- » Soy Shake
Soy Shake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy shake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy shake recipes.
Soy Strawberry Shake
1. Remove the stem from the strawberry, wash and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend strawberry, soy milk, agave, vanilla pod and ice cubes.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Serve the Soy Strawberry Shake cold. - 105.939
Peach Soy Milk Shake
This Peach Soy Milk Shake is a yummy dessert ! Why don't your end your day with this chilled Peach Soy Milk Shake this summer night ? Nice suggestion ! Right ? - 24.2258
You May Also Like!
Carob Banana Shake
1) In a blender, add all ingredients.
2) Blend thoroughly.
3) Serve immediately by dusting with coco powder, if desired. - 33.3302
Orange Push Up Shake
The Orange Push Up is one of the favorite ice-cream treats that we would buy from the ice-cream man or at the local gas station's mini-mart in our childhood days. It still remains a favorite of kids and teenagers and is now available in the ice-cream section... - 121.118
Soy-ginger Salad Dressing
Delicious salad dressing with an Oriental flare. Super easy. Keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container or jar and just shake before use. - 102.033
Protein Shake Two Ways With Fresh Poi And Green Tea
FOR THE KULOLU POWER SHAKE
1. In a blender, drop the fresh poi.
2. Pour in the coconut milk and the soy milk.
3. Add the brown sugar and the honey.
4. Add a tablespoon of honey.
5. Spoon in the Vi Shape mix.
6. Pulse the blender until its contents are... - 112.639
Mix all ingredients together and shake well. - 16.7935
Basic Soy Milk
Soak soybeans in cold water overnight.
If the weather is hot, refrigerate them.
Drain soaked soybeans and add enough water to the soaking water to measure four cups.
Put soybeans and 2 cups of the water into container of an electric blender.
Blend at medium... - 35.9296
Baked Chicken Liver With Soy Sauce
Moisten livers with soy sauce.
Shake livers and coating mix in plastic bag as directed.
Place on a baking sheet and bake 15 minutes at 400Â° F. - 20.7938
Best Vegan Protein Shake
1. Dice the tofu, peel the banana and keep it aside.
2. In a blender blend the tofu along with banana, almonds, soy milk, blend until smooth.
3. Add the vanilla pod, agave, salt and ice cubes, blend until all the ingredients has mix... - 118.661
How about a great protein shake? A great option for those worked out bodies! Gives you a nice burst of energy and is healthy! Filled with nutrition, this is also a tasty drink to have. Watch the video and learn how its made. - 103.513
Soy Vinaigrette Dressing
1) In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, add in the peanut or corn oil, cider vinegar, water, soy sauce, minced green onion, honey and dry mustard.
2) Close the lid tightly and shake the jar well.
3) Chill the Soy Vinaigrette Dressing in the refrigerator... - 36.3513
Soy Shake Recipes By Category