- » Soya Chunk
Soya Chunk Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soya chunk recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soya chunk recipes.
Healthy Indian Soya Curry
Being a vegetarian when the contest was announced, I thought of preparing something which is LOW in CARB and HIGH in PROTEIN. Choice was to prepare something tasty, healthy and easy ……..and SOYA was the natural choice. Soya is rich in protein, fiber,... - 0
Soya Matar Stir Fry
Soya bean or nutrella has a number of health benefits, it prevents heart diseases, lowers cholesterol level and is rich in protein. This is an Indian style stir fried preparation of soya chunk. - 0
Soya Aloo Curry
It's a low calorie recipe comprising of soya and aloo.
Soya Aloo Curry Recipe is a low calorie and a must for those who yearn for health and foods. - 0
Nutri Matar / Soya Chunks Curry
Learn how to make simple and delicious Soya Chunks curry along with Green Peas using everyday Indian spices. Soya Chunks (Nutri) is a great source of protein and a good substitute for Meat. - 0
Soya Carrot Masala / Nutri Carrot Masala - Indian Food
Learn how to make this delicious Soya Chunks and Carrot Masala recipe often referred to as nutri carrot masala. This Indian recipe is healthy, nutritious and easy to make. You can also add Green Peas for added value. Great side dish. Can be enjoyed with Roti,... - 0
Dry Soya Recipe is a healthy dish. - 0
Soya Caramelized Onion Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread pizza sauce over the pizza bread and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix together soya chunks, cilantro and caramelized onions.
4. Top the pizza base with the soya mixture and parmesan.... - 0
Dry Soya Peas
Dry Soya Peas Recipe is a low calorie Indian recipe. - 0
Vegetarian Meat Sauce
1. Dice the onion and mince the garlic, keep it aside
2. Crumble the vegetarian meatless crumble, keep it in the bowl.
3. In a skillet sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil until the onion turns brown.
4. Add the dried oregano and red... - 0