- » Soya Bean Snack
Soya Bean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soya bean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soya bean snack recipes.
Edamame Fresh Soy Bean Snack
What's so secret about edamame? Well, the name for starters. If you don’t know what they are, Edamame are immature whole green soybeans and the only vegetable with a complete protein that is similar to animal protein. And because they're actually kind of... - 122.947
Boiled Soy Beans
1. In a pressure cooker, add oil, carom seeds, soybean mixture, turmeric powder, salt to taste, water, green chili paste and garlic paste to taste and give a good stir.
2. Cover it and steam up to 1 or 2 whistles for about 15 minutes and then let the... - 100.298
Soya Bean Wheels
1. Soak soyabeans overnight and remove the skin and grind coarsely.
2. Heat a pan and roast the ground soyabean till golden brown in color.
3. Add spices and remove.
4. Add maida and make a hard dough using water.
5. Roll the dough into 1/8 inch thickness.
6.... - 30.6489
You May Also Like!
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 0
Edamames are soy bean pods that are available frozen at most grocery stores. The video shows a simple and quick way to transform them into a healthy snack for kids, which is good to munch on while watching TV or when hungry. This is a highly recommended video... - 117.607
Natto Gohan - Traditional Japanese Breakfast
This particular Japanese style breakfast is one of the simplest to make. In fact, I make this whenever I need a quick snack. This is natto gohan.
Natto is fermented soybeans which, like miso, are rich in protein. They are, however, an acquired taste since... - 121.788
Barbecue Bean Burger Mix
1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) The nexy day, boil the beans in a large pan which has a lot of water but no salt.
3) In butter, saute the onions till they are soft.
4) As soon as the beans are cooked (generally takes 30 minutes), strain... - 42.8953
Wild Rice And Bean Patties
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place soya beans, fresh coriander, spring onions, ginger, cumin, ground coriander and turmeric into a food processor and process for 30 seconds or until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl,... - 35.3664
Chilli Beans Pie Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Divide into two equal parts.
Roll out each into 1/2 cm thick... - 42.693
Corn & Sprout Bhel
The corn and sprout bhel is an indian snack that is at times served with spicy mix of puffed rice. The corn and sprout bhel is a sauted preparation that is lightly cooked with crispy veggies in a blend of soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic and onions for... - 37.0782
1. Mash boiled potatoes.
2. Grate vegetables and boil for 2 minutes in boiling water and drain.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add vegetables and ajinomotto. Cook till soft.
4. When vegetables get cool then add capsicum, potatoes, spring onion, chilli sauce, salt,... - 37.963
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 45.1712
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 37.2708