- » Soy Sauce Shrimp
Soy Sauce Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of soy sauce shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for soy sauce shrimp recipes.
Looking for a party food that is easy to make and filling? Whether it is a dressing up or a dressing down party, prawn teriyaki would be a great choice. With this prawn recipe, you can place the seafood on a skewer with pineapples, bell peppers, and onions to... - 49.0005
Stir Fried Shrimp And Bean Sprouts In Soy Sauce
1. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. (Leave tail segments intact.)
2. Blanch bean sprouts. Shred sweet pickles. Crush garlic.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with sherry, sugar and soy sauce. In a second cup, blend cornstarch, cold water, pepper... - 38.1638
Rock Shrimp Poke With Ginger Soy Sauce And Hijiki
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling, salted water, cook the shrimp until curled and cooked through, about 3 minutes. Drain and let cool, then cover and refrigerate.
2. In a small saucepan, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, ginger, garlic, shallot,... - 32.8043
You May Also Like!
Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables In Soy And Sherry
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Mince ginger root; then combine with sherry and soy sauce. Add to shrimp and toss. Let stand 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
2. Dice green pepper, onion and celery. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add... - 34.5066
Sauteed Shrimp And Bamboo Shoots
Heat the oil in a skillet; saute the shrimp for 2 minutes.
Add the soy sauce, sake or sherry, water, and bamboo shoots.
Cook over low heat 5 minutes. - 26.0264
Shrimp Foo Yong With Soy Ginger Sauce
1)Chop the onion in small cubes.
2)Rinse fresh bean sprouts and drain, or rinse and drain canned ones.
3)Cook shrimp if raw and drain.
4)Use large bowl and beat eggs.
5)Mix in sprouts, onion, shrimp or crab meat, or fish, salt and pepper.
6)Use large... - 45.3095
Shrimp And Jicama In Soy Sesame Sauce
1.In a small, dry frying pan toast the sesame seeds, stirring over high heat, until lightly golden, about 2 minutes.
2.Place in a dish and keep aside.
3.In a bowl, mix cornstarch, ginger, sea salt, dry mustard, soy sauce, and sherry.
4.In a saute pan... - 46.739
Clean the shrimp without removing the shells: Pull off the legs and slit the shell down the back; carefully lift out the black vein without loosening the shell.
Rinse the shrimp quickly.
Combine the remaining ingredients except peanut oil.
Add the shrimp and... - 40.6528
Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare shrimp; set aside.
Drain and slice water chestnuts.
Arrange shrimp, chestnuts, onion, mushrooms, celery, oranges, and asparagus on large tray.
Heat oil in wok or skillet.
Add onion, celery, salt, pepper, and sugar; stir-fry until vegetables are tender... - 41.0119
Sesame Shrimp And Asparagus
Prepare asparagus, cut in 2-inch pieces and set aside.
In large skillet fry shrimp, asparagus and onions in hot oil over medium-high heat; stir-fry until shrimp are pink and vegetables are tender-crisp.
Stir in sesame seeds, soy sauce and salt until mixed. - 29.3327
Try out this Shrimp Filling, next time when you wish to have something excitingly different. Granished with pepper, turnips and scallions. This Shrimp Filling is a must try for those who prefer to taste the spicy! - 38.3594
Wash shrimp and remove legs.
Butterfly by lengthwise cutting back of each shrimp through the shell; flatten and remove vein.
In a shallow dish combine remaining ingredients.
Place shrimp, shell side up in soy sauce mixture.
Marinate 45 minutes or... - 34.1618
Sweet N Sour Shrimp
Sweet and sour shrimp is a cooked shrimp preparation made with a medley of sauces with vegetables. Cooked with green pepper and onions, the sweet and sour shrimp is best served over almond rice for a really enjoyable meal. - 43.1609