- » Soy Yogurt
Soy Yogurt Recipes
Soy yogurt is a kind of custard like dish, typically prepared from soya milk after curdling it. It is an innovative and delicious way to a healthy life owing to its low-fat properties and nutrition factors. Besides ... More »
Fruity Soy Yogurt Smoothie
If you're after something delicious and nutritious for breakfast or in need of a mid-afternoon snack, this creamy berry, cherry banana soy smoothie will fill you up and keep you going until lunchtime. This is dairy free and gluten free, but it is an instant... - 110.85
You May Also Like!
Soy Bean Curd
This Soy Bean Curd is simply awesome ! Make some irresistible dishes with these cheesy spongy bean curd pieces and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Soy Bean Curd are eagerly awaited ! - 32.3
Chicken Sate With Low Fat Yogurt
1. In small mixing bowl combine yogurt, garlic, gingerroot, and curry powder; add chicken and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 30 minutes or overnight.
2. Onto each of six 6-inch wooden skewers arrange 2 chicken cubes, reserving marinade. Arrange... - 32.6314
Soy Maple Walnut Ice Cream
1) In your blender, add all ingredients and blend properly.
2) Add walnuts to the mixture and stir well.
3) In a freezer, pour the mixture.
4) Place the freezer inside the frozen zone of your refrigerator and allow to freeze for several... - 37.6359
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 133.995
1. To make dressing, mix all ingredients in a bowl.
2. To make burgers, roughly chop soy beans in a food processor or blender. Combine beans, breadcrumbs, onion, carrot, flour, mint and egg (a). Shape mixture into 6 burgers and roll in sesame seeds (b). Heat... - 36.9807
Middle Eastern Sauce
Simmer soybeans in water with 1 teaspoon salt in a covered saucepan 3 hours; drain, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
Puree soybeans with, remaining ingredients in a food processor or blender; add reserved liquid as necessary for a medium sauce consistency.
Serve... - 28.9462
Soy Khaman Dhokla
Wash ana soak the gram dal ana soy beans separately in plenty of water overnight.
The next morning wash ana drain, then grind in a mixer with green chillies, ginger, yogurt and warm water, to make a thick paste.
Add four tablespoons soy oil and salt.
Keep the... - 43.1408
Soy Bean Curry
Soak soybeans overnight in the water.
Put beans in a large pan, adding enough more water to cover.
Cover and simmer 3-4 hours, or until tender to bite.
Add more water if necessary.
Discard the loose skins.
Drain, saving the liquid and adding more if necessary... - 46.2658
Soy Flour Nut Bread
1) In a large bowl, beat the egg, add all the liquid ingredients, blend well.
2) To the liquid mixture, add all the dry ingredients including the nuts and butter, blend well.
3) In a greased loaf pan, add the mixture and bake ... - 42.1039
Yogurt Bran Bread
Grease and line a large 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Place the flours, bran, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl.
In a smaller bowl beat the egg with the brown sugar, the oil, grated rind and the yogurt and pour into the dry ingredients.
Quickly beat... - 42.5965
Soy Yogurt Recipes By Category