overnight in 5 cups water.
2. Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft (about 1 hour), keeping them submerged by covering with drop-lid, flat pan lid, or saucer.
3. Transfer beans and soaking water to a pressure cooker, bring to... - 32.1246
1) In a large bowl, cover the soybeans and wheat berries in sufficient water and soak overnight.
2) In a heavy saucepan, transfer the soaked items and place over heat.
3) Bring the liquid to a boil.
4) Reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 hours... - 46.7266
1. Preheat oven to 300°.
2. Rinse soybeans and keep in a large bowl.
3. Add 3 cups water for each cup of soybeans.
4. Cover and soak for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
5. Drain out beans and reserve liquid.
6. Pick over beans and discard loose... - 43.3427
Soybean Molded Salad
Soften gelatin in tomato juice.
Dissolve in stock.
Cool to lukewarm.
Add remaining ingredients.
Mold and chill.
Unmold on salad greens. - 32.6825
1.Start by soaking the beans for 12 hours
2.Then heat the beans to boiling and simmer until tender
3.Unless the beans are tender before they are baked, they will not be good
4.Prepare as directed for baked beans.
5.Eight to ten hours will... - 37.2797
Stuffed Cabbage With Soybeans
Soak soybeans overnight in enough salted water to cover.
Drain and grind them in a food chopper.
Transfer beans to a saucepan, add 2 cups water and simmer for 30 minutes or until they lose their raw taste.
Heat oil in a skillet and lightly brown onion.
Add... - 43.4024
1) Drain the soy-bean cakes by weighing them for 30 minutes in several wrappings of cheesecloth.
2) Mix in ground beef, onion, garlic, ginger-root, sesame seed, soy sauce, pepper, and 1 tablespoon sesame-seed oil and figure into small cakes.
3) Sauté... - 36.3449
Soybean Cheese Casserole
In saucepan combine bouillon, onion, green pepper, and garlic.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Add tomatoes, tomato paste, and seasonings.
Cook until slightly thickened; add soybeans.
Transfer mixture to a 1 1/2-quart casserole.
In a small bowl, combine... - 43.6202
Soybean Salad / Healthy Salad / Indian Salad
How to make Soya Bean Salad? Very easy salad recipe for summer using soya beans. Salad recipe Indian style. Very healthy, quick and nutritious recipe for veg salad with Indian food. - 0
Soybean Stuffed Peppers
In large saucepan cook pepper halves in boiling salted water 3 minutes or until tender-crisp.
Drain; set aside to cool.
In medium bowl combine next 8 ingredients; divide evenly into 8 portions and fill each pepper half.
In a small bowl combine bread crumbs... - 42.1734
Fried Bean Curd With Soybean
The fried bean curd with soyabean is a healthy Chinese delight especially for all you foodies out there. The recipe has deep fried bean curd cooked with Chinese sauce and vegetables. An appetizing and easy to make dish that you would simply love. - 41.847
Want to try a vegetarian Korean dish? Maangchi shows a soybean side dish recipe for her vegetarian friends. Boiling is the only way of cooking this, so soak dried soy beans and boil them with a few ingredients. Definitely a must try dish for anyone who wants... - 97.3024
Multigrain Pancake Mix
This Multigrain pancake mix makes excellent pancakes! Try out a variety of pancakes with this Multigrain pancake ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 28.6245
Rice Pancake With Tofu
Mix all the ingredients except oil, and form into 4 small burger like cakes.
Add oil and fry patties until brown on one side.
Turn and brown on the other side. - 27.4988
Mix all the ingredients except the orange peel together and cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
Add the orange peel and mix.
Serve over vegetables or grains. - 22.095
Sauteed Bean Curd Family Style
Cut the bean curd into 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) square pieces.
Cut each square diagonally into two triangles.
Then cut each piece horizontally to a thickness of about 1/4 inch (6 mm).
Heat the oil in a wok.
Deep fry the bean curd pieces (put in enough to be covered... - 42.2658
Soak the soybeans in the water overnight.
Drain off the water and rinse the beans well.
Take 1 cup of the soaked beans at a time.
Put them in a blender with 2 cups of water and blend for 20 seconds.
Repeat until all the beans are blended.
Line a strainer or... - 32.0519
Soy Sesame Burgers
Rinse the soybeans in cold water.
Cover the beans and wheat with water and soak them separately 12 to 24 hours, adding more water if needed to keep the beans covered.
Grind the soaked beans in a hand grinder or 1/3 cup at a time in a blender.
Mix... - 41.0559
Ma Po Bean Curd
In a bowl, marinate the ground pork with soy sauce, wine, and sugar for 15 to 20 minutes.
Stir the Szechuan peppercorn in a wok (without oil) over medium heat for about 2 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
Then crush the peppercorn to a fine powder... - 42.6414
Soy Stuffed Peppers
These Soy Stuffed Peppers are truly amazing ! Try out these spicy vegetable and soybean stuffed peppers for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 46.8189
Fish Wrapped In Dried Bean Curd Sheet Rolls
Cut the fillet into 1 1/2 inch long (4 cm) julienne strips.
Combine the cut fish with the rest of the filling ingredients and mix.
Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Handling the dried bean curd skin carefully, place each sheet between damp cloths.
Set aside for 15... - 43.2753
Cucumber Yogurt Molded Salad
Blend cucumber until liquefied.
Turn into bowl.
Place remaining ingredients in blender.
Blend until smooth.
Heat gelatin mixture in top of double boiler over hot water until gelatin dissolves.
Blend gelatin mixture with yoghurt... - 38.0188
Mixed Fruit Spread
Blend all fruits.
Turn into bowl.
Mix with soybeans and cream cheese until smooth. - 24.9834
Detox: Japanese Wasabi Soy Beans
When you find fresh soy beans, the best way to cook them is by making wasabi Soy beans. The chef in the video has this simple recipe where she boiled the beans in water and serves it with a simple wasabi sauce made with different sauces like tamari, brown... - 97.5441
Blend all ingredients.
Moisten with favorite dressing. - 27.8768
In a large pot over high heat, bring 6 cups salted water to a boil.
Add the edamame and cook for 5 minutes, or until tender.
Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, soy sauce, canola oil, sesame oil, and red-pepper flakes.
Add the... - 38.5898
Baked Soyabeans With Molasses
1) Soak soybeans overnight.
2) Preheat oven to 300°F.
3) In a saucepan, boil the soybeans by covering.
4) Simmer for another 3 hours or until the soybeans are nearly tender.
5) Meanwhile, in a pan, heat margarine.
6) Add the onions to... - 43.8355
Carrot Apricot Soup
1. In a pan, tip in the dried apricots
2. Simmer the pan until the apricots are plump for 5-8 minutes or till done
3. In another pan, tip in the carrots, broth, onion, garlic, tamari and herbs.
4. Bring the pan to a boil and then simmer... - 45.5665
Soy Bean Chilli
This Soybean Chilli tastes incredible ! Try out these spicy seasoned vegetable dish with rice or pasta and let me know if you like it !your suggestions for this Soybean Chilli are welcome ! - 36.5943
In a large bowl, whisk together the vegetable juice, lime juice, oil, salt, lime peel, mustard, and cumin.
Add the black beans, kidney beans, soybeans, pepper, tomato, onion, and cilantro and toss to coat. - 38.9994
Hot Toddy Bread
This Hot Toddy Bread makes a wholesome lunch fare. Try these ingredient loaded bread loaves this weekend and come back to me with your comments ! - 43.0256
Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread
This Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread tastes fabulous! Try out this Pumpkin Oatmeal Bread for lunch today and tell me if you like it ! - 40.2417
Soy Bean Curry
This Soybean Curry tastes incredible ! Try this spicy seasoned casserole and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Soybean Curry are welcome ! - 36.3473
Vegetarian Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 ml) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 30.3716
Vatamas Ko Achar
This Vatamas Ko Achar is simply irresistible! This Sikkimese Soybean pickle makes a mind blowing combination with rice ! Try this Vatamas Ko Achar and tell me if you share my passion ! - 29.0914
Soy Bean And Cheese Stuffed Peppers
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Prepare peppers; set aside.
Grind or chop soybeans coarsely and combine with onion and cooked rice.
Dissolve nutritional yeast in 1/4 cup stock or water.
Add with grated Cheddar cheese to rice soybean mixture.
Salt to taste.
Fill... - 44.3814
Soy Bean Salad
Soybean Salad has a Unique taste. The mayonnaise and cheese gives the Soybean Salad Imposing taste. - 20.4209
Combine all ingredients, and bring to a boil.
Pour into individual sauce dishes as dip for each person's shrimp.
Note: Raw harusame noodles are thin transparent noodles made of soybean powder.
When cooked they resemble shredded coconut and are available in... - 27.0988
Raw Vegetable Pinwheel Salad
Keep each one separate.
Arrange in clumps or "hills" on a platter which has first been lined with crisp salad greens.
Either keep the sprouts in a clump in the center, or sprinkle them on top of the white cabbage or cucumbers for color. - 28.5045
Bean Curd or tofu is a blessing for vegans all over the world. They are easy to prepare and can be added to a number of dishes. I love the texture of bean cud and so I often add to my dishes. Here is a simple recipe that will help you make excellent bean curd! - 42.2356
High Protein Soya Milk
For those tired of eating high calorie food and want to switch to something healthy and raw, this Soya milk recipe is for you. With expertise of the chef you can stir goodness into your health in minutes. Stay healthy! - 77.1154
Middle Eastern Sauce
Simmer soybeans in water with 1 teaspoon salt in a covered saucepan 3 hours; drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Puree soybeans with, remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; add reserved liquid as necessary for a medium sauce consistency.
Serve... - 28.9462
Joyce St. Amand's Herbed Edamame
1. Shell soybeans after cooking in boiling water 10 minutes.
2. Saute cooked beans in butter, basil and salt to taste.
3. Serve the beans with a topping of grated cheese or as desired. - 32.0984
Sauteed Sesame Fish
Cut fish into four pieces.
Dust with flour.
Dip in soybean milk.
Coat evenly with a mixture of sesame seeds and crumbs.
Heat oil in a large frying pan (it should cover the bottom of pan generously).
Add fish and saute turning once, until fish flakes with a... - 37.039
Low Calorie Salad Dressing
Blend ingredients in blender, add soybean oil.
Mix 2 teaspoons arrow root or cornstarch in water; boil until clear.
Let cool; add to dressing.
Add chopped parsley and chives; blend. (50 calories per tablespoon) - 35.4691
Herbed Bean Salad
1) In a saucepan, combine soybeans and cranberry beans with boiling water.
2) Cover for 5 minutes and drain.
3) Place the bean mixtures in a large bowl.
4) Add the lime juice, mint and garlic.
5) Chill the mixture
6) Divide the tomatoes... - 40.7661
Toss all ingredients lightly.
Serve cold. - 29.1308
Pour thick, hoisin sauce into a small saucepan.
Stir in the water.
Bring to a boil, take off the heat, and cool.
Pour into 4 small bowls. - 19.9579
Soy Bean Bake
1) In a bowl, pour in water to soak the soybeans overnight.
2) Next day, drain water and in an electric blender, place the soybeans.
3) Add 1 cup water and blend the beans to smooth.
4) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
5) Pour 1 cup boiling water... - 46.2681
Bean Sprout Salad
1 Blanch soybean sprouts in boiling water for 1 minute. Refresh in cold water and drain well.
2 Combine soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and sesame oil in a bowl, add soybean sprouts and snow peas. Toss to coat with dressing. Cover and chill 20 minutes.
3 Arrange... - 33.154
Soy Bean Curry
Soak soybeans overnight in the water.
Put beans in a large pan, adding enough more water to cover.
Cover and simmer 3-4 hours, or until tender to bite.
Add more water if necessary.
Discard the loose skins.
Drain, saving the liquid and adding more if necessary... - 46.2658
Pork Pieces With Chili Sauce
Mix the pork slices with the soy seasoning ingredients and let them stand for 10 minutes.
Combine all of the chili-garlic sauce ingredients in a bowl.
Heat 2 tablespoons [30 ml.] of the oil in a skillet or wok.
When it is very hot, add the green pepper and... - 43.474
Chinese Soy Barbecue Sauce
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour over 2 or 3 pieces of chicken.
Refrig erate chicken in a covered dish for a few hours.
Cook chicken on the barbecue grill. - 31.7179
High Protein Yogurt Bread
This High Protien Yogurt Bread tastes not only good but also makes me feel energetic ! Gorge on this High Protien Yogurt Bread for lunch if you think you have good energy demands! Feel free to come up with any suggestions if you have any. - 16.8198
Blend all ingredients.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake in medium oven about 25 minutes.
Brown top under broiler during last few minutes. - 35.2897
Stuffed Tomato Salad
Scoop out insides of tomatoes.
Reserve for soup, stew or casseroles.
Mix remaining ingredients together.
Stuff mixture into tomato cavities.
Serve on bed of crisp greens. - 34.4626
Bean Sprout Salad
1. Combine the celery, nuts, sprouts, and seeds. Spoon into lettuce cups.
2. Dress to taste with honey and lemon juice mixed together. - 24.5515
Soy Bulgur Casserole
1) In a blender, place 1/2 cup cooked soybeans with stock, tomato paste and scallions.
2) Process them at medium speed until smooth.
3) In a large mixing bowl, transfer the mixture and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, place the bulgur... - 42.5495
Ezekiel Bread ( Wheat, Barley, Rye, Millet )
This Ezekiel Bread has become my staple for lunch ! This mixed grain Ezekiel Bread is not only highly nutritious but also very tasty. Try it out this weekend ! Feel free to comment here! - 37.9669
Basic Stir Fried Gravy
This basic stir fry gravy is so simple yet lends loads of flavor to your stir fries! Made with a blend of asian ingredients like soy sauce, oyster sauce and rice wine along with sesame and soybean oil, the basic stir fry gravy is easy to prep and add to your... - 32.5011
Spinach With Sesame Tofu Sauce
1 ln a food processor or blender, whirl the tofu and 1 tablespoon of the sesame seeds for 1 minute or until the seeds are crushed. Add the water, vinegar, sugar, and salt and whirl 30 seconds longer or until well combined.
2 In a steamer or metal colander set... - 26.187
Rinse the wakame briefly under running water and soak in 1 cup water for 15 minutes.
Heat a large saucepan.
Add the oil and onions and saute 5 minutes.
Add the rest of the water and bring to a boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Cut the soaked wakame in 1/2" pieces and... - 37.0536
Blend all ingredients together.
Turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 350Â° F. for 25-30 minutes. - 32.4046
Blend all ingredients together.
If mixture is dry, moisten with small amount of stock. - 30.5825
Marinated Soy Bean Salad
1. Put the hot beans in a bowl. Combine the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste, and garlic and pour over the hot beans. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for several hours.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and chill again. - 33.3958
Chilled Tomato Miso Soup
Combine tomatoes and gingerroot in a food processor; process until smooth.
Strain mixture through a sieve into a medium bowl; discard solids.
Combine strained tomato mixture, vinegar, maple syrup, miso, and salt; stir well.
Cover and chill.
Spoon 1 cup soup... - 33.3493
Mix together the beans, parsley, cabbage and onion in a salad bowl.
Beat the oil into the vinegar and add pepper.
Pour over salad and chill well before serving. - 36.3648
1. In a large, gallon-sized food bag or 3-quart container, tip in all the ingredients
2. Seal the container or the bag and shake the ingredients till they are well mixed
3. Store tightly till required
4. Use as required and serve as-is - 34.4649
Soy Bean Tahini Dip
1. In a blender or processor, place all the ingredients except parsley and paprika, and process at low speed; chill
2. Sprinkle with parsley and paprika and serve with Pita bread - 35.7889
Honey Yogurt Tofu Sauce
1) Use a food processor with steel blade or a blender, to add all the ingredients.
2) Process the items to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Transfer to a bowl, and let it mellow for at least an hour, before serving.
4) Serve the sauce with fresh... - 31.549
Natto Dressing Salad
This video will show you how to make a healthy salad with Natto dressing!!!
I mixed non-oil Aojiso (Shiso/perilla leaves) dressing with Natto (a traditional Japanese food made from fermented soybeans) and poured on the salad.
Natto is rich in isoflavones,... - 94.8639
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce is an irresistible recipe that you simply can't resist. Try this Vegetable Salad With Peanut Sauce; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 43.6111
Zucchini Yeast Bread
Over medium heat, warm the water, orange juice, or soybean milk.
Add oil and honey.
Dissolve yeast in the 2 tablespoons warm water.
Let sit 5 minutes.
In a large bowl, combine the oil mixture and the yeast.
Blend together flours, wheat germ, orange rind,... - 44.4317
Modified Boston Baked Beans With Soy
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F (175° C).
2) In a 3-quart pressure cooker, without its base rack, place the marrowfat and soybeans, then push in the salt pork cubes and pour in the 4 cups of bouillon.
3) Place the lid, bring up the... - 44.3459
Ubadiyu Or Umbadiyu - Spicy Seasonal Vegetables
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add and combine together the ginger, garlic and green chilli paste with salt, sesame seeds, coriander cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, carom seeds, curry... - 0
Indian-style Red Kidney Bean Summer Salad
Summer is the time for light, nutritious, colorful salads which require little or no cooking! This bean salad recipe gives you summer in a bowl! This cold salad is healthy, mildly spiced, vibrant and full of flavors, perfect to accompany your main or good... - 111.929
How To Make Lentil & Sun Dried Tomato Salad
If healthy food is in, then so is this dish. Lentil and sun dried tomato salad is without a doubt flippin' awesome dish. Balsamic vinaigrette used in this recipe give it that extra tweak in its flavor. This could easily pass off as a classic salad for... - 112.823