- » Soy Vinaigrette
Soy Vinaigrette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy vinaigrette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy vinaigrette recipes.
Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here's another great salad dressing for your collection! This Classic Soy Ginger Vinaigrette is more like a multi-purpose sauce/dressing for salads and other dishes. This goes well with any salad you like especially Asian ones. A soy sauce-based dressing cuts... - 119.175
How To Make A Bean & Chick Pea Salad With Soy Ginger Vinaigrette
Here is a healthy Asian Style Bean & Chick Pea Salad. It is fresh and comes with a lot of vegetable protein and not to mention those nice Asian flavors from the dressing. This could be an ideal salad to pack when you leave for work. Watch and learn how to... - 103.471
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 36.3513
You May Also Like!
Spinach Salad With Oriental Vinaigrette
Cook rice with water, salt and butter or margarine according to package directions.
While hot, toss with Garlic-Soy-Sauce Vinaigrette in a large bowl.
Cover and chill well.
Add spinach, onions, zucchini, celery and nuts.
Toss lightly. - 37.927
1. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients.
2. Use a small wire whisk or large fork to whisk until ingredients are well blended. Alternately add the ingredients to a jar, close with tight fitting screw on lid and shake well.
3. Refrigerate the... - 31.3508
Bok Choy With Ginger Vinaigrette
Cut any bok choy that are thicker than 3 inches in half lengthwise; leave smaller ones whole.
Arrange as many bok choy on a steaming rack as will fit without crowding.
Steam until stalks begin to turn translucent and are soft when pierced (4 to 5... - 36.1779
Sesame Halibut With Soy
Relish halibut uniquely marinated in soy and coated with sesame to create a delicious spark to your culinary skills. Aptly seasoned and grilled to perfection, Chef Keith Snow makes this exotic fish dish with ease. Combine it with Snow Pea Carrot and ginger... - 109.402
Ginger Lime Vinaigrette With Crudites
Combine all ingredients except sesame seeds in bowl and whisk together.
Add toasted sesame seeds just before serving or serve separately in a saucer in which the moistened vegetables can be dipped. - 27.049
Chopped Salad With Asian Vinaigrette
1. In a plate, add the corn and asparagus and drizzle olive oil, salt and pepper.
2. For the vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, red wine vinegar and safflower oil.
3. For the tuna: In a plate, pour out the olive oil along with... - 105.808
Turnip And Carrot Slaw With Sesame Ginger Vinaigrette
1. Cut the ends of the turnip and carrots and peel them, cut both of them into juliennes, using a julienne peeler or a food processor.
2. Once done transfer it in a large bowl and mince the ginger, coarsely chop the cilantro, set... - 107.16
Vinaigrette Of Black Beans With Tomato
1. Soak beans overnight in cold water enough to cover them completely.
2. In a large piece of cheesecloth, tie onion, celery, bay leaves, red pepper flakes, oregano, and carrot.
3. Drain the soaked beans and add to a large heavy... - 49.5861
Soy Vinaigrette Recipes By Category