- » Soy Steak
Soy Steak Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy steak recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy steak recipes.
Hawaiian Soy Steak
1. Slice tomatoes and green peppers
2. To prepare meat pound it, score by slashing against the grain and cut in thin strips 1/2" thick X4x3".
3. In a bowl mix ginger, soy sauce, water, sugar and garlic.
4. Add steak strips and chill at... - 40.7226
Barbecued Orange Soy Steak
Marinade: In nonmetallic shallow dish, combine soy sauce, vinegar, orange juice, marmalade, garlic and chili; mix well.
Add beef and turn to coat.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 or up to 24 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade,... - 32.1917
Fillet Steak With Soy Vegetables
1. Trim all fat from steak; cut meat into very thin strips. (For easier cutting of raw beef, partially freeze steak 1 hour to firm meat.)
2. Heat oil in a large skillet with a cover. Add steak strips and saute, stirring occasionally, 2 to 3 minutes, or until... - 28.9114
You May Also Like!
Pork Steak With Soy Sauce
Take a look at this absolutely delicious and easy to put together pork steak recipe. Here in the video the chef provides simple directives to make scrumptious pork combined with lemon juice and brown sugar. Seems very flavorful, tender and something different... - 92.96
Orange Soy Skirt Steaks
1. Rinse steaks and pat dry. In a 1-gallon heavy plastic food bag, combine steaks, orange juice, soy sauce, garlic, pepper, oregano, and cumin. Seal bag, set in a bowl, and chill at least 4 hours or up to 1 day; turn occasionally.
2. Weave 2 long metal... - 26.0045
Soy Garlic Steak Sauce
This homemade steak sauce is a simple steak sauce made with oriental flavors to it. with soy sauce, garlic and ginger root as the main ingrdients, this steak sauce is non-cooked and easy to prepare. - 24.9498
Soy Halibut Steaks
If fish is frozen, thaw.
Arrange fish in single layer in shallow dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour on steaks.
Cover and refrigerate.
About 20 minutes before serving, set oven control at broil and 550Â°.
Arrange Soy Halibut Steaks on broiler rack;... - 38.7553
Soy Marinated Skin Steaks
Combine the garlic, soy sauce, oregano, oil, tomato paste and pepper and spread on both sides of steaks.
Broil steaks 2 inches from source of heat for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
Slice very thinly on the diagonal and serve at room... - 35.8378
Soy Sauced Salmon Steaks
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Sprinkle fish steaks with salt; let stand for 10 minutes.
In large skillet cook fish in hot oil about 5 minutes or till browned on one side.
Turn fish and add one slice of the lemon atop each steak; cook fish about 5 minutes more or till... - 37.2584
Sirloin Steak A La Soy
Rub steak with garlic and place in roasting pan into which has been poured 3/4 cup of soy sauce with mustard stirred in.
Soak steak in sauce on each side for about 5 minutes.
Now sprinkle on 1 side of steak 1 1/2 cups sugar and smother with half-inch-thick... - 36.8304
Salmon Steaks With Soy Maple Glaze
1. In a large, shallow dish, whisk the soy sauce with the maple syrup and sesame oil. Add the salmon steaks and turn to coat. Press the ginger and garlic onto both sides of the steaks. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours, turning the salmon a few times.
2.... - 25.6494
Soy And Ginger Flank Steak
1. Rinse meat and pat dry.
2. Put 1 steak in each of 2 plastic freezer bags (1-gal. size). Add 1/2 the ginger, garlic, soy, wine, and honey to each bag. Seal bags, turn to coat meat, and freeze.
3. Thaw 1 bag.
4. Lightly oil a barbecue grill over a solid bed... - 28.7203
Soy Fish Steak
Cut the fish steak into pieces about the size of a matchbox.
Mix together the salt, sherry and 1 tablespoon bf the cornflour and marinate the fish in this mixture for about 30 minutes.
Dip the fish pieces in egg white, then in the remaining cornflour.
Heat... - 37.6535