- » Soya Bean Snack
Soya Bean Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soya bean snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soya bean snack recipes.
Soya Bean Wheels
1. Soak soyabeans overnight and remove the skin and grind coarsely.
2. Heat a pan and roast the ground soyabean till golden brown in color.
3. Add spices and remove.
4. Add maida and make a hard dough using water.
5. Roll the dough into 1/8 inch thickness.
6.... - 32.7446
Healthy Bean Soya Cheeseburger
This vegetarian cheeseburger makes use of exciting ingredients that make it completely satisfying and extremely healthy at the same time. - 0
Barbecue Bean Burger Mix
1) Soak the beans overnight.
2) The nexy day, boil the beans in a large pan which has a lot of water but no salt.
3) In butter, saute the onions till they are soft.
4) As soon as the beans are cooked (generally takes 30 minutes), strain... - 43.8945
Wild Rice And Bean Patties
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Place soya beans, fresh coriander, spring onions, ginger, cumin, ground coriander and turmeric into a food processor and process for 30 seconds or until mixture resembles coarse breadcrumbs. Transfer mixture to a bowl,... - 33.1383
Chilli Beans Pie Savory
Sieve flour, soda bicarb and salt together in a large mixing bowl.
Mix butter and flour with finger for 10 minutes until it resembles bread crumbs.
Knead the flour to a stiff dough with milk.
Divide into two equal parts.
Roll out each into 1/2 cm thick... - 44.8869
You May Also Like!
Corn & Sprout Bhel
The corn and sprout bhel is an indian snack that is at times served with spicy mix of puffed rice. The corn and sprout bhel is a sauted preparation that is lightly cooked with crispy veggies in a blend of soy sauce, lemon juice with garlic and onions for... - 38.0905
1. Mash boiled potatoes.
2. Grate vegetables and boil for 2 minutes in boiling water and drain.
3. Heat a non stick pan, add vegetables and ajinomotto. Cook till soft.
4. When vegetables get cool then add capsicum, potatoes, spring onion, chilli sauce, salt,... - 39.9497
For the stuffing
Cut the vegetables (except bean sprouts) into long thin strips.
Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel and add the vegetables, beansprouts and Ajinomoto powder. Cook on a high flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add the noodles, soya sauce and salt and... - 46.3769
Peking Bread Sticks
Mix cheese and fish paste or flaked fish with soya sauce.
Spread evenly over the toast.
Sprinkle lemon juice and ground sesame seed powder.
Bake in a pre-heated oven (190Â°C - 375Â°F gas mark 5) for 10 minutes.
Cut into sticks.
Serve hot or cold with... - 38.5529
Vegetable Spring Rolls
Spring Rolls - If there is any dish that can take you to heaven and back then it is this. This tasty Spring Rolls preparation can make your day! Try this brilliant Spring Rolls recipe! - 48.9095
Stuffed Pumpkin Balls
If a mid-afternoon snack is what you are looking for, try this Stuffed pumpkin balls. It is a healthy and tasty snack which can be eaten mid-afternoon or at any time of the day. Garnish with basil leaf and serve with tomato sauce for dipping. - 117.206
Vegetable Spring Roll
1)In a bowl, combine together, flour, egg, cornflour, water and salt.
2)Chinese cut finely, carrot, capsicum, cabbage and beans.
3)In a frying pan, heat oil. Add all the cut vegetables and saute for 5 to 6 minutes.
4)Add in sauce,... - 45.3186
1) In a bowl make a smooth thin batter mixing flour, egg and water.
2) Take a heavy 17.5 cm (7 in.) diameter frying-pan and heat little oil.
3) In the center of the pan drop the batter and tilt the pan to spread it.
4) Turn after a minute and... - 43.4977
1. Cut tofu into 4 even slices, and place it between double layers of paper towel for 30 minutes to drain.
2. In a shallow dish or pie pan, put sesame seeds.
3. Sprinkle salt on both sides of tofu, if desired.
4. Roll it over sesame seeds and... - 105.337